Windows 10: why do i play any roblox game it says Eventsetinformation could not be located in the...

Discus and support why do i play any roblox game it says Eventsetinformation could not be located in the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; WHY DO I PLAY ANY ROBLOX GAME IT SAY EVENTSETINFORMATION COULD NOT BE LOCATED IN THE DYNAMIC LINK LIBRARY ADVAP123.dll.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bankai senbonzakura, Mar 31, 2023.

1. why do i play any roblox game it says Eventsetinformation could not be located in the...

WHY DO I PLAY ANY ROBLOX GAME IT SAY EVENTSETINFORMATION COULD NOT BE LOCATED IN THE DYNAMIC LINK LIBRARY ADVAP123.dll.

:)

Bankai senbonzakura, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Mar 31, 2023
  3. Windows 10 on packard Bell *Playing ROBLOX*

Hi Steven,

Performance or connectivity issues may occur while playing games in Roblox due to several reasons. There are possibilities that the game needs an update or your router's network bandwidth is insufficient. To properly isolate your concern, please provide
    us the following information:

• Does the same issue occur on other games online?
    • Are you experiencing network issues if you are not playing a game?
    • Have you tried to connect your computer to the network through an Ethernet cable?

In the meantime, we recommend that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your computer by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Mar 31, 2023
  4. why do i play any roblox game it says Eventsetinformation could not be located in the...

I can't play a certain game/games on the ROBLOX app

Hello. I was going to play some Windows Store Edition ROBLOX, on my favorite game. The game is called phantom forces. When i joined, it crashed. It works just fine with any other game on the Windows Store ROBLOX.

What symptoms i can think of and their possibility, for better replies:

Windows Store ROBLOX is unoptimized (Maybe)

Microsoft provides the MOBILE version with computer controls, therefore you can only play mobile games (This is true)

It's ROBLOX's fault (It's not, it works fine with other games)

Microsoft doesn't have a computer mode and a tablet mode for the app (Very true, and this applies for any games on Xbox in general)

My computer's hardware doesn't meet that certain game on ROBLOX (worked fine on my school laptops, so this is NOT true)

So either i'm hallucinating, or Microsoft is lazy.

I know Microsoft's app secrets. This is one.

Also, ROBLOX is my FAVORITE platform, so i'm really biting my tongue.

Edit: I can play it now, but please fix because i'm getting 10 fps and the graphics is locked at max.

Jeffrey Zhang (zhaje01), Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

why do i play any roblox game it says Eventsetinformation could not be located in the...

1. why do i play any roblox game it says Eventsetinformation could not be located in the... - Similar Threads - why play roblox

2. why i cant install or play any game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why i cant install or play any game: can you please send me any hit then i can install or play any game please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-install-or-play-any-game/5c67dd01-a198-4d9a-b84e-9341b77bffe8
  3. why i cant install or play any game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i cant install or play any game: can you please send me any hit then i can install or play any game please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-install-or-play-any-game/5c67dd01-a198-4d9a-b84e-9341b77bffe8
  4. Why can't i play Roblox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't i play Roblox?: I have a Dell Latitude E7470 and I'm having problems trying to launch Roblox.Microsoft store version of Roblox crashes when it starts up.Roblox website version also wont launch because it says "Roblox cannot run inside a virtual machine".I have 30 mbps internet speed, updated...
  5. Why can't i play Roblox?

Why can't i play Roblox?: I have a Dell Latitude E7470 and I'm having problems trying to launch Roblox.Microsoft store version of Roblox crashes when it starts up.Roblox website version also wont launch because it says "Roblox cannot run inside a virtual machine".I have 30 mbps internet speed, updated...
  6. why do i keep getting blue screen when i play roblox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why do i keep getting blue screen when i play roblox: when i play roblox it freezes and caused a blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-keep-getting-blue-screen-when-i-play/4557021f-af24-4a60-8741-99244ad64dfd
  7. I'm facing the issue of the procedure entry point Eventsetinformation could not located in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm facing the issue of the procedure entry point Eventsetinformation could not located in...: I'm facing the issue of the procedure entry point Eventsetinformation could not located in dynamic link library ADVAPI32.dii https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-facing-the-issue-of-the-procedure-entry-point/80dd308a-4db9-4fbe-bb2e-f1b384935544
  8. I'm facing the issue of the procedure entry point Eventsetinformation could not located in...

I'm facing the issue of the procedure entry point Eventsetinformation could not located in...: I'm facing the issue of the procedure entry point Eventsetinformation could not located in dynamic link library ADVAPI32.dii https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-facing-the-issue-of-the-procedure-entry-point/80dd308a-4db9-4fbe-bb2e-f1b384935544
  9. why cant i join roblox game in my roblox account

why cant i join roblox game in my roblox account: hi support systemi keep getting the sensapi.dll error while im trying to join any roblox game in my roblox account.i was trying so hard to find the cause of this problem and how to fix it. At first i thought the problem was my pc but then i tried playing on my sister's roblox...
  10. why do i play any roblox game it says Eventsetinformation could not be located in the...

why do i play any roblox game it says Eventsetinformation could not be located in the...: WHY DO I PLAY ANY ROBLOX GAME IT SAY EVENTSETINFORMATION COULD NOT BE LOCATED IN THE DYNAMIC LINK LIBRARY ADVAP123.dll. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-play-any-roblox-game-it-says/0d48a9bd-3cea-4e96-bb44-aaf0f715d186