Windows 10: Why do i keep getting this message when i try to reply Failed to submit feedback, please...

Discus and support Why do i keep getting this message when i try to reply Failed to submit feedback, please... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting this message when i try to talk to an agent for helpFailed to submit feedback, please try again.My reply dose not get threw to the agent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HaroldQuaiscer, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Why do i keep getting this message when i try to reply Failed to submit feedback, please...

I keep getting this message when i try to talk to an agent for helpFailed to submit feedback, please try again.My reply dose not get threw to the agent

:)

HaroldQuaiscer, Jul 28, 2021

2. How to submit product suggestions or feedback

There are also other ways to submit feedback to Microsoft, some of which are more direct.

Fuller details can be found in:

MS Suggestion box sites at "uservoice.com"

and its companion:

Bonus Reading related to MS Feedback system,

however I also suggest using either the Feedback Hub or Uservoice
    as per the latter article.

For those who want a quick fix, here is some info distilled from the above articles:

Feedback Hub (windows 10 only):

Search for and open the Feedback Hub:

Uservoice:

but there are many more listed at the first site if none of the above match your issue.

Trust this helps some people.

Mark A Walters, Jul 28, 2021
  3. Jonny_doe Win User
    Submit a bios error

I got a His HD4870 turbo bios (which isn't in the bios list ) , it runs at 780/1000 , so i thought people might like to share it , but when i go to GPU-Z and try to submit a bios , it always fails , saying that it's ready there (this happened with my last card aswell HD3870 ) , but it's not in the list

Why is this ???? I have submitted it manually but it still hasn't been added to the list ...

Jonny_doe, Jul 28, 2021
  4. Why do i keep getting this message when i try to reply Failed to submit feedback, please...

How to submit actionable game performance feedback

Hello,

Thank you to everyone who has been submitting feedback to us through the Feedback Hub app. Your feedback is valuable to
    us, however, please be sure to explain specific details and capture a recording of the problem you are seeing so we have enough information to act.

If you have previously submitted feedback and it was linked to this thread, please re-submit your feedback with a performance capture of the problem you are reporting.

How to collect a performance capture:

1. Close all unnecessary applications (e.g. Internet browsers, media players, etc.)
    2. Open your game, along with any other applications or utilities required to reproduce the problem. Confirm you can reproduce the problem and keep your game open for the next steps.
    3. Open Feedback Hub and report a new problem in the "Gaming and Xbox\Game Performance and Compatibility" category, or simply via Alpine Gipfel und Seen
    4. Under the "Attachments (optional)\Recreate my problem" tab, deselect "Include screenshots of each step" and select “Include data about” with the default value. Screenshots may cause stutter
      while recording, leading to false positives in the performance capture.

Why do i keep getting this message when i try to reply  Failed to submit feedback, please... 3ffe4c88-18ff-4b21-a67a-69d2bc16928a?upload=true.png
    5. Click "Start recording" and then switch (i.e. alt-tab) to your game to reproduce the problem for 10-15 seconds.
    6. Quickly switch (i.e. alt-tab) to Feedback Hub and click "Stop recording". The capture will contain only the last ~20 seconds of the recorded period, so make sure to stop recording within a few seconds after
      you have reproduced the problem.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

The Windows team

Sebastian[MSFT], Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

Why do i keep getting this message when i try to reply Failed to submit feedback, please...

1. Why do i keep getting this message when i try to reply Failed to submit feedback, please... - Similar Threads - Why keep getting

2. Why do I get this error message when trying to download Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I get this error message when trying to download Minecraft?: Why do I get this error message when trying to download Minecraft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-get-this-error-message-when-trying-to/2c7aca01-8a80-40f5-a18d-1d35f224423c
  3. Why do I get this error message when trying to download Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why do I get this error message when trying to download Minecraft?: Why do I get this error message when trying to download Minecraft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-get-this-error-message-when-trying-to/2c7aca01-8a80-40f5-a18d-1d35f224423c
  4. Why do I get this error message when trying to download Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. why do i keep getting this when i try to fix something

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why do i keep getting this when i try to fix something: 1. You are using a proxy that is known to send automated requests to Microsoft. Check with your network administrator if there is any proxy and what User-Agent they are sending in the request header. 2. Your request pattern matches an automated process. To eliminate, reduce...
  6. I keep getting this error message when I try to open paint. Any idea why?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep getting this error message when I try to open paint. Any idea why?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/17iya4a5r3s51.png?width=734&format=png&auto=webp&s=a3a299f0b7e83aecdc4badcb65aaf861343faff4 submitted by /u/Affectionate-Eye5061 [link] [comments]...
  7. Keep getting error message when trying to do a video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting error message when trying to do a video: Keep getting error message when trying to do a video. message is cant create video failure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-error-message-when-trying-to-do-a/a8064247-884c-45eb-9ffb-57ddb31f1bf1
  8. Why do I keep getting messages Recover Webpage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why do I keep getting messages Recover Webpage: Why do I keep getting messages Recover Webpage Moved from : Windows / Windows 10 / Ease of access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/messages/3e9bdf19-2a90-4686-9590-172ad1c41ab7
  9. unable to submit a reply

in Browsers and Email
    unable to submit a reply: sometimes on message boards that you want to join, or websites they ask you for certain information yet when I hit the submit tab nothing happens, it just sits there doing nothing. I am at a loss with Windows 10, it's been over 1 year and I still don't like it. I tried to...
  10. PSA: Please submit feedback to Microsoft in the Feedback app

in Windows 10 Support
    PSA: Please submit feedback to Microsoft in the Feedback app: Just a reminder: it's great to post on this forum, but please submit problems to the Windows Feedback app, too. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/7...dows-10-a.html Even better, do a quick search and upvote someone else's feedback. To Microsoft, if it doesn't gain...