Windows 10: Why do I have to press the space bar to get my program to appear

Discus and support Why do I have to press the space bar to get my program to appear in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If I have 3 or 4 programs open, and I want to switch to another, I have to click the task bar icon, then press the space bar to get it to show up, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jim Riseborough1, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Why do I have to press the space bar to get my program to appear

If I have 3 or 4 programs open, and I want to switch to another, I have to click the task bar icon, then press the space bar to get it to show up, or minimize the program thats already opened. Annoying, any way to change it?

:)

Jim Riseborough1, Dec 5, 2023

2. Space..Bar

Hi Regina,

There are different reasons why your space bar and other keys are not responding.
    For us to properly isolate your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• When was the last time that your space bar and other keys were working?
    • Have you made any changes on your machine prior to this issue?
    • Have you installed all pending updates on your machine?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run a
    quick test scan
    first on your computer to check for possible errors.
    You can visit your computer manufacturer’s website to access their
    Diagnostic Tool. The tool will help us determine if the issue has something to do with the hardware or software of
    your computer. If an error is detected, it will automatically fix and recommend other troubleshooting steps to resolve your issue.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Amylove Loy, Dec 5, 2023
  3. program to auto press 1?

how it work?

i start the program... in the box i press 1 and press enter and press 2 then press go and nothing happend.

oh nevermind it work when i press the address bar of my browser.

question: does it work on other application? say like a program that read text for you.... can it work on it? say we want it to auto type 1 in the text box in other program...

HiddenStupid, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Mussels Win User

Why do I have to press the space bar to get my program to appear

Dinovo Edge -Space Bar problem Why do I have to press the space bar to get my program to appear :(

somybeloved dinovo edge is playing up.

the space bar only works when pressed dead in the center, and removing and reassembling did not seem to fix it.

any ideas? its scissor switch in three places, one bar (to lift it?) and one rubber dome button in the center.

Mussels, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Why do I have to press the space bar to get my program to appear

1. Why do I have to press the space bar to get my program to appear - Similar Threads - Why press space

2. How do i get my sign in bar to appear?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get my sign in bar to appear?: My hp envy x360 laptop won't pull up the password bar to let me sign in. I've gone through and tried every option suggested through the forum, and nothing works. I'm about to put a hole through the laptop. Someone help...
  3. How do i get my sign in bar to appear?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get my sign in bar to appear?: My hp envy x360 laptop won't pull up the password bar to let me sign in. I've gone through and tried every option suggested through the forum, and nothing works. I'm about to put a hole through the laptop. Someone help...
  4. Why do I have to press the space bar to get my program to appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have to press the space bar to get my program to appear: If I have 3 or 4 programs open, and I want to switch to another, I have to click the task bar icon, then press the space bar to get it to show up, or minimize the program thats already opened. Annoying, any way to change it?...
  5. Why do I have to press the space bar to get my program to appear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why do I have to press the space bar to get my program to appear: If I have 3 or 4 programs open, and I want to switch to another, I have to click the task bar icon, then press the space bar to get it to show up, or minimize the program thats already opened. Annoying, any way to change it?...
  6. when i press space ctrl also get pressed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i press space ctrl also get pressed: So, if i press space it will turn into space + ctrl. same issue with alt button. How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-space-ctrl-also-get-pressed/d79fdd9d-0540-4023-b5a5-0ce2018d48ec
  7. when i press space ctrl also get pressed

when i press space ctrl also get pressed: So, if i press space it will turn into space + ctrl. same issue with alt button. How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-space-ctrl-also-get-pressed/d79fdd9d-0540-4023-b5a5-0ce2018d48ec
  8. Whenever I press space bar my volume goes down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whenever I press space bar my volume goes down: As the title says, pls send help. submitted by /u/TachankaTheLord1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k79yoy/whenever_i_press_space_bar_my_volume_goes_down/
  9. I have a problem where my space key is getting pressed even though I'm not pressing it. Up...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a problem where my space key is getting pressed even though I'm not pressing it. Up...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ChrisHasAGrease [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k023gh/i_have_a_problem_where_my_space_key_is_getting/
  10. Why do my programs open in the task bar

Why do my programs open in the task bar: Since the last update I select my programs in the start menu by right clicking on them and when they start they appear in the task bar and I have click on the to open the programs, please can you tell me how to go back to the old way. My version is 2004 ( O/S build 19041.508)...