Windows 10: Why do I keep getting Action Center notifications for Microsoft Editor, even after installing?

Discus and support Why do I keep getting Action Center notifications for Microsoft Editor, even after installing? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It's at least weekly, and tempts me to turn off Microsoft notifications.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MikeNewman81, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Why do I keep getting Action Center notifications for Microsoft Editor, even after installing?

It's at least weekly, and tempts me to turn off Microsoft notifications.

:)

MikeNewman81, Jun 10, 2021

2. Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: Change notification settings in Windows 10

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Action Center Notifications

Hi Omer,

We would like to know more about your concern. Please provide the following information:

• Are you not getting any notifications on your Action Center using laptop A?
    • Which version & build of Windows are you running on your both devices?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Mike327 Win User

Why do I keep getting Action Center notifications for Microsoft Editor, even after installing?

Action Center not showing notifications

Action Center shows that I have notifications. However, when I open the Action Center there are no notifications; notifications not showing.
    This problem started after the Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 which was installed on 10/2.

I tried these suggestions and none of them fixed the problem:

Notifications ARE turned on

sfc /scannow - No integrity violations

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth - No component store corruption

Someone suggested deleting C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\usrclass.dat

Ran Get-AppxPackage | % { Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppxManifest.xml" -verbose }

Mike327, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Why do I keep getting Action Center notifications for Microsoft Editor, even after installing?

1. Why do I keep getting Action Center notifications for Microsoft Editor, even after installing? - Similar Threads - Why keep getting

2. Keep having to re-register ACTION CENTER to get notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep having to re-register ACTION CENTER to get notifications: Everytime Windows is restarted, I have to re-register ACTION CENTER to get start getting notifications. Why is this happening and how can I prevent this from keep happening? Steps to reproduce:Reboot computerForce any notification to be shown. Examples on how to do it:Open...
  3. Keep having to re-register ACTION CENTER to get notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep having to re-register ACTION CENTER to get notifications: Everytime Windows is restarted, I have to re-register ACTION CENTER to get start getting notifications. Why is this happening and how can I prevent this from keep happening? Steps to reproduce:Reboot computerForce any notification to be shown. Examples on how to do it:Open...
  4. Keep having to re-register ACTION CENTER to get notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Notifications and Action Center not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notifications and Action Center not working.: Hi, Just recently, out of the blue, my action center/notifications panel will not open and I cannot for the life of me find a fix that works. I have tried many "solutions" found both on the web and here, to no avail. Whenever I click on the action bar bottom right the...
  6. Action Center keeps turning off notifications

Action Center keeps turning off notifications: I have Windows 10 and have been having an ongoing problem with my Action Center. Every few days, something happens and, even though the action center icon is white and appears to have messages, when I open it there are no messages. I put my cursor over the icon and see "New...
  7. No notification in action center

No notification in action center: I have problem in action center. I am using latest windows 10:Version 1809. Action center shows the numbers(badges) of notifications but when the action center is clicked it shows none of the notification though there actually is the notification from the app. So, how to fix...
  8. not getting notifications in action center

not getting notifications in action center: Hello I have been using windows 10 for a while now and i have always got notifications but just recently at random times i will stop getting them the action center in the bottom right says that i have X amount of notifications but when i open the action center it says that i...
  9. Action Center and notifications

Action Center and notifications: While I like having most notifications in one discrete place, I did use to have an hourly notification pop up. It helped me keep track of the time and my computer usage. Lately however, I've found that it just winds up in the Action Center, which doesn't help me. Ironically,...
  10. The Action Center and Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    The Action Center and Notifications: Is there a reason Action Center doesn't notify me of all my incoming emails? Just a quick Q I have... Thanks!*Cool 23968