Windows 10: why do i see this when opening gg earth

Discus and support why do i see this when opening gg earth in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; why do i see this when opening gg earth [img] build1904xse22 150232 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by walleyeblugill, Feb 10, 2020.

1. why do i see this when opening gg earth

why do i see this when opening gg earth
    why do i see this when opening gg earth [​IMG]
    build1904xse22

:)

walleyeblugill, Feb 10, 2020

2. Google Earth is not running in Windows 10.

Hi Cassandra,

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. We'll certainly assist you with this.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Are you downloading Google Earth from Windows Store or browser?
    • If browser, which browser are you using to download Google Earth?
    • What is the message displayed on screen when downloading Google Earth?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Google Earth in compatibility mode.
    Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on the setup file and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the Google Earth install and then check the functionality.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Google Earth Pro... for who?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• When you say, “I found the Chrome version too limiting, so I downloaded a copy” Did you download a copy of Google Chrome or download Google Earth?
    • What happens when you try to move the Earth?
    • Do you get any error message/code?

However, I suggest you to refer the section Stop Earth from spinning
    from the article
    Fix Google Earth errors
    provided by Google and instead of unchecking put a check mark for the option Enable Controller.

For any installation related issues with Google Earth, please refer the article

Install & uninstall Google Earth Pro

For versions of Google Earth, you can refer the link
    Google Earth

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 10, 2020
  4. why do i see this when opening gg earth

Mysterious blue earth icon appearing and disappearing ?

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your effort towards resolving it.

I would suggest you to hover the mouse on that blue earth icon to know the name of the application.

If you are able to identify that application name then, I suggest you to check if that application is present in the
    Programs and Features. Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and select Control Panel from the list.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Check if that application is present.
    Also, check if that application is present in the Apps & features from the following steps:

• Press Windows + I keys from the Keyboard to open the
      Settings.
    • Click on System and click on Apps & features from the left pane.
    • Check if that application is present.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

why do i see this when opening gg earth

1. why do i see this when opening gg earth - Similar Threads - why opening earth

2. When I click on the little earth icon to connect to wifi, why do no networks show up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I click on the little earth icon to connect to wifi, why do no networks show up?: I just moved into a house, but don’t want to use an Ethernet cord to get wifi on my pc. I clicked on the little earth Icon to try and connect to a wifi network, but it doesn’t give me the option to connect to any networks. The only thing that comes up is Network & Internet...
  3. When I click on the little earth icon to connect to wifi, why do no networks show up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I click on the little earth icon to connect to wifi, why do no networks show up?: I just moved into a house, but don’t want to use an Ethernet cord to get wifi on my pc. I clicked on the little earth Icon to try and connect to a wifi network, but it doesn’t give me the option to connect to any networks. The only thing that comes up is Network & Internet...
  4. When I click on the little earth icon to connect to wifi, why do no networks show up?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Why Do I See This Screen Still?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why Do I See This Screen Still?: Let me give you a whole run down, so I was extracting files onto a Area and clicked extract here, extracting the files to my home screen. It make my pc unusable and I searched everything up and all the supports cost money. I found a Microsoft support awnser thatight fix it...
  6. Why Do I See This Screen Still?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Do I See This Screen Still?: Let me give you a whole run down, so I was extracting files onto a Area and clicked extract here, extracting the files to my home screen. It make my pc unusable and I searched everything up and all the supports cost money. I found a Microsoft support awnser thatight fix it...
  7. Why Do I See This Screen Still?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. GG Grandma

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GG Grandma: Long story short my Grandma forgot her account password (local account). I dont have a recovery drive but is there anyways for me to reset the password? submitted by /u/ZSNatalia [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g72uli/gg_grandma/
  9. Why do i see this: "You do not have permission to open this file. See the owner of the file...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why do i see this: "You do not have permission to open this file. See the owner of the file...: I am locked out of my own PC's control! I get this unacceptable message when i try so save files in some folders: You do not have permission to open this file. See the owner of the file or an administrator to obtain permission. For what ever reason, this is supposed to...
  10. GG Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GG Windows: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thecooltechdog [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e221zc/gg_windows/