Windows 10: why do I need parental consent?

Discus and support why do I need parental consent? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Me and my second account are the only ones in the Microsoft family and both of us need parental consent to play a video games, even though we are both... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by potatohead4899, Mar 6, 2023.

1. why do I need parental consent?

Me and my second account are the only ones in the Microsoft family and both of us need parental consent to play a video games, even though we are both adults.

:)

potatohead4899, Mar 6, 2023

2. Parental consent

We opened a new account for my daughter. When I try to give parental consent to finish setting up her account, I try to log in and it says "Somethings wrong, its not you its us"

emmao'lone, Mar 6, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft children accounts EU GDPR parental consent verifications

Source: Microsoft begins new EU GDPR parental consent verifications for children's accounts - Microsoft on the Issues

why do I need parental consent? tipsmall.png
    Tip How to Add or Remove a Child Account for Your Microsoft Family in Windows 10

Brink, Mar 6, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

why do I need parental consent?

New Microsoft children accounts EU GDPR parental consent verifications

Source: Microsoft begins new EU GDPR parental consent verifications for children's accounts - Microsoft on the Issues

why do I need parental consent? tipsmall.png
    Tip How to Add or Remove a Child Account for Your Microsoft Family in Windows 10

Brink, Mar 6, 2023
Thema:

why do I need parental consent?

1. why do I need parental consent? - Similar Threads - why need parental

2. why do I need parental consent?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do I need parental consent?: Me and my second account are the only ones in the Microsoft family and both of us need parental consent to play a video games, even though we are both adults....
  3. why do I need parental consent?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why do I need parental consent?: Me and my second account are the only ones in the Microsoft family and both of us need parental consent to play a video games, even though we are both adults....
  4. Parental consent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parental consent: We opened a new account for my daughter. When I try to give parental consent to finish setting up her account, I try to log in and it says "Somethings wrong, its not you its us"...
  5. Parental consent

Parental consent: We opened a new account for my daughter. When I try to give parental consent to finish setting up her account, I try to log in and it says "Somethings wrong, its not you its us"...
  6. Parent/guardian consent

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Parent/guardian consent: my son is 12, he has a new laptop. on signing in he is asked for parent/guardian consent. I repeatedly get the message "something's not working it's not you it's us" I've tried adding him to the family microsoft account but he is unable to accept the invitation as he is under...
  7. Parent/guardian consent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parent/guardian consent: my son is 12, he has a new laptop. on signing in he is asked for parent/guardian consent. I repeatedly get the message "something's not working it's not you it's us" I've tried adding him to the family microsoft account but he is unable to accept the invitation as he is under...
  8. Parental consent not working

Parental consent not working: My son wants to use an app, but Microsoft is giving him a message to send an email to ask for permission. He clicks the link to send the email. I receive the email and click 'Accept' to allow him access. When I log in to our family account, it shows I gave permission. But...
  9. Parental consent error

Parental consent error: My son is a part of my microsoft family and he is under age. He wants to download Disney+ app but requires parental consent. I log in on his laptop with my account to give the permission. But it says the child already has the permission to set up an account. He tries again to...
  10. Parental consent?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Parental consent?: Why would I be asked for parental permission to download apps onto my new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/parental-consent/97b5bce2-1eb2-49d8-9177-e39996260e8f