Windows 10: Why do microsoft make it very difficult, to perform a task?

Discus and support Why do microsoft make it very difficult, to perform a task? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been trying over an hour to connect my android to my computer. I forgot my password, (and can' perform that task either} I know my pin number,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dickum2, Oct 11, 2019.

1. dickum2 Win User

Why do microsoft make it very difficult, to perform a task?

I've been trying over an hour to connect my android to my computer. I forgot my password, (and can' perform that task either} I know my pin number, yes, can't perform that either. Help. Thanks

:)

dickum2, Oct 11, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 11, 2019
  3. Task Scheduler with error message The selected task »CreateChoiceProcessTask« no longer exists

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to clear the task from Task Scheduler using the below steps and check if the issue still persists.

Steps:-

• Type Task Scheduler on Search bar.
    • Click on Task Scheduler Library.
    • Select the particular task and right click on it.
    • Select End.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Oct 11, 2019
  4. Why do microsoft make it very difficult, to perform a task?

Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

Why do microsoft make it very difficult, to perform a task?

1. Why do microsoft make it very difficult, to perform a task? - Similar Threads - Why microsoft very

2. why is it difficult to log into microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is it difficult to log into microsoft: I just spent over an hour trying to log into my Microsoft account. Nothing but road blocks. Messages say account doesn't exist, or log in information incorrect. I want to call them. What number to call?...
  3. why is it difficult to log into microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is it difficult to log into microsoft: I just spent over an hour trying to log into my Microsoft account. Nothing but road blocks. Messages say account doesn't exist, or log in information incorrect. I want to call them. What number to call?...
  4. why is it difficult to log into microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why does Microsoft make it so difficult to resize the Windows partition?

Why does Microsoft make it so difficult to resize the Windows partition?: If you want to extend your Windows partition and you have unallocated space on the same disk, Windows Disk Management won't give you the option to extend the volume, it's greyed out in the options menu. This is because you can only extend into adjacent unallocated space, and...
  6. Why make life difficult with Bitlocker?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why make life difficult with Bitlocker?: My girlfriend bought a computer 1 1/5 - 2 years ago, an HP Victus laptop with windows 11. Just this morning when I got home from work, ready to play some games, I'm ambushed with Bitlocker. Spent the next 5 hours trying to figure out how to get back on to HER computer, all...
  7. Why make life difficult with Bitlocker?

Why make life difficult with Bitlocker?: My girlfriend bought a computer 1 1/5 - 2 years ago, an HP Victus laptop with windows 11. Just this morning when I got home from work, ready to play some games, I'm ambushed with Bitlocker. Spent the next 5 hours trying to figure out how to get back on to HER computer, all...
  8. Why....WHY does M$ make it so difficult?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why....WHY does M$ make it so difficult?: I had to totally reinstall winBLOWS because M$ has **** QA before releasing updates. Ok, great. Now, I am constantly trying to make Firefox my default browser because, well, M$ sucks. SUCKS. I want as few of their products on my machine as possible. I even had a tech do...
  9. Why do they make it so B****Y difficult

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why do they make it so B****Y difficult: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisations activation server. Make sure that you're connected to you're connected to your organisations Network and try again. If You continue having problems with activation, contact your...
  10. Why does Microsoft make it difficult to complain to Microsoft, about Adobe making it so...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does Microsoft make it difficult to complain to Microsoft, about Adobe making it so...: With just about any other program, I would simply go and uninstall the program from Windows ad/remove - most good programs will also include their own uninstaller. But not so for Adobe CC and this is not good. I tried using the normal/standard Windows interface, I went to...