Windows 10: Why do I keep getting this notification, and how do I make it go away?

Discus and support Why do I keep getting this notification, and how do I make it go away? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/landonnnnnnnn [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/landonnnnnnnn, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Why do I keep getting this notification, and how do I make it go away?

/u/landonnnnnnnn, Jun 2, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 2, 2020
  3. SPORTS APP - Not getting Notifications on Windows 10

Yes me too! Only with my FB app which was already installed when I upgraded to W10. wont load and was removed from my Notification List, I miss getting my messages via notifications, I did all the steps suggested but still nothing

CookieRamirez, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Why do I keep getting this notification, and how do I make it go away?

Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Why do I keep getting this notification, and how do I make it go away?

1. Why do I keep getting this notification, and how do I make it go away? - Similar Threads - Why keep getting

2. How do I make the brown boxes go away???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make the brown boxes go away???: The brown boxes appear on all of my one drive files. I then get this message. I then have to go to One Drive to find my files and download it. Its been annoying for awhile and there are tons of people with the same issue. Is there a fix or do I need to remove One Drive from...
  3. How do I make the brown boxes go away???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make the brown boxes go away???: The brown boxes appear on all of my one drive files. I then get this message. I then have to go to One Drive to find my files and download it. Its been annoying for awhile and there are tons of people with the same issue. Is there a fix or do I need to remove One Drive from...
  4. How do I make volume bar go away?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make volume bar go away?: This new volume bar with a massive pause and prev/next show up in groove music and I want to disable it it's so ****ing annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-volume-bar-go-away/b7c73f98-2c73-445e-8875-f8bc1f1a8963
  5. How do I make volume bar go away?

How do I make volume bar go away?: This new volume bar with a massive pause and prev/next show up in groove music and I want to disable it it's so ****ing annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-volume-bar-go-away/b7c73f98-2c73-445e-8875-f8bc1f1a8963
  6. How do I make volume bar go away?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How do I make those windows store notifications go away on locked screen ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make those windows store notifications go away on locked screen ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/listeningovertalking [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jv66z4/how_do_i_make_those_windows_store_notifications/
  8. How do I make this toolbar go away?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make this toolbar go away?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Rhino5253 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f30vqt/how_do_i_make_this_toolbar_go_away/
  9. How Do I Make These Go Away? Apps leftovers

How Do I Make These Go Away? Apps leftovers: Over the last few months I've been uninstalling aps using Uninstall Apps in Windows 10 All I can figure at some point I got rid of these while the updates were pending install. Question is: How do I get rid of these three leftovers? [img] The Realtek Audio Control fails...
  10. Internet toolbar - how do I make this go away??

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet toolbar - how do I make this go away??: Please can someone help me out here - this annoying Internet Explorer toolbar is just staying at the top of my screen! I have tried to delete Internet Explorer, but it doesn't even show up on my apps and things. Here's a snip: [IMG]...