Windows 10: Why do i see my documents when I am logged into my wife's personal account

Discus and support Why do i see my documents when I am logged into my wife's personal account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have Microsoft 365. I sent an email as instructed to my wife's computer and enrolled her as a personnel account, not as Family. She has her own log... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by robert too, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Why do i see my documents when I am logged into my wife's personal account

I have Microsoft 365. I sent an email as instructed to my wife's computer and enrolled her as a personnel account, not as Family. She has her own log in for her email and Microsoft. When I look in File Explorer on her computer I see all my files. In One Drive settings she is logged in under Account. How can I set her computer to see only her files and documents?

Thanks for your assistance

:)

robert too, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Feb 22, 2021
  3. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Feb 22, 2021
  4. RonDaves Win User

Why do i see my documents when I am logged into my wife's personal account

want Wife’s account to show up at Windows Log in

I just set up an HP computer for my wife. When the computer boots, it shows my account and asks for my pin. I added my wife as a family member, but that didn’t change the login screen. The old laptop is working properly showing wife’s account for login
    and I am an administrator. On the new machine, I show up on login and am an administrator also.

what are the steps to have wife’s account as primary on this new laptop?

RonDaves, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Why do i see my documents when I am logged into my wife's personal account

1. Why do i see my documents when I am logged into my wife's personal account - Similar Threads - Why documents logged

2. I am currently logged into my laptop via my personal Microsoft account. I think I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am currently logged into my laptop via my personal Microsoft account. I think I have...: I am currently logged into my laptop via my personal Microsoft account. I think I have added my Microsoft business account but cannot work out how to switch between the two?...
  3. I am currently logged into my laptop via my personal Microsoft account. I think I have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am currently logged into my laptop via my personal Microsoft account. I think I have...: I am currently logged into my laptop via my personal Microsoft account. I think I have added my Microsoft business account but cannot work out how to switch between the two?...
  4. Why am I seeing this on my lock screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I seeing this on my lock screen?: Why is my lock screen showing Government Unclaimed Stimulus on it? I have all ads and notifications turned off. And I have a single picture selected for it. Yet this has shown up recently. I can't find where is has come from, why it is there, and how to remove it....
  5. Why am I seeing this on my lock screen?

Why am I seeing this on my lock screen?: Why is my lock screen showing Government Unclaimed Stimulus on it? I have all ads and notifications turned off. And I have a single picture selected for it. Yet this has shown up recently. I can't find where is has come from, why it is there, and how to remove it....
  6. why am I seeing this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why am I seeing this?: this app was for windows 11 but they want me to uninstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-seeing-this/1bff8db9-893c-4178-a66a-06eef61f1cfc
  7. why am I seeing this?

why am I seeing this?: this app was for windows 11 but they want me to uninstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-seeing-this/1bff8db9-893c-4178-a66a-06eef61f1cfc
  8. what do i do when i see "cannot log into account" on my second account ?

what do i do when i see "cannot log into account" on my second account ?: Hello, when i login to the second account thats on my laptop it says "cannot login to account"it looks like that. what do i do ive restarted my laptop ive signed out and signed into the other login i just dont know what to do...
  9. what do i do when i see "cannot log into account" on my second account ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do i do when i see "cannot log into account" on my second account ?: Hello, when i login to the second account thats on my laptop it says "cannot login to account"it looks like that. what do i do ive restarted my laptop ive signed out and signed into the other login i just dont know what to do...
  10. i Can't see my inbox when i log into my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i Can't see my inbox when i log into my account: I get the following error: Something went wrong We can't get that information right now. Please try again later. cId: 73522152CF9142C4B1F80072C0A9986Bapp: Mailst: undefinedreqid: undefinedwsver: undefinedefe: undefinedebe: undefinedet: ClientErroresrc: Scripterr: Error:...