Windows 10: Why do I keep getting BSOD at random times and different errors?

Discus and support Why do I keep getting BSOD at random times and different errors? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently, my PC has been crashing and I am getting the BSOD. One of the error codes was irql_not_less_equal, and it was caused by ntoskrnl.exe. Another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HunterHall6, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Why do I keep getting BSOD at random times and different errors?

Recently, my PC has been crashing and I am getting the BSOD. One of the error codes was irql_not_less_equal, and it was caused by ntoskrnl.exe. Another one of the error codes was WHEA_uncorrectable_error, and it caused by PSHED.dll.

PC Specs:

Intel Core i-10600k

Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super windforce 8OC

16 GB 3200 Corsair Venegeance RAM

750W PSU

ASUS PRIME Z490-P

Anyone know what I can do?

:)

HunterHall6, Jan 31, 2021
  2. Sinotek Win User

BSOD random times different errors

Why do I keep getting BSOD at random times and different errors? [​IMG]

Sinotek, Jan 31, 2021
  3. Sinotek Win User
    BSOD random times different errors

Sinotek, Jan 31, 2021
  4. cplpro Win User

Why do I keep getting BSOD at random times and different errors?

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Why do I keep getting BSOD at random times and different errors? :)

cplpro, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

Why do I keep getting BSOD at random times and different errors?

1. Why do I keep getting BSOD at random times and different errors? - Similar Threads - Why keep getting

2. BSoD at random times and it keeps giving me different error messages.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD at random times and it keeps giving me different error messages.: I keep getting BSoD at random times. It gives me a different error code every time so I don't know what could be causing it. I've gotten DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DPC Watchdog Violation, and a few others that I don't remember....
  3. BSoD at random times and it keeps giving me different error messages.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD at random times and it keeps giving me different error messages.: I keep getting BSoD at random times. It gives me a different error code every time so I don't know what could be causing it. I've gotten DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DPC Watchdog Violation, and a few others that I don't remember....
  4. Why do I keep getting BSOD errors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I keep getting BSOD errors?: Hello,in the past 2 hours I have received 3 different BSOD errors completely out of the blue.The first error was "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED"Second was "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"And third was "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" which I have gotten another time before.Im not sure...
  5. Why do I keep getting BSOD errors?

Why do I keep getting BSOD errors?: Hello,in the past 2 hours I have received 3 different BSOD errors completely out of the blue.The first error was "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED"Second was "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"And third was "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" which I have gotten another time before.Im not sure...
  6. Why do I keep getting BSOD errors?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC keeps on getting different BSOD errors!

PC keeps on getting different BSOD errors!: I've tried everything, from changing RAM, to checking up and updating drivers, using the command prompt, etc. I just want to find a solution or at least a point in the right direction as to what I might need to change hardware wise!...
  8. PC keeps on getting different BSOD errors!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps on getting different BSOD errors!: I've tried everything, from changing RAM, to checking up and updating drivers, using the command prompt, etc. I just want to find a solution or at least a point in the right direction as to what I might need to change hardware wise!...
  9. PC keeps on getting different BSOD errors!

10. keep getting BSOD errors randomly

keep getting BSOD errors randomly: here is the latest crash report: Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18362.1 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\060219-6187-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are...