Windows 10: Why do I not get notified?

Discus and support Why do I not get notified? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I guess we are all familiar with the following checkboxPersonally, I always have it checked.Personally, I cannot remember ever being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Vagulus, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Vagulus Win User

Why do I not get notified?

I guess we are all familiar with the following checkboxPersonally, I always have it checked.Personally, I cannot remember ever being notified.Personally, that is a PITA!Have I done something to offend the Forum Gods so they don't bother contacting me?

:)

Vagulus, Apr 27, 2021
  2. michael Win User

usb webmail notifier not working.

Hi guys,

I bought this usb webmail notifier, which is not working in windows 7

USB Webmail Notifier

after installation when I clcik on s/w to open it shows some drop down list to select some netcard but nothing appears on it.

Please guide, I have seen some guys made it working, is there any way to make it work on win7.

michael, Apr 27, 2021
  3. dencal Win User
    Notify problem solved

Is there anything more discouraging to helpers than when a member requests assistance, suggestions being provided, and then no further response from the original poster.
    By the thread starter notifying what solved their problem, could also help others in the same predicament.
    Also marking as solved would help which most posters tend to disregard.

dencal, Apr 27, 2021
  4. ojones Win User

"Notify for Download and Notfify for Install" not working

By the Winaero button do you mean "Set Windows Update to notify only" in method 1? If so, then your suggestion doesn't work.

ojones, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

1. Why do I not get notified? - Similar Threads - Why notified

2. Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?: Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-we-change-the-skin-color-of-the-emojis/a8578d74-b333-47ee-80bf-84c38ef7dd22
  3. Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis?: Why can't we change the skin color of the emojis? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-we-change-the-skin-color-of-the-emojis/a8578d74-b333-47ee-80bf-84c38ef7dd22
  4. Why does epic games lags my computer?

Why does epic games lags my computer?: Why does epic games launcher lags my computer? When I download epic games, my pointer starts moving when I'm not touching it, and when I delete it, it doesn't move. When I download it, it for some reason does some weird stuff, such as turns off my computer in 2 minutes. Can...
  5. when did you lock my computer why does not get notified

when did you lock my computer why does not get notified: In the name of protection, you guys locked my device with BitLockerI did not remember logged /registered account details, you did not send the details of the registrations. why I did not get the information to my registration account when you attempted to do this bit of...
  6. when did you lock my computer why does not get notified

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when did you lock my computer why does not get notified: In the name of protection, you guys locked my device with BitLockerI did not remember logged /registered account details, you did not send the details of the registrations. why I did not get the information to my registration account when you attempted to do this bit of...
  7. Why is my computer going off without notifying me that low battery I'd low

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my computer going off without notifying me that low battery I'd low: Help me please how will I go about my laptop. It goes off when it is 75% without notifying me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-going-off-without-notifying-me/af8cd8de-50a8-4a20-9065-587a37bedcb0
  8. Why is my computer going off without notifying me that low battery I'd low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer going off without notifying me that low battery I'd low: Help me please how will I go about my laptop. It goes off when it is 75% without notifying me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-going-off-without-notifying-me/af8cd8de-50a8-4a20-9065-587a37bedcb0
  9. Why is my computer going off without notifying me that low battery I'd low

10. Why does Windows 10 doesn't notify when the laptop is fully charged? It only notifies when...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does Windows 10 doesn't notify when the laptop is fully charged? It only notifies when...: I'm using Windows 10 version 2004. Whenever I have kept my laptop for charging and the battery is full, I never the receive the notification that I should remove my charger. It may cause me to overcharge my battery which might damage it. Android, Mac and even Ubuntu have...