Windows 10: Why do i need so many visual C++ and net framework versions?

Discus and support Why do i need so many visual C++ and net framework versions? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Well after rebooting my computer, windows has installed two more versions of visual C++. Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x86) -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cerawy, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Cerawy Win User

Why do i need so many visual C++ and net framework versions?

Well after rebooting my computer, windows has installed two more versions of visual C++.

Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x86) - 12.0.21005
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x64) - 12.0.21005

I'm guessing these are required for my programs or my games, so im going to hide them with CCleaner.

Cerawy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Why do i need so many visual C++ and net framework versions?

1. Why do i need so many visual C++ and net framework versions? - Similar Threads - Why need many

2. Buggy Net Framework/Visual C++?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buggy Net Framework/Visual C++?: Something is wrong with my Windows, I have noticed that some applications or games do not work correctly or take too long to load,mainly emulators or games that are a little old from 2008-2009, upon investigation I realized that there is some type of bug withapplications or...
  3. Buggy Net Framework/Visual C++?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Buggy Net Framework/Visual C++?: Something is wrong with my Windows, I have noticed that some applications or games do not work correctly or take too long to load,mainly emulators or games that are a little old from 2008-2009, upon investigation I realized that there is some type of bug withapplications or...
  4. Buggy Net Framework/Visual C++?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buggy Net Framework/Visual C++?: Something is wrong with my Windows, I have noticed that some applications or games do not work correctly or take too long to load, mainly emulators or games that are a little old from 2008-2009, upon investigation I realized that there is some type of bug with applications or...
  5. Do I need all these versions of Microsoft visual C++

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need all these versions of Microsoft visual C++: I have an Inspirion Aio 2330 second hand, when I got it the hard drive had died so I bought a new on and figured out how to put the new os on it win 10 and I sorta just downloaded ever driver from the dell or Microsoft site that said it was compatible with my PC just in case...
  6. Do I need all these versions of Microsoft visual C++

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I need all these versions of Microsoft visual C++: I have an Inspirion Aio 2330 second hand, when I got it the hard drive had died so I bought a new on and figured out how to put the new os on it win 10 and I sorta just downloaded ever driver from the dell or Microsoft site that said it was compatible with my PC just in case...
  7. so many Visual C copies?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    so many Visual C copies?: How can we identify which Visual C files can be removed?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-many-visual-c-copies/3f8e4cdb-72f5-4e5d-8f93-e6e5e6c512a5
  8. Many .NET Framework versions

Many .NET Framework versions: These are the .NET Framework versions I have in my system. Can I tidy off some of them? They are from version 1.2 to 4.6.1. [ATTACH] 127571
  9. Many .NET Framework versions

in Windows 10 Support
    Many .NET Framework versions: These are the .NET Framework versions I have in my system. Can I tidy off some of them? [ATTACH] 127571
  10. Net framework and visual c++

Net framework and visual c++: I just install windows 10 to my laptop, do i need to install all NET Framework and M Visual C++ or it automatically installed when u install the window? 102399