Windows 10: why do I lose track of my mouse when moving through a page. the mouse dissapears and only a...

Discus and support why do I lose track of my mouse when moving through a page. the mouse dissapears and only a... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; mouse disappears when i'm surfing a page. i only see highlight where the mouse is ?????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VictorMarquis, Oct 2, 2019.

1. why do I lose track of my mouse when moving through a page. the mouse dissapears and only a...

mouse disappears when i'm surfing a page. i only see highlight where the mouse is ?????

:)

VictorMarquis, Oct 2, 2019

2. Mouse

I have bought a new screen and cannot access the controls. When I move the mouse over the adjustment icons the pointer 'dissapears' underneath them. I have tried disconnecting the mouse and reconnecting it. Any suggestions please?

ValerieFillingham, Oct 2, 2019
  3. mouse axis ''X'' is now ''Y'' and viceversa

Hi Richiesco,

I would suggest you to test the issue plugging in a different mouse and see if the issue persists.

You may also test the same mouse on a different computer and let us know the results.

I would also suggest you to follow these steps and test the issue:

• Click on Start.
    • Search for Ease of Access and click on Ease of Access mouse settings.
    • Turn on Use numeric keypad to move mouse around the screen.
    • Check if the mouse moves in the right direction when you use the numeric keypad on the keyboard.

Let us know if it helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Oct 2, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

why do I lose track of my mouse when moving through a page. the mouse dissapears and only a...

mouse moves and clicks on its own

Hi,

Regarding your concern about mouse issues, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using a different mouse?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless mouse?
    • Did you get any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

You can try the troubleshooting steps provided by Cesar Castaño and other members on this

link
    and see if it will work.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

why do I lose track of my mouse when moving through a page. the mouse dissapears and only a...

1. why do I lose track of my mouse when moving through a page. the mouse dissapears and only a... - Similar Threads - why lose track

2. Why does my mouse cursor drift off when I do anything on my mouse and move the cursor at...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my mouse cursor drift off when I do anything on my mouse and move the cursor at...: It's been about 2 days since this happened. I switched to a new laptop and suddenly my wireless logitech g703 lightspeed mouse doesn't function like it used to. Every time I left click, scroll or even right click while also moving my cursor at the same time my cursor would...
  3. Why does my mouse cursor drift off when I do anything on my mouse and move the cursor at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my mouse cursor drift off when I do anything on my mouse and move the cursor at...: It's been about 2 days since this happened. I switched to a new laptop and suddenly my wireless logitech g703 lightspeed mouse doesn't function like it used to. Every time I left click, scroll or even right click while also moving my cursor at the same time my cursor would...
  4. My mouse only moves when I right click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse only moves when I right click: Im having this issue where my wireless mouse can only move when I hold right click. Does anyone know how to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-only-moves-when-i-right-click/9e17af99-5133-47fb-b166-b74aa3ab9296
  5. My mouse only moves when I right click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse only moves when I right click: Im having this issue where my wireless mouse can only move when I hold right click. Does anyone know how to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-only-moves-when-i-right-click/9e17af99-5133-47fb-b166-b74aa3ab9296
  6. Mouse pointer dissapears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer dissapears: Mouse pointer dissapears when mouse is unplugged and touchpad isn't functional. I cannot use the touchpad even when the mouse is plugged in. Laptop Lenovo Legion Y540 is up to date and free of any malware. I have also updated "Mice and other pointing devices" driver. i don't...
  7. dissapearing mouse pointer

dissapearing mouse pointer: fix did not work, however the pointer was visible while in device manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dissapearing-mouse-pointer/1132475b-1762-48c9-a186-7c4e91b902b8
  8. My pages keep going back when I move my mouse

My pages keep going back when I move my mouse: I am writing this on mobile. All of a sudden for some reason now that if i go onto google chrome and i search up any website and i go onto it as soon as i move my mouse it sends me back to the starter page as if i pressed the undo button i dont know what to do can someone...
  9. my mouse cursor if flickering and dissapears when not moving?

my mouse cursor if flickering and dissapears when not moving?: Hello, My mouse cursor is flickering constantly when I move it and disappears when not moving. Changed mouse's and problem still persists. Have to shut down the computer for it to work normally again but that doesn't last long. I've been told that I may need to reinstall the...
  10. Moving between pages without a mouse

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving between pages without a mouse: I cannot figure out how to return to the previous page without a mouse. I use a laptop running Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-between-pages-without-a-mouse/b439515a-ba07-4d09-92c3-6b72ca6b0449

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why do I loose the mouse