Windows 10: Why do my CPU's park when I plug the charger in and then it unparks when I unplug it?

Discus and support Why do my CPU's park when I plug the charger in and then it unparks when I unplug it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I have had a problem with my Windows laptop for a month now where I plug in the laptop charger and the cpu's park instantly and when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ObjectiveFew, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Why do my CPU's park when I plug the charger in and then it unparks when I unplug it?

Hey everyone, I have had a problem with my Windows laptop for a month now where I plug in the laptop charger and the cpu's park instantly and when I unplug it, it instantly unparks and it stays there. I really need help because it can't even last 2 hours when all the cpu's unparked and when it's parked it lasts for 5-7 hours.

Windows version and specs:

Windows 10 Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.685)

AMD Ryzen 7 3700U

16GB DDR4 Ram

512GB SK Hynix SSD

submitted by /u/ObjectiveFew
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ObjectiveFew, Jan 6, 2021

2. core unparking

I have a I5 7600 4 core cpu everything in the system is show 4 cores but there parked, I have the software for unparking them but when I use that it only shows 2 cores and that they are unparked but in the task window in performance it show all 4 cores
    and that they are parked? so I'm not sure which is right and which is wrong since the program to unpark the cores is only showing 2 cores and not seeing the other 2 cores, but in the registry which is where it's looking all 4 cores are listed there. So my
    main question then is there a place in the registry that you can change the cores to unpark them?

LoganSniper, Jan 6, 2021
  3. WestinTan Win User
    Can't Unpark CPU Core

Guys, I can't unpark CPU core after the Windows 10 latest update. Ver 1709

I have 4 CPU core, 2 of em are always unparked. The other 2 should be unparked as well, because i unparked them with Applications before the updates.

But what happened was after I updated Windows 10 Ver 1709, my CPU Cores, 2 remain unparked, the other 2 went crazy... kept unparking, parking, and unparking again and again every 1-2 second. I've went to the internet for help, I did the registry unparking
    manually, still ValueMin and ValueMax are set to 0, restarted countless of times. Problem isn't solved. This is when its unparked, after 1-2 seconds park and after another 1-2 seconds, unpark again, repeat over and over again. Anyone can help me with this?

Why do my CPU's park when I plug the charger in and then it unparks when I unplug it? 9c2612e1-cae3-4242-bd07-bf4cbb3a61fd.png

Why do my CPU's park when I plug the charger in and then it unparks when I unplug it? 15325047-4630-46df-8b66-cb066b00cfbd.png

WestinTan, Jan 6, 2021
  4. NWZ
    Nwz Win User

Why do my CPU's park when I plug the charger in and then it unparks when I unplug it?

how to download unpark cpu app

Hi,

The post by BossDweeb is correct but there is a chance you might damage the registry components if you are looking for a utility that automatically does the work for you, here is the link

Disable CPU Core Parking Utility

Search for download executables and download only that(Green Color)

Hope it helps it can park and unpark cores

Thema:

Why do my CPU's park when I plug the charger in and then it unparks when I unplug it?

1. Why do my CPU's park when I plug the charger in and then it unparks when I unplug it? - Similar Threads - Why CPU's park

2. Why is my screen glitching when I plug in the charger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my screen glitching when I plug in the charger?: Everytime I plug in my laptopSamsung Galaxu Book 2 Pro 15 inch the screen colours suddenly freak out, i can fix it if I hit the power button or close the lidboth turn off the screen momentarily, but id like to not have to do that everytime I plug in the charger...
  3. Why is my screen glitching when I plug in the charger?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my screen glitching when I plug in the charger?: Everytime I plug in my laptopSamsung Galaxu Book 2 Pro 15 inch the screen colours suddenly freak out, i can fix it if I hit the power button or close the lidboth turn off the screen momentarily, but id like to not have to do that everytime I plug in the charger...
  4. airplane mode when i unplug the charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    airplane mode when i unplug the charger: When I unplug the charger and move a bit my network will only show airplane mode. I even reset my laptop but the problem still insists https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode-when-i-unplug-the-charger/4cf74572-0bf8-4f2b-9da0-57c4ee1d25a7
  5. airplane mode when i unplug the charger

airplane mode when i unplug the charger: When I unplug the charger and move a bit my network will only show airplane mode. I even reset my laptop but the problem still insists https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode-when-i-unplug-the-charger/4cf74572-0bf8-4f2b-9da0-57c4ee1d25a7
  6. airplane mode when i unplug the charger

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Screen turning black when plug or unplug charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen turning black when plug or unplug charger: Hi people, I got this problem with my MSI Katana Gf66, I'm using Windows 11 btw, I don't know why, but my laptop screen keeps turning black when I am plug and unplug my charger, it's new laptop, just been using it for 1 week, all driver were updated, bios also updated, been...
  8. Screen turning black when plug or unplug charger

Screen turning black when plug or unplug charger: Hi people, I got this problem with my MSI Katana Gf66, I'm using Windows 11 btw, I don't know why, but my laptop screen keeps turning black when I am plug and unplug my charger, it's new laptop, just been using it for 1 week, all driver were updated, bios also updated, been...
  9. Laptop not displaying "Plugged In / On Battery" popup when I plug in the charger and unplug it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop not displaying "Plugged In / On Battery" popup when I plug in the charger and unplug it.: This started a few days ago I believe. Basically, my ASUS TUF FX504 gaming laptop doesn't show the "Plugged In / On Battery" popup when I unplug / plug in the charger anymore. I haven't done anything differently as far as I'm aware... Does anyone know how to get the popup to...
  10. Laptop lags when i plugged in or unplug charger while playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop lags when i plugged in or unplug charger while playing: Hi, I'm looking for the fix, well, when i'm turning on my laptop, while it's charging, and i'm playing the game, and when i just unplug charger, it's have terrible lag, and this repeat also when i'm turning on my laptop on battery, playing games well, and when i plugged in...