Windows 10: Why Do I Have Very Little Remaining Memory?

Discus and support Why Do I Have Very Little Remaining Memory? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I purchased a second hand low spec Asus Transformer Book T100 as I only needed it for YouTube and Emails.I now need to run an Android Emulator but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LeeWard87, May 11, 2021.

1. LeeWard87 Win User

Why Do I Have Very Little Remaining Memory?

I purchased a second hand low spec Asus Transformer Book T100 as I only needed it for YouTube and Emails.I now need to run an Android Emulator but having issue due to the very low memory.I had around 200 MB of remaining memory so deleted all videos, mostly every photo and documents and now I am getting just under 4 GB free but I am confused as to why there is still very little remaining memory on a 29 GB system.Something is telling me the computer was upgraded from 7.0, 8.0 or 8.1 to Windows 10 but I cant be sure. I saw on Google that Windows 10 takes up around 15

:)

LeeWard87, May 11, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 11, 2021
  3. XFX 5770 memory clock remains at max in idle state

hello every one as the title says i recently bought xfx 5770 its memory clock remains at 1200 in idle state and core clock comes to 400 in idle state iam up loading screen shots and bios file for review . plz suggest any solutions if possiable thanks
    cant upload bios file its in .bin format . plz suggest how to do that .

asif brohi, May 11, 2021
  4. Why Do I Have Very Little Remaining Memory?

Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, May 11, 2021
Thema:

Why Do I Have Very Little Remaining Memory?

1. Why Do I Have Very Little Remaining Memory? - Similar Threads - Why Very Little

2. Why do I have so little storage compared to what I should have?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why do I have so little storage compared to what I should have?: 31 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 1 = 76? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-so-little-storage-compared-to-what-i/ca75c23f-098b-4d21-bb3f-ef88f92870e6
  3. Why do I have so little storage compared to what I should have?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have so little storage compared to what I should have?: 31 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 1 = 76? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-so-little-storage-compared-to-what-i/ca75c23f-098b-4d21-bb3f-ef88f92870e6
  4. Why do I have so little storage compared to what I should have?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why Do I Have Very Little Remaining Disk Space?

Why Do I Have Very Little Remaining Disk Space?: I purchased a second hand low spec Asus Transformer Book T100 as I only needed it for YouTube and Emails.I now need to run an Android Emulator but having issue due to the very low memory.I had around 200 MB of remaining memory so deleted all videos, mostly every photo and...
  6. Why do I have so little storage left?

Why do I have so little storage left?: I have a 950 gb laptop, I got it a few weeks ago maybe. I installed some games I used to play on a previous computer and I haven't been doing too much besides gaming but yet it says I have used almost 800 gb? I look in storage settings and I can't find anything taking up that...
  7. I have very little free space on my recovery drive.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have very little free space on my recovery drive.: I have been running defrag on my recovery drive along with the rest of the drives didn't realize I shouldn't . Could that be responsible for slowing down the system. And is there any way I can undo it. It says 15.1GB in "Other" but when I click on it the message is "No other...
  8. MacOS Bootcamp too little memory?

in Windows 10 Customization
    MacOS Bootcamp too little memory?: I'm trying to install Win10 on my MBP using Boot Camp, but the Boot Camp Wizard says I don't have enough memory, I have 46 GB free and it only needs 42 GB. MacOS Bootcamp zu wenig Speicher?
  9. Very little Bass in latest update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Very little Bass in latest update: Got the April update recently, and have been mucking around with the settings to try and fix it, but I can't seem to get any of them to get it back to normal. Updating the audio drivcers through my nVidia card helped a little, but nothing else changed anything. I'm using two...
  10. Very little Aero Glass?

in Windows 10 Support
    Very little Aero Glass?: While it seems that while Aero Glass is back as promised, it hardly appears anywhere compared to Vista/7. None of the "Modern UI" style apps in Windows 10 have any hint of it, which I kind of expected, but it's also been taken out of title bars and window borders for...