Windows 10: Why do Microsoft Directors require programmers to have windows tell lies?

Discus and support Why do Microsoft Directors require programmers to have windows tell lies? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just upgraded to windows 1903. When I got back control of the laptop, the splash screen told me that I would be shown all the ways the new Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by paulndr, Feb 29, 2020.

1. paulndr Win User

Why do Microsoft Directors require programmers to have windows tell lies?

I just upgraded to windows 1903.

When I got back control of the laptop, the splash screen told me that I would be shown all the ways the new Windows 1903 would "make my life easier". But it's a lie. Why do directors require their employees to program Windows to lie?

First, all my program defaults were changed to what suits Microsoft, not me, so NOT making my life easier. Then, the reason given for the change was that the original setting "caused a problem" during the installation. LIARS. No it didn't. If it did, then why can I choose to open files with MY CHOICE of program still?

Then, if I go to defaults, it's programmed so as NOT to allow me to set the default I want. It allows the defaults Microsoft wants so NOT to make my life easier - LIARS!

This should be illegal. I hope the European union eventually get around to it and fine Microsoft to hell for changing user defaults or for attempting to make difficult applying defaults that are not what Microsft likes or wants. Microsft, you are LIARS!!!

:)

paulndr, Feb 29, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Announces Windows Vista Hardware Requirements

Microsoft today announced the official Windows Vista hardware requirements. If you want to run Windows Vista you'll need at least: 800MHz CPU , 512 MB of system memory, a graphics processor that is DirectX 9 capable, and 15 GB HDD free space. If you plan to use the Windows Aero user interface you'll have to own at least:
    • 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor.
    • 1 GB of system memory.
    • A graphics processor that runs Windows Aero.
    • 128 MB of graphics memory.
    • 40 GB of hard drive capacity with 15 GB free space.
    • DVD-ROM Drive.
    • Audio output capability.
    • Internet access capability.
    Source: Microsoft

malware, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - Photo Director

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the version of Photo Director that you have installed?
    You can press F key to see if the image is shown in full screen mode. You may also refer to other features and settings by going through the manual.

Photo Directory FAQ

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Why do Microsoft Directors require programmers to have windows tell lies? - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft Directors

2. Task manager lying?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task manager lying?: So when im playing gtav task manager shows 1-2% gpu usage and hwinfo show 40-60%. Im being cpu bottlenecked by i5-8400 so 2% wouldnt be unrealistic? submitted by /u/homobeter [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eyokfg/task_manager_lying/
  3. Why do I HAVE to have iDM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I HAVE to have iDM: I have a Lenovo Ideapad that is not in Smode, and every time I click on a hyperlink for Uni articles, it insists I download the app iDM, when I do the hyperlink downloads but into HTML format which is useless to me. I uninstalled iDM to check if that would work, and no it...
  4. Why Windows 10 do not have FAT32?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why Windows 10 do not have FAT32?: Hello, Why Windows 10 do not have exFAT and FAT32? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-10-do-not-have-fat32/46aed5cc-3f77-4235-9296-ac3f176064f6"
  5. Why do I have to sign in?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why do I have to sign in?: I followed whatever the procedure is to make it unnecessary for me to sign in, but from time to time after the sign-in process is bypassed (I see the screen start to come up but it is quickly replaced by "Welcome") the screen goes blank and then the sign-in screen comes up....
  6. Windows Store lies?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store lies?: Trying to install Forza, after three hours its still like this with nothing in the drive its installing to. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-lies/45f086cb-307e-4eac-b9de-b3e28b87b950
  7. Activity reporting is telling lies

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Activity reporting is telling lies: Sadly I have had to come back to using Microsoft Family safety as the alternative I tried was worse. I want to use it make sure my kids are spending appropriate amounts of times using certain apps and websites and doing homework etc, but the activity report is just telling...
  8. Why does the Windows 10 Programmer mode have the decimal point grayed out?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does the Windows 10 Programmer mode have the decimal point grayed out?: Again I see that the Programmer Mode is crippled by dropping the decimal point for Windows 10. Why? Can you release a fix in the next patch? And please, let's start off with: don't reply "you can only use integers in non-decimal number systems". That's a ridiculous...
  9. Window 10 Requires Admin permissions to run programmes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 10 Requires Admin permissions to run programmes: Windows has updated itself to latest build on PC. All of a sudden when i attempt to run most of the programmes i get an error message "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc00000e5). Click OK to close the application" Applications that do not open include...
  10. Why do I have a Microsoft Account task with no Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why do I have a Microsoft Account task with no Microsoft Account?: This is puzzling me. I log in with a local account and disabled OneDrive in the group policy editor (along with most other standard stuff like WU/Telemetry (plus regedit)/etc). The only app I have ever logged in with was the Store (one time "this app only") then removed the...