Windows 10: Why do I hear a static noise in the background of my headphones?

Discus and support Why do I hear a static noise in the background of my headphones? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So recently, I got a new pair of Bluetooth headphones, but for some reason whenever there is audio playing I will always get a static noise in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ice794, May 8, 2021.

1. Ice794 Win User

Why do I hear a static noise in the background of my headphones?

So recently, I got a new pair of Bluetooth headphones, but for some reason whenever there is audio playing I will always get a static noise in the background.

:)

Ice794, May 8, 2021

2. static noise in background when connect to wifi

Whenever I connect to wifi, I hear some static or white noise in the background that persists at random times, turning off and on. I hear it on my headphones. When I disconnect from wifi, the sound desists completely.

Is windows spying on me, is a hacker spying on me? Why do I hear this static noise? Please respond, you might save a life.

Name: Sza6, May 8, 2021
  3. static noise in background only when wifi connected; someone spying?

Whenever I connect to wifi, I hear some static or white noise in the background that persists at random times, turning off and on. I hear it on my headphones. When I disconnect from wifi, the sound desists completely.
    Some hours when I connect to wifi, that sound doesn't occur.

Is Microsoft spying on me, is a hacker spying on me? Why do I hear this static noise? I heard that to hear that sound is a sign someone is watching. How to fix?

Name: Sza6, May 8, 2021
  4. Why do I hear a static noise in the background of my headphones?

Static noise protruding from the PC

Simple answer.

If you are using headphones, you should hear static noises.

Unplug any front USB and move them to the back.

Dean--Miles, May 8, 2021
Thema:

Why do I hear a static noise in the background of my headphones?

1. Why do I hear a static noise in the background of my headphones? - Similar Threads - Why hear static

2. my headphones are playing loud static over the noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my headphones are playing loud static over the noise: So basically at random times my headphones started playing loud static noises over the current sounds such as music or any type of audio, if there's no audio there is no static sound. I don't know why it's happening....
  3. my headphones are playing loud static over the noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my headphones are playing loud static over the noise: So basically at random times my headphones started playing loud static noises over the current sounds such as music or any type of audio, if there's no audio there is no static sound. I don't know why it's happening....
  4. my headphones are playing loud static over the noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why do i hear distorted voices and background noises on voice chat?

Why do i hear distorted voices and background noises on voice chat?: Whenever I am on any kind of voice call on my computer, I hear my friend really low-pitched or really high-pitched as if they are using a voice change app. Be it on discord, whatsapp, or league of legend. I tried to uninstall the sound drivers and restart my computer, and...
  6. Why do i hear distorted voices and background noises on voice chat?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do i hear distorted voices and background noises on voice chat?: Whenever I am on any kind of voice call on my computer, I hear my friend really low-pitched or really high-pitched as if they are using a voice change app. Be it on discord, whatsapp, or league of legend. I tried to uninstall the sound drivers and restart my computer, and...
  7. Why do i hear distorted voices and background noises on voice chat?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I hear static noises in my earphones whenever my internet is slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I hear static noises in my earphones whenever my internet is slow: I have a lenovo legion laptop, with these earbuds https://www.amazon.com/JUKSTG-Auriculares-aislamiento-auriculares-sensibilidad/dp/B07GK35P2C/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=earphones+jukstg&qid=1597038670&sr=8-1 . I would sometimes hear a static noise, and when i disconnect...
  9. Headphone jack producing static noise.

Headphone jack producing static noise.: I have a Acer TravelMate B117 that I have been having audio issues with. My speakers work fine (they were acting up so I restarted my laptop and this is when the troubles started to occur, also wasn't even picking up that there was anything plugged in before restart), but...
  10. sound stoppes wheb on hear my background noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sound stoppes wheb on hear my background noise: what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-stoppes-wheb-on-hear-my-background-noise/2b0226d1-7307-43de-a71f-b46539b930bb