Windows 10: Why do my apps icon on taskbar take longer to load after starting my laptop

Discus and support Why do my apps icon on taskbar take longer to load after starting my laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; First of all, is it a problem?.When I start my laptop it takes some seconds before showing icons of applications which I have pinned on my taskbar..Why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rahil charania, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Why do my apps icon on taskbar take longer to load after starting my laptop

First of all, is it a problem?.When I start my laptop it takes some seconds before showing icons of applications which I have pinned on my taskbar..Why does it happen? .I know that I could turn of a specific service on my laptop to solve this problem but I don't know which one to turn off.

:)

rahil charania, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 4, 2023
  3. Scanner icon no longer on taskbar

The scanner is not listed. Hopefully I can find my cd for the scanner installation (unless you have another suggestion).

The other day Windows updated. Ever since then the computer looks weird. Also that's when the scanner icon must have gotten lost somehow.

Irishlass98, Feb 4, 2023
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Why do my apps icon on taskbar take longer to load after starting my laptop

Blank icon on taskbar windows 10

Hi Jirad,

Corrupted system files or application may be one of the possible causes why some icons in your Taskbar is missing. To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with the 3 apps you've mention or with other application also?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you tried to click those apps with missing icons in your Taskbar?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps shared by Guru Khan G on this
    thread on how to troubleshoot missing Taskbar icons. This will also help you
    scan for corruption and restore corrupted files/Windows corruptions error.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

Why do my apps icon on taskbar take longer to load after starting my laptop

1. Why do my apps icon on taskbar take longer to load after starting my laptop - Similar Threads - Why apps icon

2. why my icons becomes white and start loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my icons becomes white and start loading: my computer windows is become white after start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-icons-becomes-white-and-start-loading/8d7b7b06-f1bc-42f1-af95-18f4255e4101
  3. why my icons becomes white and start loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why my icons becomes white and start loading: my computer windows is become white after start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-icons-becomes-white-and-start-loading/8d7b7b06-f1bc-42f1-af95-18f4255e4101
  4. Why do my apps icon on taskbar take longer to load after starting my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why do my apps icon on taskbar take longer to load after starting my laptop: First of all, is it a problem?.When I start my laptop it takes some seconds before showing icons of applications which I have pinned on my taskbar..Why does it happen? .I know that I could turn of a specific service on my laptop to solve this problem but I don't know which...
  5. Why do my apps icon on taskbar take longer to load after starting my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do my apps icon on taskbar take longer to load after starting my laptop: First of all, is it a problem?.When I start my laptop it takes some seconds before showing icons of applications which I have pinned on my taskbar..Why does it happen? .I know that I could turn of a specific service on my laptop to solve this problem but I don't know which...
  6. Why my taskbar icon is different?

Why my taskbar icon is different?: Why my icon on taskbar is showing up like that instead of showing me the setting icon? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-taskbar-icon-is-different/2ff8c562-673c-48c1-ba7e-2527da0cf413
  7. Taskbar not loading after logging into my laptop.

Taskbar not loading after logging into my laptop.: For a long time now, my taskbar isn't loading after boot for sometime. It is very annoying pls help me. My laptop's specs: Intel i5 8265u Intel uhd 620 8gb ram 1tb hdd 1080p screen, 15.5 inches windows 10 home...
  8. Why are my Taskbar Icons Like this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why are my Taskbar Icons Like this?: I have not changed the icons of these buttons nor did anything else with them. I restarted my computer multiple times but nothing worked. My only hypothesis is that when I changed from dark theme to light theme it glitched somehow? [img] 172977
  9. My laptop takes a while to load when first started

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop takes a while to load when first started: So, I would enter my password, the usual. It is all normal the my laptop screen turns black. It stays like this for a good 20 minutes or so, this happens everyday and started 1 or 2 months ago. Also, I have Windows 10 Pro. I discovered that it is the desktop background that...
  10. Taskbar icons don't load on Windows start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar icons don't load on Windows start: Hi Guys. My windows taskbar doesn't load any icons after I log in. They only appear once I click windows button couple of times. My windows version is 20H2 19042.685. It happens on a clean reinstall. Do you have any suggestions? submitted by /u/CharliePCIe [link]...