Windows 10: Why do my apps from the windows store show up like this?

Discus and support Why do my apps from the windows store show up like this? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH] as soon as I move my mouse over it this happens.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ekoso, Mar 8, 2019.

1. ekoso Win User

Why do my apps from the windows store show up like this?

Why do my apps from the windows store show up like this? 80d3bd02-a970-4ca2-a945-06a0aad75596?upload=true.jpg

as soon as I move my mouse over it this happens.

:)

ekoso, Mar 8, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Why do my apps from the windows store show up like this? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Why do my apps from the windows store show up like this? - Similar Threads - Why apps store

2. Windows store purchase not showing up in the windows store app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store purchase not showing up in the windows store app: Hello, I redeemed my code for Minecraft for windows 10 through the microsoft website, but the purchase does not show up in the store app on my PC to be downloaded or installed. It is clearly show when i look at purchases when signed into my account on the website, but...
  3. My Microsoft store will not show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft store will not show up: So this is annoying me a lot. Right when I got this pc, the Microsoft store worked perfectly. A few months later, the store just stopped working. I would try to open it, and it would show the logo like it was about to open, and then it would disappear. I have tried restarting...
  4. Why are my icons showing up like this for all my apps when I type them in the search bar?...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why are my icons showing up like this for all my apps when I type them in the search bar?...: This happens with all my apps not just Microsoft to do [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/why-are-my-icons-showing-up-like-this-for-all-my/c45d1b20-0bf6-450a-ae51-ffe7a2a3e0f4
  5. why are my apps not showing

why are my apps not showing: I got this computer 3 weeks ago and i did not do anything in the settings and suddenly i can't see my apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/why-are-my-apps-not-showing/1bb48e95-753c-43c2-8cb8-f4e9c91fa9d2
  6. Why do my drives show twice?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why do my drives show twice?: Can someone explain why my attached drives show twice? I only had this happen on one USB drive before the Windows 10 recent update, but now both external drives are repeated twice! (See attached) 30151
  7. App from windows store not showing in all apps?

App from windows store not showing in all apps?: Hi everyone, I recently downloaded the google app from the windows store. I would like to pin it to start, but strangely it doesn't show up in the all apps menu. The only way that I have found to open it is by searching for it in the store and opening it from there. When I...
  8. Store Apps not showing up in Start Menu

Store Apps not showing up in Start Menu: I have apps installed from the Microsoft store on my laptop but they don't show up on the start menu to be able to pin to the start menu. They also don't show up under the "All Apps" area. Is there a way to force apps to show up so that I can pin them to the start menu?...
  9. Apps from Store not appearing; app notifications not showing up

Apps from Store not appearing; app notifications not showing up: Hi there, My apologies if this has been covered already, however I did a quick search and couldn't find anything that directly applied to the general issues I have been receiving. Let me just start off by noting I noticed this issue persisted whilst I was using Windows...
  10. Why is my name showing up on "NETWORK" ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is my name showing up on "NETWORK" ?: Hey guys, i got an issue with my laptop. I am trying to change a folder name because it is named after me which is a different name than what i call my computer. Every time i go to rename it it won't let me. I have no idea why my first name is being used on a folder. I would...