Windows 10: Why do I need to allow Adobe Flash each time I start the game?

Discus and support Why do I need to allow Adobe Flash each time I start the game? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why?? It is really a problem to allow Adobe Flash each time I start playing. I use Windows 10, version 1809.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ClaireNlt, Oct 21, 2018.

1. ClaireNlt Win User

Why do I need to allow Adobe Flash each time I start the game?

Why?? It is really a problem to allow Adobe Flash each time I start playing. I use Windows 10, version 1809.

:)

ClaireNlt, Oct 21, 2018

2. Adobe flash Player enable in Microsoft edge

This does not work for me. It is still telling me I flash is disabled and it will not allow me to play games thru facebook on GSN. it is very frustrating. Is there another workaround?

PattiSharpless, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Is Adobe Flash Player needed in Windows 10 ?

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• When did you get the Adobe Flash Player message?
    Adobe Flash Player helps you to play videos online.

If you are unable to play video online, download the Adobe flash player from Adobe website link.

If you are getting this Adobe Flash Player message, while using IE, I suggest you to follow the steps in the article, mentioned below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the updated information, in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Oct 21, 2018
  4. Why do I need to allow Adobe Flash each time I start the game?

Adobe flash Player enable in Microsoft edge

This does not work for me. It is still telling me I flash is disabled and it will not allow me to play games thru facebook on GSN. it is very frustrating. Is there another workaround?

This is not working is there another workaround?

PattiSharpless, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

Why do I need to allow Adobe Flash each time I start the game?

1. Why do I need to allow Adobe Flash each time I start the game? - Similar Threads - Why need allow

2. Why I have still Adobe Flash installed on 20H2???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I have still Adobe Flash installed on 20H2???: Weird. I heard it should automatically uninstall since yesterday: Microsoft takes steps to scrub Flash from Windows | Computerworld Why I have this garbage still on my computer?! Thanks! EDIT: oh okay, I should be able to uninstall that manually now. Glad they finally got...
  3. Need to 'Net stop' and then 'Net Start' repeatedly each time I reboot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need to 'Net stop' and then 'Net Start' repeatedly each time I reboot: I have windows 10 Home Edition. I have a Synology DS212 as a NAS box. Until recently it worked faultlessly. But, in the last couple of weeks, accessing the NAS box has been all but impossible. Each time I try to access any of the data on it, it brings up a 'box' Network...
  4. Why am I getting updates for Adobe Flash? I never knew I had it? Do I need it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why am I getting updates for Adobe Flash? I never knew I had it? Do I need it?: submitted by /u/TheUltimateAntihero [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hxn7e2/why_am_i_getting_updates_for_adobe_flash_i_never/
  5. ELI5 why Win10 wants to do security updates for Adobe Flash when i got no Adobe Flash...

ELI5 why Win10 wants to do security updates for Adobe Flash when i got no Adobe Flash...: "2020-06 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems (KB4561600)" There is no Adobe Flash installed at all, why do i keep getting those? And who is even using flash anymore? I thought this has been thrown out of all the web...
  6. Why can’t I allow flash player?

Why can’t I allow flash player?: Watched a YouTube video on how to enable flash player on my google chrome. Opened chrome, put in chrome://settings/content/flash There’s no icon for me to click that is “allow sites to run flash” like the video said. I’m confused. submitted by /u/Tyrannosauraus-flex...
  7. Why do I have to change my password each time

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why do I have to change my password each time: Each time I want to open Microsoft they tell me my password is incorrect when I have just changed it. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-to-change-my-password-each-time/ac3a5b68-978b-43d9-8ea3-94cc8380dd0a"
  8. how do I unblock Adobe Flash Player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I unblock Adobe Flash Player?: how do I unblock Adobe Flash Player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unblock-adobe-flash-player/f5441a30-ff9c-4fed-a32d-b9aab9eecd34
  9. Do I need to install Adobe flash player in order to watch movies from,vudu.com.Do I need...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I need to install Adobe flash player in order to watch movies from,vudu.com.Do I need...: Do I need to install Adobe Flash Player on my device In order to watch movies from vudu.com?Do I need higher speed too?What browser,upgrades and downloads will I need in order to make it work?...
  10. do i need to install adobe flash for firefox?

in Browsers and Email
    do i need to install adobe flash for firefox?: hi i'm a firefox user egde is cool but i'm used to be a firefox user well right now i haven't adobe flash player , but with firefox i can play youtube video should i install adobe flash player? thanks 16125

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why do i have to allow adobe flash every time

2. adobe flash player needs to be enabled everytime even though it is enabled in the settings

3. adobe flash asks every time

4. why is adobe flash allowed once,
  5. relolink always have to click enable adobe flash,
  6. does wgt.com need adobe flash,
  7. how to make adobe flash work everytime,
  8. why do i have to accept flash player each time,
  9. why do games ask for adobe flash in firefox,
  10. why does flash have to be allowed every time,
  11. why need to allow flash everytime\,
  12. why my adobe flash have to allow everytime,
  13. need to enable adobe every time,
  14. why does dkm games require adobe flash,