Windows 10: Why do I now have the HP Smart app after I took the cumulative update preview?

Discus and support Why do I now have the HP Smart app after I took the cumulative update preview? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, I have a Canon all-in-one printer that I use with my Dell laptop. I've used it for years, and my drivers work perfectly fine with the Canon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ang087, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Ang087 Win User

Why do I now have the HP Smart app after I took the cumulative update preview?

Okay, I have a Canon all-in-one printer that I use with my Dell laptop. I've used it for years, and my drivers work perfectly fine with the Canon software. I'm using Windows 10 22H2, and after the cumulative update preview, I noticed that I now have HP Smart App installed.Since I don't have an HP printer, is it okay to right-click on that app and uninstall it? I've noticed that I also have other apps I more than likely will never use, and is it okay to uninstall those, too? Thanks for any help you can give me.

:)

Ang087, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Why do I now have the HP Smart app after I took the cumulative update preview?

1. Why do I now have the HP Smart app after I took the cumulative update preview? - Similar Threads - Why Smart app

2. I can't download the HP Smart app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download the HP Smart app: Hi! I uninstalled the HP Smart app but when I tried to install it again, it keeps on getting an error and it won't let me download the app. I tried all the solutions I saw from here but it didn't work at all....
  3. I can't download the HP Smart app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download the HP Smart app: Hi! I uninstalled the HP Smart app but when I tried to install it again, it keeps on getting an error and it won't let me download the app. I tried all the solutions I saw from here but it didn't work at all....
  4. Why do I now have the HP Smart app after I took the cumulative update preview?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why do I now have the HP Smart app after I took the cumulative update preview?: Okay, I have a Canon all-in-one printer that I use with my Dell laptop. I've used it for years, and my drivers work perfectly fine with the Canon software. I'm using Windows 10 22H2, and after the cumulative update preview, I noticed that I now have HP Smart App...
  5. Why do I now have the HP Smart app after I took the cumulative update preview?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I now have the HP Smart app after I took the cumulative update preview?: Okay, I have a Canon all-in-one printer that I use with my Dell laptop. I've used it for years, and my drivers work perfectly fine with the Canon software. I'm using Windows 10 22H2, and after the cumulative update preview, I noticed that I now have HP Smart App...
  6. I have a hp laptop and i have windows 11 on it. After a update named cumulative.... My...

I have a hp laptop and i have windows 11 on it. After a update named cumulative.... My...: And update popped on the taskbar and i clicked it and then clicked update and shutdown. But now that i want to turn windows on it doesnt boot and says perparing automatic repair and goes to a place named choose your keyboard layout. What should i do to fix my pc and get it...
  7. What is cumulative update preview and why am I offered that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is cumulative update preview and why am I offered that?: I'm working on Windows 11 without joining the Windows Insider Program, but Windows Update is trying to install things like:2022-07 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 11 for x64 KB5015732My question is: why am I offered a "Update Preview" even...
  8. What is cumulative update preview and why am I offered that?

What is cumulative update preview and why am I offered that?: I'm working on Windows 11 without joining the Windows Insider Program, but Windows Update is trying to install things like:2022-07 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 11 for x64 KB5015732My question is: why am I offered a "Update Preview" even...
  9. HP Smart smart app uninstalled

HP Smart smart app uninstalled: Hello I have uninstalled the HP Smart app from my PC and I want to install a app to use in printer to scan the HP app goes through the complete installation but at the end it still wants me to install HP Smart I have 2 different printers I use 1 a HP LaserJet printer only...
  10. hp smart app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    hp smart app: I am unable to install hp smart app from Store. It was not scanning so I deleted it and now I cannot reload it. When I click on install it says "you already own this app" and then does nothing. I have tried looking for it on HP page but I just keep getting sent back to MS...