Windows 10: why do my hp elitebook windows 10 laptop shows my videos as jpg format when opened ,after i...

Discus and support why do my hp elitebook windows 10 laptop shows my videos as jpg format when opened ,after i... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; PLEASE HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-my-hp-elitebook-windows-10-laptop-shows-my/9215ae0c-1cb0-462b-a186-5c66cca4f98b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rachana Kamat, May 23, 2024.

1. why do my hp elitebook windows 10 laptop shows my videos as jpg format when opened ,after i...

PLEASE HELP

:)

Rachana Kamat, May 23, 2024

2. HP Elitebook webcam problem

Hp Elitebook 8460p installed webcam does not work with Skype. It does work with youcam and camera apps. I have windows 10 1607 installed on this PC. Skype detects the webcam but shows a circling blank screen, not video of me or the room I am in. Do you
    have a suggestion/solution?

SylviaHanneken, May 23, 2024
  3. I can not format laptop HP Pavilion 15t-eg0000 from external bootable

I have some issue on the windows of my new laptop. I downloaded WIN 10 iso file from Microsoft website then attached to the external USB via RUFUS app. The USB is bootable and recognized by the laptop but the local drive is not showing on the list of the drive. Is this a new security step on the BIOS? Please help me to sort out this issue.
    why do my hp elitebook windows 10 laptop shows my videos as jpg format when opened ,after i... 354416d1639044436t-i-can-not-format-laptop-hp-pavilion-15t-eg0000-external-bootable-hp-1.jpg

why do my hp elitebook windows 10 laptop shows my videos as jpg format when opened ,after i... 354417d1639044436t-i-can-not-format-laptop-hp-pavilion-15t-eg0000-external-bootable-hp-2.jpg

samerrustom, May 23, 2024
  4. Eric F Win User

why do my hp elitebook windows 10 laptop shows my videos as jpg format when opened ,after i...

How to disable trackpad for HP Elitebook 840 G5

As the question states, I am simply trying to disable my touchpad on my HP laptop. So I think this is very specific for the HP Elitebook 840 G5 as I have tried the following generic methods to disable the trackpad:

1. Under mouse settings, using the Synaptics tab. This tab does not exist for me. (Reference https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03882926)
    2. Disabling the Synaptics driver. I thought this would work for sure too but I tried to disable all of the mouse drivers available under Mice and other pointing devices (Device Manager) and the trackpad still works.
    3. Using third party software. I tried "touchpad-blocker" and even when enabled, the touchpad still works.
    4. Double tapping the top left corner (how do i disable a touchpad on an hp elitebook 850 laptop? - HP Support Community - 5480918) This does nothing for mine.

I am open for other suggestions. I am really surprised that disabling the driver didn't work.

Eric F, May 23, 2024
Thema:

why do my hp elitebook windows 10 laptop shows my videos as jpg format when opened ,after i...

1. why do my hp elitebook windows 10 laptop shows my videos as jpg format when opened ,after i... - Similar Threads - why elitebook laptop

2. why do my hp elitebook windows 10 laptop shows my videos as jpg format when opened ,after i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do my hp elitebook windows 10 laptop shows my videos as jpg format when opened ,after i...: PLEASE HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-my-hp-elitebook-windows-10-laptop-shows-my/9215ae0c-1cb0-462b-a186-5c66cca4f98b
  3. why do my hp elitebook windows 10 laptop shows my videos as jpg format when opened ,after i...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why do my hp elitebook windows 10 laptop shows my videos as jpg format when opened ,after i...: PLEASE HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-my-hp-elitebook-windows-10-laptop-shows-my/9215ae0c-1cb0-462b-a186-5c66cca4f98b
  4. Why Is My Windows 10 HP Laptop NOT Opening UEFI's?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Is My Windows 10 HP Laptop NOT Opening UEFI's?: My Laptop used to open the UEFI but now it has stopped working.When I press Shift while clicking on restart it brings me to the screen where there are different options. I go to Advanced Options and then UEFI. It asks me to restart but when I do it just brings me back to the...
  5. Why Is My Windows 10 HP Laptop NOT Opening UEFI's?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Is My Windows 10 HP Laptop NOT Opening UEFI's?: My Laptop used to open the UEFI but now it has stopped working.When I press Shift while clicking on restart it brings me to the screen where there are different options. I go to Advanced Options and then UEFI. It asks me to restart but when I do it just brings me back to the...
  6. Why Is My Windows 10 HP Laptop NOT Opening UEFI's?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. All my .jpg pictures are showing up as videos.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my .jpg pictures are showing up as videos.: All my .jpg pictures are showing up as videos. Must be an incorrect default setting. How can I disconnect this faulty connection? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-jpg-pictures-are-showing-up-as-videos/287cc52d-f14e-4fec-8243-378172760b0a
  8. Cannot start my HP EliteBook laptop.

Cannot start my HP EliteBook laptop.: I have an HP Elitebook that will not turn on. The power button and the caps lock key continually blinks in unison on and off, but it will not go to boot. Any suggestions?...
  9. Why Hp laptop elitebook i7 lock?

Why Hp laptop elitebook i7 lock?: Why Hp laptop Elitebook i7 lock when a battery is low warning and do nothing. when a battery reach to 50%,it warns me and LOCK. Please Help me!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-hp-laptop-elitebook-i7-lock/b709e5da-ecb1-4f1e-85f4-1b82dc265061
  10. No sound through diplayport after upgrading to windows 10 on my hp elitebook 8440p laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound through diplayport after upgrading to windows 10 on my hp elitebook 8440p laptop: Hi After upgrading my laptop to windows 10 i have no sound through my displaport when connecting to an external projector , monitor or tv source. Everything was working fine with windows 7. This is very annoying, i use this old but good laptop for business projects & i don't...