Windows 10: Why do I keep getting the Microsoft there is a problem with your account notice?

Discus and support Why do I keep getting the Microsoft there is a problem with your account notice? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why do I keep getting the Microsoft there is a problem with your account notice. Every single time I go through all the BS and that last for about a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mmmjv, Jan 12, 2021.

1. mmmjv Win User

Why do I keep getting the Microsoft there is a problem with your account notice?

Why do I keep getting the Microsoft there is a problem with your account notice. Every single time I go through all the BS and that last for about a day. I then get another there is a problem with your account notice.

I googled this and followed the instructions right up until verify your identity. At which point Microsoft wanted to text me a code I DO NOT HAVE A CELL PHONE AND CAN NOT GET TEXTS! Did Microsoft offer any other way of doing it other than by text? Take a wild guess.

:)

mmmjv, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Kari Win User
    Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

4. Try3 Win User

Why do I keep getting the Microsoft there is a problem with your account notice?

Account problem

Aslam,

Yes, the procedure is complex but I split it into individual steps that, I believe, can be followed by anybody.

Booting into Safe mode is explained in section 3. All steps are included. If there is a step you cannot do then please tell me the para number and which aspect of it is confusing you.

Getting into the built-in Administrator account is explained in section 4. All steps are included. If there is a step you cannot do then please tell me the para number and which aspect of it is confusing you.

Any local account and any MSAccount can be made a "Standard" account or an Admin account. You need to be logged in to an Admin account in order to raise a Standard account to Admin status.
    - Once you are logged in to one of the Admin accounts that I suggest that you create, you can go to Settings, Accounts, Family & other users so that you can select the account you want to raise then click on the Change account type button that appears.
    - Be wary of promoting then relying upon the current problem account because its user profile might be damaged. I cannot say that it is definitely damaged but only that something has gone wrong.

Denis

Thema:

1. Why do I keep getting the Microsoft there is a problem with your account notice? - Similar Threads - Why keep getting

2. Why do I keep getting "This alias cannot be added to your account."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I keep getting "This alias cannot be added to your account.": Error: This alias cannot be added to your account. Choose a different alias.I'm just trying to add my phone number to my only Microsoft account and I keep getting this error over and over. It's quite frustrating and I'm really not finding any solutions online other than...
  3. Why do I keep getting "This alias cannot be added to your account."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I keep getting "This alias cannot be added to your account.": Error: This alias cannot be added to your account. Choose a different alias.I'm just trying to add my phone number to my only Microsoft account and I keep getting this error over and over. It's quite frustrating and I'm really not finding any solutions online other than...
  4. I keep getting notices of Russia getting into my account, is it dangerous and what should I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting notices of Russia getting into my account, is it dangerous and what should I do: Someone in Russia keeps getting into my e mail and I report it but is it dangerous to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-notices-of-russia-getting-into-my/78a03a2a-4638-417a-bc7c-cfceafad588d
  5. I keep getting notices of Russia getting into my account, is it dangerous and what should I do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting notices of Russia getting into my account, is it dangerous and what should I do: Someone in Russia keeps getting into my e mail and I report it but is it dangerous to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-notices-of-russia-getting-into-my/78a03a2a-4638-417a-bc7c-cfceafad588d
  6. Why do I keep getting a Reconnect Your Drive alert?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I keep getting a Reconnect Your Drive alert?: I recently updated to Windows 10 from 8.1.Security and Maintenance indicates I have a new notification. It says Reconnect Your Drive. How can I resolve the issue?...
  7. Why do I keep getting a Reconnect Your Drive alert?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why do I keep getting a Reconnect Your Drive alert?: I recently updated to Windows 10 from 8.1.Security and Maintenance indicates I have a new notification. It says Reconnect Your Drive. How can I resolve the issue?...
  8. Why do I keep getting a popup saying that there's a problem with my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why do I keep getting a popup saying that there's a problem with my Microsoft Account: Why do I keep getting a popup saying that there's a problem with my Microsoft Account and it needs to be fixed and why doesn't Microsoft **** fix it. Following the directions they give doesn't do ****. Also how do I change the email address for this site so that the answers...
  9. Keep getting Microsoft account problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keep getting Microsoft account problem: For close to 2 weeks it was pretty much random and I ignored it, last couple days every morning I start my PC I have a new message, this morning there were 2 "Microsoft Account Problem" we need to fix your microsoft account, most likely your password changed select here to...
  10. Microsoft Account Problem Notice

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account Problem Notice: Why am I getting Microsoft Account Problem when there isn't a problem because when I open my account it says All accounts are working correctly. ?? I get this notice every day, WHY ??...