Windows 10: Why do I still have my apps on a newly made account?

Discus and support Why do I still have my apps on a newly made account? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just created a new account for my school/work. But when I signed in, my apps are still there which kind of defeats the purpose. There weren’t any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SendNuke911, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Why do I still have my apps on a newly made account?

I just created a new account for my school/work. But when I signed in, my apps are still there which kind of defeats the purpose. There weren’t any more files but the apps are synced with my admin account. If I delete the app on my work account, then it also gets removed on my admin account. Help please!

submitted by /u/SendNuke911
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SendNuke911, Nov 12, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 12, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Nov 12, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Why do I still have my apps on a newly made account?

NEWLY added apps are not showing on Start App list

Hi Tamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

Why do I still have my apps on a newly made account?

1. Why do I still have my apps on a newly made account? - Similar Threads - Why still apps

2. I have an account that is on the progress of closing and i made an account with the same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an account that is on the progress of closing and i made an account with the same...: Ok so the question is basically it. Some extra details is that the old account, i did change the alias and the new account to a different email. My computer is just not registering the change and i have to log in to the old account for it to update but it’s gone. Also in...
  3. I have an account that is on the progress of closing and i made an account with the same...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an account that is on the progress of closing and i made an account with the same...: Ok so the question is basically it. Some extra details is that the old account, i did change the alias and the new account to a different email. My computer is just not registering the change and i have to log in to the old account for it to update but it’s gone. Also in...
  4. Why do I constantly have to prove I own my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I constantly have to prove I own my account?: I have a tablet, a laptop with Win 10 and an android phone. I regularly get told trying to do things on my phone that my account it shows my phone number is being used by another or something. I tell it I still own the phone and it gets me to get a code from my email and then...
  5. Why do I constantly have to prove I own my account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I constantly have to prove I own my account?: I have a tablet, a laptop with Win 10 and an android phone. I regularly get told trying to do things on my phone that my account it shows my phone number is being used by another or something. I tell it I still own the phone and it gets me to get a code from my email and then...
  6. Why do I constantly have to prove I own my account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Two Accounts why do I have them?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two Accounts why do I have them?: I have two diffent accounts why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-accounts-why-do-i-have-them/379fb5ef-0ff1-4629-b584-5efc2eef6b5f
  8. Why do I have to keep updating my account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why do I have to keep updating my account?: I saw a similar post on this, but I do not have the option of deleting the account without having the entire school doing so. Every time I open my school account, I get this message: [IMG] My admin and I have tried new passwords, but this problem keeps happening. It...
  9. Why do I still only have version 1803?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why do I still only have version 1803?: I have 3 desktops and one laptop that all run on Windows 10 1803.I am amazed that none of them have yet been updated to 1809. They install all fine regular updates.Even if I search for new updates manually, I am not notified of version 1809. I know it is possible with a...
  10. Why do I still only have version 1803?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why do I still only have version 1803?: I have 3 desktops and one laptop that all run on Windows 10 1803.I am amazed that none of them have yet been updated to 1809. They install all fine regular updates.Even if I search for new updates manually, I am not notified of version 1809. I know it is possible with a...