Windows 10: Why do my blu-tooth headphones 'Cowin E7 rarealy connect?

Discus and support Why do my blu-tooth headphones 'Cowin E7 rarealy connect? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have the driver up to date and everything and I am certainly not out of range.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kyle Brandtjen, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Why do my blu-tooth headphones 'Cowin E7 rarealy connect?

I have the driver up to date and everything and I am certainly not out of range.

:)

Kyle Brandtjen, Apr 6, 2020
  2. EdMeza Win User

Bluetooth devices - Cordless Headphone sound quality has deteriorated.

Bluetooth is on, yet I have questions regarding the Bluetooth devices.

Could you possibly connect remotely with me?

1) One connected device reads as now discoverable as "Edmundo-PC" (I don't

understand what this means.)

2) I had an older COWIN E7 set of headphones and they broke, yet E7 still

shows as a connected device.

3) The replacement set of COWIN E7 new headphones should be listed as "2 E7 Stereo",

but it is not listed on Bluetooth connected devices, yet it is when I click on Volume/Playback.

4) I also have Dolby Atmos (spatial sound) connected. Somehow volume has

become worse - quality wise.

Should you need more information or have questions, please do so. I would

appreciate help on getting this sorted.
    Thanks.

Ed

EdMeza, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Chris7496 Win User
    CSR Blu tooth and Windows 7

my blu tooth usb dongle drivers are not installing properly on my Windows 7 64 bit Compaq Presario CQ56-102SA. Dongle is CSR

I tried to install drivers from cd

when you go into device manager there is an error yellow triangle on device

64 bit driver completely fails

I also tried 32 bit driver from cd. this partially fails.

it says no yellow warning triangle in device manager but when you try to connect headphone in sound devices playback it fails

I want to watch my DVD on my laptop with blu tooth headphones

I tried to fix this all year

It was working a year ago.

Chris7496, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Why do my blu-tooth headphones 'Cowin E7 rarealy connect?

CSR Blu tooth and Windows 7

ahmadalhoor12345ahmadalhoor12345, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Why do my blu-tooth headphones 'Cowin E7 rarealy connect?

1. Why do my blu-tooth headphones 'Cowin E7 rarealy connect? - Similar Threads - Why blu tooth

2. Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10: This is a possible solution in reference to "P4CK A PUNCH" question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cowin-e7s-not-working-on-windows-10/14751160-1de9-4d71-acad-07d4292f38b2?page=2 which worked for me in regards to Cowin E7's not working on Windows 10/11....
  3. Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10: This is a possible solution in reference to "P4CK A PUNCH" question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cowin-e7s-not-working-on-windows-10/14751160-1de9-4d71-acad-07d4292f38b2?page=2 which worked for me in regards to Cowin E7's not working on Windows 10/11....
  4. Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cowin E7 headphone - Windows 10 20H2

Cowin E7 headphone - Windows 10 20H2: I have being experiencing some issues with my Cowin E7 headphone lastly. It was working fine until the 20H2 update to Windows 10. Do you know if it’s related and how to make it work again?...
  6. Cowin E7 Not Working Windows 10

Cowin E7 Not Working Windows 10: Hello, I can't get Cowin E7 headphones connected to Windows 10. My Bluetooth "devices" say - Bluetooth Device RFCOMM Protocol TDI - Dell Wireless 1801 Bluetooth 4.0 LE - Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator - Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator They're all up to date. Cowin E7 info...
  7. Cowin E7 Bluetooth Headset Microphone Not Working

Cowin E7 Bluetooth Headset Microphone Not Working: Hello, I recently purchased these headphones. When connected to my Windows 10 computer using bluetooth, the microphone does not work. I returned the pair and got a second one. Same issue. The microphone appears to work with other devices, but when it's hooked up to my...
  8. Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10

Cowin E7/s not working on Windows 10: Hi everyone, Im sort of at the end of my rope here, been trying to get this thing to work forever. The Cowin E7's are bluetooth headphones which are pretty nice overall. My only problem is that I cannot for the life of me get them to work. They are able to pair to my PC's...
  9. connecting blu+tooth

connecting blu+tooth: I am curious if it is possible to connect my blutooth hearing aids to my PC , win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-blutooth/e4a7bdb2-db09-4f68-8c34-c251342c13a0
  10. Cowin E7 bluetooth headphones connected but not recognized as audio device

Cowin E7 bluetooth headphones connected but not recognized as audio device: I have Cowin E7 wireless bluetooth headphones that have been working fine for about 10 months. They recently stopped working on my Windows 10 laptop (Dell XPS 13). They still connect and work fine using my phone, so the problem is probably with my laptop. Also, wired...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer blutooth cannot find cowin e7