Windows 10: Why do i have to pay double taxes ???

Discus and support Why do i have to pay double taxes ??? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; this is an obvious rip off , why should i pay double taxes for any product on microsoft store ?? i know there is a regional taxes ... but at least let... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MohamedYones, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Why do i have to pay double taxes ???

this is an obvious rip off , why should i pay double taxes for any product on microsoft store ?? i know there is a regional taxes ... but at least let the microsoft balance be free of charges

a friend bought me a gift card worth 70 cad and i was trying to buy the item below , he already paid taxes once ... why should i pay again .... he wasted like 20 cad in taxes already

Why do i have to pay double taxes ??? 1fe97438-a0c1-4087-b57d-fe7e4e770e28?upload=true.png

:)

MohamedYones, Jun 22, 2020
  2. Geethu B Win User

Turbo tax will not open

Hi Max,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with using
    turbo tax 2015. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue may occur if the turbo tax 2015
    is corrupt.

Method 1:

I suggest you to perform a clean boot and check. Setting the system in a clean boot state will help to identify if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us

Warning:

1. Applies to Windows 10.

2. After clean boot troubleshooting steps, refer to the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup
    mode.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, you may have to uninstall and re-install the
    turbo tax 2015. Check if it helps.

To uninstall the software follow these steps:

• Right-click on
      Start Button and click on Programs and Features.

• Right-click on the
      turbo tax 2015 and click on Uninstall.
    Note: Make sure you have the installation media for
    turbo tax 2015 before uninstalling it.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Windows 10 Installation problem with Turbo tax disc

Hi Jeanene,

To better understand the concern, kindly provide us the following information:

• Are you getting any error messages when you insert the installation disc?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you attempt to install Turbo Tax?
    • When you insert the installation disc of Turbo Tax, can you see the installation file on File Explorer?
    In the meantime, kindly perform the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Andre Da Costa
    which can be found on this
    thread

Looking forward to your response.

Argel Obm, Jun 22, 2020
  4. d6745 Win User

Why do i have to pay double taxes ???

Problem with turbo tax

I am trying to run Turbo Tax 2018 but it keeps crashing when saving the file. Spent an hour on the phone with Turbo Tax and they have suggested that this could be a Windows problem. Any thoughts?

d6745, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Why do i have to pay double taxes ???

1. Why do i have to pay double taxes ??? - Similar Threads - Why pay double

2. Why do I have to double click a rectangle to show my apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I have to double click a rectangle to show my apps?: When I log into my account, some times a little white rectangle will show in the top left of my screen and I have to double click it to show my apps and when I do the rectangle still shows but behind my apps....
  3. why do I have to pay for help when I already pay a monthly fee for service?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why do I have to pay for help when I already pay a monthly fee for service?: I am 82 years old and need to speak verbally with a live person. I have been a Microsoft customer for years. why do I have to pay for help? I already pay you monthly...
  4. why do I have to pay for help when I already pay a monthly fee for service?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do I have to pay for help when I already pay a monthly fee for service?: I am 82 years old and need to speak verbally with a live person. I have been a Microsoft customer for years. why do I have to pay for help? I already pay you monthly...
  5. why do I have to pay for help when I already pay a monthly fee for service?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Why Do I Sometimes Have To Double Click To Open Things?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why Do I Sometimes Have To Double Click To Open Things?: This Problem Started Yesterday I Dont Know If It's My Computer Or My Mouse, I Belive this is because of a software i downloaded 2 days ago called X mouse button control it did nothing i reset all my "mouse" settings then deleted it and after that the next day the problem...
  7. double Paying for Premium Solitaire

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    double Paying for Premium Solitaire: I am paying for 2 MS Solitaire premium games. There's only one of me. Can I delete one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-paying-for-premium-solitaire/5fc5e262-75f5-4665-8838-79a678f3d832
  8. activation do i have to pay for this

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation do i have to pay for this: I need to activate my win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-do-i-have-to-pay-for-this/0e1034fb-7552-41a5-ae19-c971a6eacb4e"
  9. WHY DO MICROSOFT TAX EVADE?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WHY DO MICROSOFT TAX EVADE?: WHY does MICROSOFT TAX EVADE? Like I'm poor, but I don't tax evade, that's not right! I think Microsoft is greedy, in the future people will think that the people of Microsoft were greedy and evil because the root of all evil is greed! So why can't you people at Microsoft...
  10. Do I have to pay to have Windows reinstalled?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do I have to pay to have Windows reinstalled?: I've had my laptop repaired after water damage. They've fix various things appeartley but say that the hard drive also needs to be replaced. In the quote for the repairs is a fee for installing Windows but can't I just reinstall with the windows key I have from when I...