Windows 10: Why do my apps from the windows store show up like this?

Discus and support Why do my apps from the windows store show up like this? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH] as soon as I move my mouse over it this happens.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ekoso, Mar 8, 2019.

1. ekoso Win User

Why do my apps from the windows store show up like this?

Why do my apps from the windows store show up like this? 80d3bd02-a970-4ca2-a945-06a0aad75596?upload=true.jpg

as soon as I move my mouse over it this happens.

:)

ekoso, Mar 8, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Why do my apps from the windows store show up like this? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Why do my apps from the windows store show up like this? - Similar Threads - Why apps store

2. Why is my app not showing up in the app store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my app not showing up in the app store?: I decided to try out the embedded installer approach for my win32 app. But it doesn't show up in the Microsoft Store app, if I search for the name.Only thing I noticed is that the check mark of Packages is not green:Review has passed. But after weeks, I still can't install my...
  3. Why is my app not showing up in the app store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my app not showing up in the app store?: I decided to try out the embedded installer approach for my win32 app. But it doesn't show up in the Microsoft Store app, if I search for the name.Only thing I noticed is that the check mark of Packages is not green:Review has passed. But after weeks, I still can't install my...
  4. Why do albums not show up in my Photo app in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do albums not show up in my Photo app in Windows 11: I purchased a new computer. Everything transferred smoothly.Except now when I go to my Photos app is doesn't show the albums I created, also there is no way to create any new albums. The task bar does not give that option. I have pasted photos of both below. How to I get the...
  5. Why do albums not show up in my Photo app in Windows 11

Why do albums not show up in my Photo app in Windows 11: I purchased a new computer. Everything transferred smoothly.Except now when I go to my Photos app is doesn't show the albums I created, also there is no way to create any new albums. The task bar does not give that option. I have pasted photos of both below. How to I get the...
  6. Why people don't like to find apps from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why people don't like to find apps from Windows Store: I have an UWP app in windows store. But there is only about a hundred users using the app one day. Is the windows store still alive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-people-dont-like-to-find-apps-from-windows/0a744e8a-37d0-44bc-9f95-378f8f157252
  7. Okay, Why Do Programs Like OCCT & RealBench Not Show Up Like My Other Programs In The...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Okay, Why Do Programs Like OCCT & RealBench Not Show Up Like My Other Programs In The...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CaptainSparky96 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jv5die/okay_why_do_programs_like_occt_realbench_not_show/
  8. Microsoft store: some apps do not show up

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store: some apps do not show up: hi there: In the store, when I go to download and update, I noticed that some of the apps didn't show up. I have to manually reset the apps that didn't show up from the settings. Why is it that some apps didn't show up and how can I prevent it from happening again?...
  9. Why is Valorant showing up like this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is Valorant showing up like this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ajk320 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hjwcit/why_is_valorant_showing_up_like_this/
  10. Apps from Store not appearing; app notifications not showing up

Apps from Store not appearing; app notifications not showing up: Hi there, My apologies if this has been covered already, however I did a quick search and couldn't find anything that directly applied to the general issues I have been receiving. Let me just start off by noting I noticed this issue persisted whilst I was using Windows...