Windows 10: Why do Microsoft Directors require programmers to have windows tell lies?

Discus and support Why do Microsoft Directors require programmers to have windows tell lies? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just upgraded to windows 1903. When I got back control of the laptop, the splash screen told me that I would be shown all the ways the new Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by paulndr, Feb 29, 2020.

1. paulndr Win User

Why do Microsoft Directors require programmers to have windows tell lies?

I just upgraded to windows 1903.

When I got back control of the laptop, the splash screen told me that I would be shown all the ways the new Windows 1903 would "make my life easier". But it's a lie. Why do directors require their employees to program Windows to lie?

First, all my program defaults were changed to what suits Microsoft, not me, so NOT making my life easier. Then, the reason given for the change was that the original setting "caused a problem" during the installation. LIARS. No it didn't. If it did, then why can I choose to open files with MY CHOICE of program still?

Then, if I go to defaults, it's programmed so as NOT to allow me to set the default I want. It allows the defaults Microsoft wants so NOT to make my life easier - LIARS!

This should be illegal. I hope the European union eventually get around to it and fine Microsoft to hell for changing user defaults or for attempting to make difficult applying defaults that are not what Microsft likes or wants. Microsft, you are LIARS!!!

:)

paulndr, Feb 29, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Announces Windows Vista Hardware Requirements

Microsoft today announced the official Windows Vista hardware requirements. If you want to run Windows Vista you'll need at least: 800MHz CPU , 512 MB of system memory, a graphics processor that is DirectX 9 capable, and 15 GB HDD free space. If you plan to use the Windows Aero user interface you'll have to own at least:
    • 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor.
    • 1 GB of system memory.
    • A graphics processor that runs Windows Aero.
    • 128 MB of graphics memory.
    • 40 GB of hard drive capacity with 15 GB free space.
    • DVD-ROM Drive.
    • Audio output capability.
    • Internet access capability.
    Source: Microsoft

malware, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - Photo Director

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the version of Photo Director that you have installed?
    You can press F key to see if the image is shown in full screen mode. You may also refer to other features and settings by going through the manual.

Photo Directory FAQ

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Why do Microsoft Directors require programmers to have windows tell lies? - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft Directors

2. Why is there an _avast_ folder on my temp director?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is there an _avast_ folder on my temp director?: I can't remember when it started, but multiple times everyday there is an _avast_ folder created in my temp directory. No where on my system is there avast installed - no service - no app. Does anyone know why this happens? Running Windows 11 latest build on an HP desktop....
  3. Why do I have a watermark telling me to activate Windows?

Why do I have a watermark telling me to activate Windows?: A couple days ago the watermark showed up. If I go to settings and select any setting at all it just freezes and I have to close out the setting window. If I select Windows Update I just get a blank screen. Before the watermark showed up one morning I noticed when I went to...
  4. Why do I have a watermark telling me to activate Windows?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why do I have a watermark telling me to activate Windows?: A couple days ago the watermark showed up. If I go to settings and select any setting at all it just freezes and I have to close out the setting window. If I select Windows Update I just get a blank screen. Before the watermark showed up one morning I noticed when I went to...
  5. Why do I have a watermark telling me to activate Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. why do windows support workers lie

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do windows support workers lie: I waited 5 hours yesterday for my laptop to restart, then today I've wasted 3 hours trying to help with a problem and support says it transferring me, but that's a lie no technical support just waiting for nada zero nothing...
  7. why do windows support workers lie

why do windows support workers lie: I waited 5 hours yesterday for my laptop to restart, then today I've wasted 3 hours trying to help with a problem and support says it transferring me, but that's a lie no technical support just waiting for nada zero nothing...
  8. Why does Microsoft Store lie about download speed?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why does Microsoft Store lie about download speed?: I am currently downloading Asphalt 9, and MS store tells me it is coming in at 9-12MB per secind. When i can clearly see it struggling to clear a MB every second or six. If it REALLY was coming in at between 9 and 12MB per second, i reckon those 2.5GBs would have arrived...
  9. Windows Lied..?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Lied..?: I was trying to disable the windows antivirus program to download an app.so it told me to launch an app, I did but I had to do something on a website that was owned by Microsoft/Windows, the specific thing was to launch an application guard, would not work....
  10. Activity reporting is telling lies

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Activity reporting is telling lies: Sadly I have had to come back to using Microsoft Family safety as the alternative I tried was worse. I want to use it make sure my kids are spending appropriate amounts of times using certain apps and websites and doing homework etc, but the activity report is just telling...