Windows 10: Why do I have to put my Pin number in everytime I go to use the computer

Discus and support Why do I have to put my Pin number in everytime I go to use the computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Sign on problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LelandBrownPH, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Why do I have to put my Pin number in everytime I go to use the computer

Sign on problem

:)

LelandBrownPH, Apr 11, 2021
  2. BrianMBC Win User

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Apr 11, 2021
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    Pin Number

Hi,

It appears that you're having problems adding your PIN to your Windows 10 PC. For us to effectively assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Have you tried creating a new user account, and try to add a PIN to see if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried restarting your computer? This helps to resolve common PC problems by refreshing all the programs and services.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken to resolve the issue?

Regards.

Ramon Imp, Apr 11, 2021
  4. ROCKIEBOW Win User

Why do I have to put my Pin number in everytime I go to use the computer

SYNCING EMAILS AND FINDING LOST PIN NUMBER

I cant get my emails to sync because ive lost my 2 step pin number and my windows password doesn't seem to work,but my Microsoft passwords work ok .Any suggestions ?

ROCKIEBOW, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

Why do I have to put my Pin number in everytime I go to use the computer

1. Why do I have to put my Pin number in everytime I go to use the computer - Similar Threads - Why put Pin

2. Why do I have to keep changing my pin number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have to keep changing my pin number?: I have had my new laptop for about 8 months now, and I would say that every six weeks or so, I get a message saying "your organization requires a new pin" and I am forced to change my pin number. this has been extremely annoying to me, as this is my personal computer and not...
  3. Why do I have to keep changing my pin number?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I have to keep changing my pin number?: I have had my new laptop for about 8 months now, and I would say that every six weeks or so, I get a message saying "your organization requires a new pin" and I am forced to change my pin number. this has been extremely annoying to me, as this is my personal computer and not...
  4. Why do I have to go into my headset properties to enable the mic everytime I turn it on,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have to go into my headset properties to enable the mic everytime I turn it on,...: Whenever I want to use my headset, turtle beach stealth 700, the mic is automatically muted in the properties. Every single time, I have to go to the properties and click the unmute button under the level tab. It doesn't make the headset unusable but this is really annoying....
  5. Why do I have to go into my headset properties to enable the mic everytime I turn it on,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I have to go into my headset properties to enable the mic everytime I turn it on,...: Whenever I want to use my headset, turtle beach stealth 700, the mic is automatically muted in the properties. Every single time, I have to go to the properties and click the unmute button under the level tab. It doesn't make the headset unusable but this is really annoying....
  6. Why do I have to go into my headset properties to enable the mic everytime I turn it on,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Why do I have to put my phone number to just redeem my reward.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why do I have to put my phone number to just redeem my reward.: I started to rank up points just to find out that I need to put a phone number. I don't have a phone. If any Microsoft people are here or teams can you just forward the code to my email? -Mad Person >:...
  8. Where do I find my PIN number on the computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Where do I find my PIN number on the computer?: Where do I find my PIN number on the computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-my-pin-number-on-the-computer/d63f5c9a-c9f0-4405-961e-abadb7cc2826
  9. why do I have to put my password in each time I go to sign in to a website I use.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why do I have to put my password in each time I go to sign in to a website I use.: Every time I go to a website, etc. I have to type in my password. I am using windows 10s. I never had this problem before when I was using another internet provider....
  10. why do I have to sign in repeatedly using PIN?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why do I have to sign in repeatedly using PIN?: Ever since Microsoft required me to use a PIN instead of my password, my laptop endlessly shuts down after a short period of inactivity and requires me to start it up AGAIN and sign in AGAIN to resume whatever I was doing online... How can I fix this endless waste of my...