Windows 10: Why do I have two Maps apps is on my laptop?

Discus and support Why do I have two Maps apps is on my laptop? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/4_Eagle_in_Flight [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/4_Eagle_in_Flight, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Why do I have two Maps apps is on my laptop?

/u/4_Eagle_in_Flight, Jun 2, 2020

2. Windows Maps App.

Hi, Peter

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community, I understand your concern and will try to assit you in the best way we can.

Have you tried restarting your system and check if you are able to find the app in your computer. If not then I would suggest that you do so and check if you are able to locate the app.

I would also suggest that you go to your c: drive locate Program Files open WindowsApps and check if the app is present there.

If you still cant find the app in your system then follow the steps mentioned below to remove and re-install Maps.

• On the search bar, type “Powershell” right click on it and select Run as Administrator.
    • Copy and paste the command stated below
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsMaps* |remove-appxpackage

• This will remove Maps from your system, you can install the app again from Store. But it will required to close Windows Store (if opened) to reinstall Maps.

Hope this information helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 2, 2020
  3. my location on maps app is wrong.

Hi Don,

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Kindly follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Location privacy settings in search bar
      and click on Location privacy settings.
    • Here you can enable/disable the Location.
    • You may try to Enable/Disable the Maps app to use the

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jun 2, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

Why do I have two Maps apps is on my laptop?

n-ster, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Why do I have two Maps apps is on my laptop?

1. Why do I have two Maps apps is on my laptop? - Similar Threads - Why Maps apps

2. Why do I have two users in Users?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have two users in Users?: Hello,I have a brand new laptop and installed windows 11 on it. I need to use InteliJ IDEA on the laptop but the program does not work properly as it stores some of its component in the first user. I have been trying to solve the problem but was not able to solve.If there is...
  3. Why do I have two users in Users?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I have two users in Users?: Hello,I have a brand new laptop and installed windows 11 on it. I need to use InteliJ IDEA on the laptop but the program does not work properly as it stores some of its component in the first user. I have been trying to solve the problem but was not able to solve.If there is...
  4. Why do I have two Map Apps on my Computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have two Map Apps on my Computer?: When this happened on my Android phone someone Flashed my OS.I not familiar with windows but seeing the app two time and just a wildcard being different is my question...
  5. Why do I have two Map Apps on my Computer?

Why do I have two Map Apps on my Computer?: When this happened on my Android phone someone Flashed my OS.I not familiar with windows but seeing the app two time and just a wildcard being different is my question...
  6. Why do I have two Map Apps on my Computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Why do I have two Documents folders?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why do I have two Documents folders?: I had, as my base documents folder, a local hard drive called D:\Documents. I do not want to use OneDrive.When reformatting my hard drive and doing a clean Windows install, d:\docs is still intact the D: drive was never touched. However now Windows insists that my documents...
  8. Why not my Pakistan map on map app

Why not my Pakistan map on map app: can Microsoft make it clear that why Pakistan map is not included in offline maps, is it not a discrimination* Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-not-my-pakistan-map-on-map-app/9053ac42-eaf1-4ca4-a050-14745a9f39b6
  9. why do I have two cursors on my screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why do I have two cursors on my screen?: when ever I leave on my laptop for a long time it shows a second cursor on my screen why does this happen? and the only way that I can fix it is to shut off my laptop then turn it back on. submitted by /u/Magical_CHEETO [link] [comments]...
  10. Why Do I Have Two CredentialEnrollmentManagerUserSvc in Services

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why Do I Have Two CredentialEnrollmentManagerUserSvc in Services: In my Windows 10 Home, Task Manager there are Credential Enrollment Manager User Svc and another one right below this Credential Enrollment Manager User Svc_35c984c. I wanted to know why there was a number attached to one of them. The Edge had no information for me....