Windows 10: why do i see CLSID instead of desciption when i hover with my mouse on my pinned control...

Discus and support why do i see CLSID instead of desciption when i hover with my mouse on my pinned control... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello,after some widnows updates i noticed that the pinned controll panel items shows CLSID instead of desciptions when i hove over them with my mouse.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Asaf Magen 99, Jul 14, 2020.

1. why do i see CLSID instead of desciption when i hover with my mouse on my pinned control...

Hello,after some widnows updates i noticed that the pinned controll panel items shows CLSID instead of desciptions when i hove over them with my mouse.

why is that and how can i fix it?

why do i see CLSID instead of desciption when i hover with my mouse on my pinned control... 42ffcfa6-da5c-4748-9e45-d4f49b2c37a6?upload=true.png

:)

Asaf Magen 99, Jul 14, 2020

2. How do I turn off hover

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap on Ease of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck
      Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.

Please post back with the results, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Why do I have to hover over my screen to see it

why do I have to hover my pointer over my screen on my laptop to see it

SonnyTackett, Jul 14, 2020
  4. EddoX Win User

why do i see CLSID instead of desciption when i hover with my mouse on my pinned control...

Windows 10: When I hover over a taskbar icon, I want to see the preview list of open objects FOREVER (til I move my mouse).

Window 10 - When I hover over a taskbar icon, I want to see the preview list of open objects FOREVER (til I move my mouse). I learned how to change it from icons to a list, but now I want it to stay as long as my mouse pointer is hovering over the icon on
    the taskbar. Currently it only shows for a couple of seconds. I don't want a couple of additional seconds. I want the list of object to stay on the screen til I move my mouse.

It was possible in Windows 7. I hope it's possible in Windows 10.

EddoX, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

why do i see CLSID instead of desciption when i hover with my mouse on my pinned control...

1. why do i see CLSID instead of desciption when i hover with my mouse on my pinned control... - Similar Threads - why CLSID instead

2. why is my mouse cursor freezing a bit when hovering it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my mouse cursor freezing a bit when hovering it: I have tried uninstalling mouse driver and tried to update it, changed mouse HZ, also tried to perform cmd commands like sfc /scannow, but it still doesn't work....
  3. why is my mouse cursor freezing a bit when hovering it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my mouse cursor freezing a bit when hovering it: I have tried uninstalling mouse driver and tried to update it, changed mouse HZ, also tried to perform cmd commands like sfc /scannow, but it still doesn't work....
  4. why do I have a grey address bar as my mouse hovers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do I have a grey address bar as my mouse hovers: Hiya. I don't like this grey address bar taking over my lower taskbar when mouse is hovering sites. It is distracting and annoying. Is there a way of stopping it windows 11? I have tried many things, asked google. I don't know what to call the grey address bar on the lower...
  5. why do I have a grey address bar as my mouse hovers

why do I have a grey address bar as my mouse hovers: Hiya. I don't like this grey address bar taking over my lower taskbar when mouse is hovering sites. It is distracting and annoying. Is there a way of stopping it windows 11? I have tried many things, asked google. I don't know what to call the grey address bar on the lower...
  6. taskbar not showing when i hover my mouse over it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar not showing when i hover my mouse over it: i cant access the taskbar when i hover the mouse over it if the windows is maximized once i minimise all the open applications i can access the taskbar as i hover the mouse over itit seems that the taskbar deos show on mouse hover but for some reason it is not able to overlap...
  7. taskbar not showing when i hover my mouse over it

taskbar not showing when i hover my mouse over it: i cant access the taskbar when i hover the mouse over it if the windows is maximized once i minimise all the open applications i can access the taskbar as i hover the mouse over itit seems that the taskbar deos show on mouse hover but for some reason it is not able to overlap...
  8. How do i stop windows from selectings icons when i hover them with my mouse?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i stop windows from selectings icons when i hover them with my mouse?: This issue also applies to folder items, i have attached a video to better illustrate the issue. I have already checked to see if i have any tablet-specific software installed, as well as making sure no touchscreen modes are active on my machine. This has been going on ever...
  9. Bluetooth Is seeing my controller as a mouse and keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Is seeing my controller as a mouse and keyboard: If I can change the input type it would be helpful even if it doesn't work, Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-seeing-my-controller-as-a-mouse-and/1a0968c9-1f7a-4461-a0d1-0c180ec802f5
  10. Why do I have to hover over my screen to see it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why do I have to hover over my screen to see it: why do I have to hover my pointer over my screen on my laptop to see it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-to-hover-over-my-screen-to-see-it/92986579-88c7-49b0-be13-4fd747513cfd