Windows 10: why do I have two cursors on my screen?

Discus and support why do I have two cursors on my screen? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; when ever I leave on my laptop for a long time it shows a second cursor on my screen why does this happen? and the only way that I can fix it is to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Magical_CHEETO, Sep 1, 2020.

1. why do I have two cursors on my screen?

when ever I leave on my laptop for a long time it shows a second cursor on my screen why does this happen? and the only way that I can fix it is to shut off my laptop then turn it back on.

submitted by /u/Magical_CHEETO
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Magical_CHEETO, Sep 1, 2020
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Sep 1, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

why do I have two cursors on my screen?

Black screen after Windows update.

Hi Crystel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Were you able to get to the desktop screen after you restarted the system?
    • When the screen was blank, were you able to see the cursor on the screen?
    • Did you get any error code or error message?

Please get back to us with answers to above questions, for us to suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Meanwhile, I suggest to try the steps mentioned in the article below and let us know if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

We look forward for your reply.

Thanks,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

why do I have two cursors on my screen?

1. why do I have two cursors on my screen? - Similar Threads - why cursors screen

2. Why do I have two users in Users?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have two users in Users?: Hello,I have a brand new laptop and installed windows 11 on it. I need to use InteliJ IDEA on the laptop but the program does not work properly as it stores some of its component in the first user. I have been trying to solve the problem but was not able to solve.If there is...
  3. Why do I have two users in Users?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I have two users in Users?: Hello,I have a brand new laptop and installed windows 11 on it. I need to use InteliJ IDEA on the laptop but the program does not work properly as it stores some of its component in the first user. I have been trying to solve the problem but was not able to solve.If there is...
  4. why do i have two windows defenders?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do i have two windows defenders?: when i was looking intoi taskmgr i saw antiumalware service executible and i open file locatrion and hwne i was following atutorial it said it was in C:\Program Files\Windows Defenderbut the one that is eating m,y cpu is C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows...
  5. why do i have two windows defenders?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why do i have two windows defenders?: when i was looking intoi taskmgr i saw antiumalware service executible and i open file locatrion and hwne i was following atutorial it said it was in C:\Program Files\Windows Defenderbut the one that is eating m,y cpu is C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows...
  6. Why do I have two Documents folders?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why do I have two Documents folders?: I had, as my base documents folder, a local hard drive called D:\Documents. I do not want to use OneDrive.When reformatting my hard drive and doing a clean Windows install, d:\docs is still intact the D: drive was never touched. However now Windows insists that my documents...
  7. Why do I have two different logins

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why do I have two different logins: I don't know how this happened but I have two different login options when I open Windows .One account is named bobes, those are the first 5 letters of my email adddress. Since I would never have used a login like that, I'm assuming Windows created that one without my...
  8. Why do I have two recovery partitions?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why do I have two recovery partitions?: I check out my partitioning scheme and I see something odd: Code: DISKPART> list partition Partition ### Type Size Offset ------------- ---------------- ------- ------- Partition 1 Recovery 499 MB 1024 KB Partition 2 System 100 MB 500 MB Partition 3 Reserved 16 MB 600 MB...
  9. Two Accounts why do I have them?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two Accounts why do I have them?: I have two diffent accounts why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-accounts-why-do-i-have-them/379fb5ef-0ff1-4629-b584-5efc2eef6b5f
  10. Why Do I Have Two CredentialEnrollmentManagerUserSvc in Services

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why Do I Have Two CredentialEnrollmentManagerUserSvc in Services: In my Windows 10 Home, Task Manager there are Credential Enrollment Manager User Svc and another one right below this Credential Enrollment Manager User Svc_35c984c. I wanted to know why there was a number attached to one of them. The Edge had no information for me....