Windows 10: Why do my Airpods keep cutting out while using my device?

Discus and support Why do my Airpods keep cutting out while using my device? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently purchased an Asus ZenBook, and while pairing and connecting my airpods was incredibly easy, I keep encountering them "fuzzing out" and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mel2020, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Mel2020 Win User

Why do my Airpods keep cutting out while using my device?

I recently purchased an Asus ZenBook, and while pairing and connecting my airpods was incredibly easy, I keep encountering them "fuzzing out" and completely cutting out for periods of time while in use.

For example, I will be watching a video and they will be working perfectly, until they just stop playing sound. They are still displayed as being connected and if I wait a couple minutes the sound will resume. This cutting out then becomes more frequent the longer they are in use until I have to disconnect them completely due to the distraction.

I have checked to see if the drivers need to be updated, disconnected and re-paired them and checked on my other devices to see if they are defective: they work perfectly on my older MacBook and Iphone.

Has anyone encountered this issue? I have no trouble at all when using wired headphones.

:)

Mel2020, Dec 23, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 23, 2020
  3. Berglof Win User
    Airpods

My airpods don't show up on the list under HID. None of my two set do.

Best,

Erik

Berglof, Dec 23, 2020
  4. par_0511 Win User

AirPod Pros Keep Cutting In and Out

Hi KatrinaJane18, is this also happening when you try your Airpods on a different computer?

Kindly check the steps below and see if you can change a couple of audio settings on your PC and check if it will have a different result.

- Find the audio logo in the bottom right corner, Right Click on it choose Sounds.

- On the top bar press Playback there should be ”xxxx Airpods Hands-Free” Right click on that device and disable it.

- Right click on ”xxxx Airpods Stereo” choose Properties go to the far right on the top Surround Sound or whichever is in there then click on that and from there choose Windows Sonic for Headphones

par_0511, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Why do my Airpods keep cutting out while using my device? - Similar Threads - Why Airpods keep

2. Why do my Bluetooth headphones' audio keep on cutting out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my Bluetooth headphones' audio keep on cutting out?: So, my old pair of headphones had the same problem, both pairs were Steelseries Arctis Nova Pro Wirelesses.My first pair.My first pair worked well, they did as they should, for around a couple days. The Bluetooth connection was fine, they didn't cut out at all.After a couple...
  3. Why do my Bluetooth headphones' audio keep on cutting out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do my Bluetooth headphones' audio keep on cutting out?: So, my old pair of headphones had the same problem, both pairs were Steelseries Arctis Nova Pro Wirelesses.My first pair.My first pair worked well, they did as they should, for around a couple days. The Bluetooth connection was fine, they didn't cut out at all.After a couple...
  4. Airpods keep cutting out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods keep cutting out: I know a lot of poeple have had this problem but I haven't found a solution that works! My airpods work perfectly well with other devices, but for some reason, after about 5 - 20 mins they stutter or cut out then if I leave the audio playing they sometimes come back on. If...
  5. Airpods - Cutting out on PC

Airpods - Cutting out on PC: Every time I connect my AirPods, to my windows 10 computer they always cutting out they work on my iPhone, iPad but with the windows computer It doesn't I tried updating Bluetooth Drivers all the things that have to do with Bluetooth. The only way for them to stay on for a...
  6. airpods sound cutting out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    airpods sound cutting out: I've started using my airpods on my laptop and the sound cuts out at random times, usually about ever 30 minutes but it can happen at any time. The airpods are still connected to windows but they aren't playing any sound and they dont show up in the playback devices. I'm...
  7. Airpods continually cut in and out

Airpods continually cut in and out: Just recently, when I would connect my airpods to my computer, the audio would be distorted, like it was cutting in and out. I've tried the basic steps to fix this like forgetting the device and troubleshooting Bluetooth, but the only thing that seems to work to fix it is...
  8. Why do my AirPods keep stuttering and cutting out? How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why do my AirPods keep stuttering and cutting out? How do I fix this?: I have connected my airpods to my computer but sometimes the audio being played stutters and cuts out. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/freedrugsim [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iimcui/why_do_my_airpods_keep_stuttering_and_cutting_out/
  9. AirPod Pros Keep Cutting In and Out

AirPod Pros Keep Cutting In and Out: I have a pair of AirPod Pros that I've had for a couple of weeks. Every time I connect them, the audio is fine but then a few seconds later the audio keeps cutting in and out. I have tried everything from disconnecting to reconnecting them, updating my Bluetooth driver, and...
  10. My AirPods are randomly cutting out on my laptop.

My AirPods are randomly cutting out on my laptop.: Hello. When using my AirPods on my Dell laptop (with built in Bluetooth), the sound cuts out all the time (often for at least a minute) and glitches a lot. I've researched the problem and it seems to be relatively common, but I cannot find a solution. Other Bluetooth devices...