Windows 10: Why do my Bluetooth headphones' audio keep on cutting out?

Discus and support Why do my Bluetooth headphones' audio keep on cutting out? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, my old pair of headphones had the same problem, both pairs were Steelseries Arctis Nova Pro Wirelesses.My first pair.My first pair worked well,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Riley_744, May 26, 2023.

1. Riley_744 Win User

Why do my Bluetooth headphones' audio keep on cutting out?

So, my old pair of headphones had the same problem, both pairs were Steelseries Arctis Nova Pro Wirelesses.My first pair.My first pair worked well, they did as they should, for around a couple days. The Bluetooth connection was fine, they didn't cut out at all.After a couple days, my Bluetooth kept on rapidly disconnecting and connecting. I turned my headset off and reconnected it. They didn'tconnect at all the second time, causing me to have to restart my PC for them to actually connect and fix.My second pair.I had to replace my first pair due to hardware problems, my second pair however, sin

:)

Riley_744, May 26, 2023
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, May 26, 2023
  3. Sound on bluetooth headphones cutting out

I'm using a set of Sony WH-CH700N headphones with a Dell Inspiron 15 7580 running music through iTunes. The sound keeps temporarily cutting out, flickering. Does anyone have a suggestion/fix?

I've tried resetting the headphones to factory settings and deleting + reinstalling Bluetooth drivers but neither has made a difference.

Thanks!

GlowstarsBlog, May 26, 2023
  4. PeterSkoe Win User

bluetooth audio keeps cutting out

after a not-so-recent reinstall (of win10) my plantronics bluetooth headphones have stoppped working. something changed with the drivers such that where before i had two separate audio devices (one for just headphones, one for use with the mic) i now only have one labeled 'Headphones (bluetooth hands-free audio). along with this they have started exhibiting a strange behavior where audio played through the headphones cuts in and out approximately once a second. all my efforts at adjusting settings and reinstalling drivers have proved futile, and in this state the headphones are entirely unusable. i would greatly appreciate any help you can provide resolving the issue, i only need to use them as headphones.

PeterSkoe, May 26, 2023
Thema:

1. Why do my Bluetooth headphones' audio keep on cutting out? - Similar Threads - Why Bluetooth headphones'

2. Why do my Bluetooth headphones' audio keep on cutting out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do my Bluetooth headphones' audio keep on cutting out?: So, my old pair of headphones had the same problem, both pairs were Steelseries Arctis Nova Pro Wirelesses.My first pair.My first pair worked well, they did as they should, for around a couple days. The Bluetooth connection was fine, they didn't cut out at all.After a couple...
  3. bluetooth audio keeps cutting out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth audio keeps cutting out: after a not-so-recent reinstall of win10 my plantronics bluetooth headphones have stoppped working. something changed with the drivers such that where before i had two separate audio devices one for just headphones, one for use with the mic i now only have one labeled...
  4. bluetooth audio keeps cutting out

bluetooth audio keeps cutting out: after a not-so-recent reinstall of win10 my plantronics bluetooth headphones have stoppped working. something changed with the drivers such that where before i had two separate audio devices one for just headphones, one for use with the mic i now only have one labeled...
  5. bluetooth audio keeps cutting out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bluetooth Headphone - Audio Cutting out Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphone - Audio Cutting out Windows 10: Hello,I recently purchased two separate headsets, one was a Bose and the other current one is now a Sony. Both purchased today, I tested on my phone and both work great, however neither work properly on my PC. The first one was cutting out really bad on my PC, I connected to...
  7. Bluetooth Headphone - Audio Cutting out Windows 10

Bluetooth Headphone - Audio Cutting out Windows 10: Hello,I recently purchased two separate headsets, one was a Bose and the other current one is now a Sony. Both purchased today, I tested on my phone and both work great, however neither work properly on my PC. The first one was cutting out really bad on my PC, I connected to...
  8. Bluetooth Headphone - Audio Cutting out Windows 10

9. Bluetooth audio keeps cutting in and out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio keeps cutting in and out: When I am using my Bluetooth audio device it always cuts out after a minutes or so then cuts in and out. This really annoying since Bluetooth is my only audio source. submitted by /u/Paullyo3 [link] [comments]...
  10. My headphones keep cutting out

My headphones keep cutting out: My headphones started to cut out every few seconds for a second, and they are the Mpow-059. I have tried uninstalling the driver, messing with the communication devices and the enhancements, and they all didn't do anything, besides stopping the cuts for a few minutes. I had...