Windows 10: why do Microsoft force there security sys and other product sys in win 10,11 that some...

Discus and support why do Microsoft force there security sys and other product sys in win 10,11 that some... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hate Microsoft force there security sys and other product sys in win 10,11 that some consumers don't wanthate edge, MS defender, MS antivirus MS hello... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by R A 1, May 23, 2024.

1. R A 1 Win User

why do Microsoft force there security sys and other product sys in win 10,11 that some...

Hate Microsoft force there security sys and other product sys in win 10,11 that some consumers don't wanthate edge, MS defender, MS antivirus MS hello pin MS Bit locker driver, phone link , MS not able to choose what updates to install or not install or able to uninstall products that don't want! hate MS using tacking cookies!

:)

R A 1, May 23, 2024

2. Memory integrity forced off "incompatible driver" STTub30.sys (STmicroelectronics)

Memory integrity forced off "incompatible driver" STTub30.sys (STmicroelectronics). Is there any updated STTub30.sys which supports Windows 11 OS?

Nagendra J1, May 23, 2024
  3. Inokis Win User
    Steelseries Merc Keyboard driver alpham164.sys disabled after windows 10 creator update why? how to undo/force it?

well I'll do the best I can to go step by step:

• Boot With Driver Signing disabled
    • With Zengine installed, go to your "Saved Bettam folder"\Kernel2k\Bettam12.inf.
    • Right click and select install.
    • Go to your %SystemRoot%\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ and make sure the Bettam12_* folder is created... *being the alphanumeric hash that is generated when you install a driver.
    • If this folder is created then go to regedit
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Alpham164.sys
      • Edit the Source entry to your %SystemRoot%\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ bettam12_*\Bettam164.sys
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Bettam164.sys
      • Verify it contains the same information
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Alpham264.sys
      • Edit the Source entry to your %SystemRoot%\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ bettam12_*\Bettam264.sys
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Bettam264.sys
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Alpham164.sys
      • Edit Source to your %SystemRoot%\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\bettam12.inf_*\Bettam164.sys
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Alpham264.sys
      • Edit Source to your %SystemRoot%\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\bettam12.inf_*\Bettam264.sys
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Bettam164.sys
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Bettam264.sys
    • Search for Bettam1, result should be Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Enum\USB in a VID Key
    • If not Search for Alpham1 in that tree and change LowerFilters to Bettam1
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Alpham1
      • Change ImagePath to your "Saved Bettam Drivers\Kernel2k\Bettam164.sys" folder
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Bettam1
    • Search for Bettam1, result should be Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USB in a VID Key
    • If not Search for Alpham1 in that tree and change LowerFilters to Bettam1
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Alpham1
      • Change ImagePath to your your "Saved Bettam Drivers\Kernel2k\Bettam164.sys" folder
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Bettam1
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\DriverDatabase\DriverInfFiles\oem34.inf
      • Change both Default and Active to your "bettam12.inf_*" folder thats in System32
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\DriverDatabase\DriverInfFiles\oem35.inf
      • Change both Default and Active to your "bettam12.inf_*" folder thats in System32
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\DriverDatabase\DriverPackages\alpham12.inf_*
      • Change InfName to Bettam12.inf
      • Change OEMPath to your "Saved Bettam Files\Kernel2k" folder
    • Search for Bettam1, result should be Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\DriverDatabase\DriverPackages\alpham12.inf_amd64_932fbe5113b0010d\Configurations in a HID_Keypad entry
    • If not Search for Alpham1 in that key and change LowerFilters to Bettam1
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\DriverDatabase\DriverPackages\bettam12.inf_*
      • Verify it has the same information as the previous Alpham1.inf_* entry
    • Search for Bettam1, result should be Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\DriverDatabase\DriverPackages\bettam12.inf_*\Configurations in a HID_Keypad entry
    • If not search for Alpham1 and change LowerFilters to Bettam1

If any of the Alpham entries are missing, or you previously renamed any of the Alpham keys, reinstall Zenginge from scratch and then start from the beginning of these steps.

Reboot your computer with Driver Signing Disabled again and See if Zengine is working. If Zengine is red Open Device Manager. Verify the Bettam164.ys and Bettam264.sys are listed, If they are missing and if there is no Alpham164.sys or Alpham264.sys then
    begin updating drivers. Use the saved Bettam drivers in your Kernel2k path. If everything is working you can reboot normally.

Inokis, May 23, 2024
  4. why do Microsoft force there security sys and other product sys in win 10,11 that some...

PxHLpa64.sys Incompatable with Win 11

I upgraded my HP Spectre laptop from Win 10 Pro to Win 11 Pro and everything worked perfectly except that Memory Integrity cannot be turned on due to a compatibility issue with PxHLpa64.sys. I've looked at the online solutions for removing this driver and have been unsuccessful at doing so. The last thing I tried was running Autoruns.exe as administrator; the driver was found, but I could not delete it.

I cannot find any device on my laptop that uses this driver. Is there a way to safely delete it?

Thanks, John

JM - Bainbridge, May 23, 2024
Thema:

why do Microsoft force there security sys and other product sys in win 10,11 that some...

1. why do Microsoft force there security sys and other product sys in win 10,11 that some... - Similar Threads - why Microsoft force

2. why do Microsoft force there security sys and other product sys in win 10,11 that some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do Microsoft force there security sys and other product sys in win 10,11 that some...: Hate Microsoft force there security sys and other product sys in win 10,11 that some consumers don't wanthate edge, MS defender, MS antivirus MS hello pin MS Bit locker driver, phone link , MS not able to choose what updates to install or not install or able to uninstall...
  3. PxHLpa64.sys Incompatable with Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PxHLpa64.sys Incompatable with Win 11: I upgraded my HP Spectre laptop from Win 10 Pro to Win 11 Pro and everything worked perfectly except that Memory Integrity cannot be turned on due to a compatibility issue with PxHLpa64.sys. I've looked at the online solutions for removing this driver and have been...
  4. PxHLpa64.sys Incompatable with Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PxHLpa64.sys Incompatable with Win 11: I upgraded my HP Spectre laptop from Win 10 Pro to Win 11 Pro and everything worked perfectly except that Memory Integrity cannot be turned on due to a compatibility issue with PxHLpa64.sys. I've looked at the online solutions for removing this driver and have been...
  5. Finding product key in my sys

Finding product key in my sys: Dec 2013, I bought a TOSHIBA Satellite P75-A7200 Intel R Core TM i7-4700 MQCPU at 2.40GHz, RAM 16 GB, 64 bit based processor OS 8.1 with some TOSHIBA apps built into the systems functionality. Since TOSHIBA isn't supported and OS 8.1 will not be supported, and I don't want...
  6. Win 11 - BSOD netwtwt04.sys not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 - BSOD netwtwt04.sys not handled: The problem occurs when turning on the laptop. A reboot solves the problem for a few hours. When the computer starts after 5 hours, the black screen reappears. Problem have began with Windows 11. On Windows 10 everything was okey. What i have tried to do:Reinstalled...
  7. Win 11 - BSOD netwtwt04.sys not handled

Win 11 - BSOD netwtwt04.sys not handled: The problem occurs when turning on the laptop. A reboot solves the problem for a few hours. When the computer starts after 5 hours, the black screen reappears. Problem have began with Windows 11. On Windows 10 everything was okey. What i have tried to do:Reinstalled...
  8. dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dxgmms2.sys: While gaming I get this crash in blue screen dxgmms2.sys I have an Nvidia gts 450 gpu 4gb ram intel i3 2100 motherboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dxgmms2sys/d4b72fca-ae42-4ea6-9a2e-3b25b396ca62
  9. BSOD:l1c63x64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD:l1c63x64.sys: Since I replaced my HHD,BSOD happened. Please help me. Attachment 69284 43970
  10. BSODs and hangs to do with igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs and hangs to do with igdkmd64.sys: Hi, I've recently been struggling with hangs on my laptop. Using driver verifier as a guide, I disabled Intel Smart Connect (uninstalled and blocked updates) and uninstalled Realtek High Definition Audio (downgraded to the default Microsoft driver). I have also rolled back...