Windows 10: Why do my print settings/alignment keep changing?

Discus and support Why do my print settings/alignment keep changing? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I print weekly on the same pre-printed check stock and the text keeps moving down a bit. Now the name is under the "Pay to the Order of" line.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Elvia Cha, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Elvia Cha Win User

Why do my print settings/alignment keep changing?

I print weekly on the same pre-printed check stock and the text keeps moving down a bit. Now the name is under the "Pay to the Order of" line.

:)

Elvia Cha, Jun 1, 2023
Thema:

Why do my print settings/alignment keep changing?

1. Why do my print settings/alignment keep changing? - Similar Threads - Why print settings

2. Why do my Icon keep changing on my desk top

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why do my Icon keep changing on my desk top: I am Having issues with my icons changing in sizes, it started about 2 weeks ago.I have gone though all my Display settings an nothing that i try is working. I have tried Icon Viewer App to try an see if that will work. Nope.I have gone in to the properties folder on all the...
  3. Why do my monitor settings keep resetting on startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my monitor settings keep resetting on startup?: I just built a new computer and every time I turn on my computer the monitors have reset. I have to go to display setting and change monitor 1 location from the left side to the right. I also have to go and change both of the monitors hz rate.Monitors: M27Q on display port...
  4. Why do my monitor settings keep resetting on startup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do my monitor settings keep resetting on startup?: I just built a new computer and every time I turn on my computer the monitors have reset. I have to go to display setting and change monitor 1 location from the left side to the right. I also have to go and change both of the monitors hz rate.Monitors: M27Q on display port...
  5. Why do my print settings/alignment keep changing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my print settings/alignment keep changing?: I print weekly on the same pre-printed check stock and the text keeps moving down a bit. Now the name is under the "Pay to the Order of" line....
  6. Why do my print settings/alignment keep changing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do my print settings/alignment keep changing?: I print weekly on the same pre-printed check stock and the text keeps moving down a bit. Now the name is under the "Pay to the Order of" line....
  7. To Do - can print settings be changed?

To Do - can print settings be changed?: If I print a list, it is double spaced unlike Wunderlist, which printed single space. Are there any options to print single spaced? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-do-can-print-settings-be-changed/2ab1ed84-5dee-4da9-9de2-66ff72aaef08
  8. my mouse setting keeps changing why

my mouse setting keeps changing why: i cant keep my mouse setting it keeps reverting back to the default why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-setting-keeps-changing-why/f4d1490e-b441-494d-ad49-f19135254985
  9. Why does Windows10 keep changing my power settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why does Windows10 keep changing my power settings: I seem to locked in a deadly struggle with Windows10 over the power settings on a new PC. I do not want the screen going to sleep. I do not want the machine to hibernate. Yet, every week or so - this week now TWICE - Windows10 has reset my PC so the screen goes black after...
  10. Windows Updates - Why do they keep messing with my Settings!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Updates - Why do they keep messing with my Settings!: Dear Windows programmers, When you publish an update to your operating system could you please, PLEASE do the following: 1> Ensure it wont change the Date and Time preferences on my computer. I use some older software that isn't all that savy about you date and time...