Windows 10: Why do I still have unknown drivers installed in my laptop using Windows 10 OS even though...

Discus and support Why do I still have unknown drivers installed in my laptop using Windows 10 OS even though... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi there, Anyone who is kind hearted to help me fix the issue I found in my Dell laptop. Your assistance would really help me clear my mind and learn... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Bhem, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Bhem Win User

Why do I still have unknown drivers installed in my laptop using Windows 10 OS even though...

Hi there,

Anyone who is kind hearted to help me fix the issue I found in my Dell laptop. Your assistance would really help me clear my mind and learn while understanding what's inside of my laptop. Here is the case, I just reset my laptop to ensure that nothing is connected anymore. Before I reset my laptop, using CMD I typed in netstat -ano and it displays all connected sites, I tried to disable them using task manager to remove the connection and it helps but last only a minute, once I restart the Laptop it keeps on coming back. I tried a new step and typed in msconfig and uncheck all unknown software, I check with CMD and the connection is removed yesterday. Then this morning after exploring google chrome I shot down my laptop since it asked me to sign in with my windows account. After shotting down my laptop the problem occurs and this time I am not able to log in anymore as the password is incorrect. I Tried acessing safe mode and fixed to restart and let windows fix the error but with no help I'm still unable to log in. I don't know what is the main cause, so to fix the problem I reset my laptop. After reseting waiting for a few hours, excited to open again and verified to ensure there are no unknown software anymore.. But to my surprise here they are again... I click on CMD and typed in msconfig, then new window pop-out. The info displays details about system configuration. I clicked under services and check the box at the bottom to hide all microsoft services, there are three unknown software that are installed in my laptop and I don't know what they are and I can not find info about them. Please help me understand. These are the list of unknown manufacturer.

Service Status

1. Dell help support Running
    2. MyWifiDHCPDNS Stopped
    3. TrueColorsALS Stopped

:)

Bhem, Nov 8, 2019

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Scrizz Win User

Why do I still have unknown drivers installed in my laptop using Windows 10 OS even though...

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Why do I still have unknown drivers installed in my laptop using Windows 10 OS even though... - Similar Threads - Why still unknown

2. Do I still need to buy Minecraft on my laptop even though you have it on a mobile device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I still need to buy Minecraft on my laptop even though you have it on a mobile device?: Hi! I have download Minecraft on my mobile device on the google play store Minecraft and login to my Xbox account. However, do I need to download Minecraft on my Windows 11?...
  3. Do I still need to buy Minecraft on my laptop even though you have it on a mobile device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I still need to buy Minecraft on my laptop even though you have it on a mobile device?: Hi! I have download Minecraft on my mobile device on the google play store Minecraft and login to my Xbox account. However, do I need to download Minecraft on my Windows 11?...
  4. New Windows 10 Installation has missing driver on my Hp laptop even though I installed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Windows 10 Installation has missing driver on my Hp laptop even though I installed...: I am on Ubuntu Linux and my Windows Usb is not detecting my drivers. I can boot into Windows 10, but my trackpad is not detected, and Windows says it needs a media driver after I installed every driver for my laptop on the HP website, no drivers are showing at all.Laptop...
  5. New Windows 10 Installation has missing driver on my Hp laptop even though I installed...

New Windows 10 Installation has missing driver on my Hp laptop even though I installed...: I am on Ubuntu Linux and my Windows Usb is not detecting my drivers. I can boot into Windows 10, but my trackpad is not detected, and Windows says it needs a media driver after I installed every driver for my laptop on the HP website, no drivers are showing at all.Laptop...
  6. New Windows 10 Installation has missing driver on my Hp laptop even though I installed...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Why do I still have Microsoft family restrictions even though I’m not a child and I left...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I still have Microsoft family restrictions even though I’m not a child and I left...: I’ve recently had some apps that have been blocked by the Microsoft family and I asked my organizer to check if anything was blocked but nothing was, I even created a new account on my computer and logged in and everything and every app was blocked including the Microsoft...
  8. Why do I still have Microsoft family restrictions even though I’m not a child and I left...

Why do I still have Microsoft family restrictions even though I’m not a child and I left...: I’ve recently had some apps that have been blocked by the Microsoft family and I asked my organizer to check if anything was blocked but nothing was, I even created a new account on my computer and logged in and everything and every app was blocked including the Microsoft...
  9. My computer says that it doesn't have Bluetooth installed in it even though I used...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer says that it doesn't have Bluetooth installed in it even though I used...: I did Settings > Troubleshoot > Find and fix other problems > Bluetooth > Run the troubleshooter to check for the problem with my Bluetooth and it told me that my computer doesn't have Bluetooth, even though I was using my Bluetooth mouse yesterday....
  10. MsMpEng.exe is still running even though I have other antivirus installed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MsMpEng.exe is still running even though I have other antivirus installed: Antimalware service executable was using up as much as %50 of my cpu so I decided to try installing Malwarebytes. I did that, and when I go to windows security setting it says the Malwarebytes is on and windows defender is disabled, and yet when I boot my computer Antimalware...