Windows 10: why do my speakers play Radio Music when disconnected from my pc

Discus and support why do my speakers play Radio Music when disconnected from my pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so i used to have an issue where my compter would not give me any audio. tried everything but nothing worked. so i bought speakers. and now when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Herobrine1755, Jan 5, 2019.

1. why do my speakers play Radio Music when disconnected from my pc

so i used to have an issue where my compter would not give me any audio. tried everything but nothing worked. so i bought speakers. and now when i disconnect them but they are plugged in to power they start playing radio music. if i place my finger on the headphone jack, the music plays loud and clear... idk why...

:)

Herobrine1755, Jan 5, 2019
  2. Amadeus51 Win User

Radio music on the speakers?

I moved the speakers forward on the shelf they are on, and made sure they are not touching each other. Interesting, the farther apart they are, the louder the music is.

Amadeus51, Jan 10, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Radio music on the speakers?

Hi, what sort of speakers are they? Bluetooth? Wired? How are they turned off? Do you mean powered off, or a setting on your PC? If the latter, which one?

Any sort of detail might be helpful.

If you substitute headphones for the speakers when that's happening, what do you hear?

What do you see here when it is happening?

why do my speakers play Radio Music when disconnected from my pc [​IMG]

dalchina, Jan 10, 2020
  4. why do my speakers play Radio Music when disconnected from my pc

why do my speakers play Radio Music when disconnected from my pc

so i used to have an issue where my compter would not give me any audio. tried everything but nothing worked. so i bought speakers. and now when i disconnect them but they are plugged in to power they start playing radio music. if i place my finger on the
    headphone jack, the music plays loud and clear... idk why...

Herobrine1755, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

why do my speakers play Radio Music when disconnected from my pc

1. why do my speakers play Radio Music when disconnected from my pc - Similar Threads - why speakers play

2. Why does my PC slow down when playing music?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC slow down when playing music?: Why does my PC slow down when playing music? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-pc-slow-down-when-playing-music/2047bcfd-6953-418b-9931-42436e9d6bdf
  3. Why does my PC slow down when playing music?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my PC slow down when playing music?: Why does my PC slow down when playing music? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-pc-slow-down-when-playing-music/2047bcfd-6953-418b-9931-42436e9d6bdf
  4. Why does my PC slow down when playing music?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC slow down when playing music?: Why does my PC slow down when playing music, especially loud? I have a robust 4k compatable video system for my video production. When I play/run Pandora and play music, especially loud, my computer slows down when running Photoshop or Premier Pro but not when Pandora is not...
  5. Why does my PC slow down when playing music?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my PC slow down when playing music?: Why does my PC slow down when playing music, especially loud? I have a robust 4k compatable video system for my video production. When I play/run Pandora and play music, especially loud, my computer slows down when running Photoshop or Premier Pro but not when Pandora is not...
  6. Why does my PC slow down when playing music?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Music files not playing on TV or radio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Music files not playing on TV or radio: For some years I have play music and display photographs stored on an aging DLNA compliant NAS via a Panasonic Smart TV using Viera Tools > Media Server. I have now copied my music and photographs to a new Windows 10 PC and have no problems displaying the photographs on...
  8. Radio music on the speakers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Radio music on the speakers?: When my speakers are turned off, even when I'm not online, I seem to be getting music coming from them. Am I picking up radio traffic, or is there something else going on? It goes away if I turn the speakers up a little. My computer is a desktop, currently using DSL instead...
  9. Radio music on the speakers?

in Windows 10 Support
    Radio music on the speakers?: When my speakers are turned off, even when I'm not online, I seem to be getting music coming from them. Am I picking up radio traffic, or is there something else going on? It goes away if I turn the speakers up a little. My computer is a desktop, currently using DSL instead...
  10. Use radio speakers with pc?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Use radio speakers with pc?: So i was given some Pure ST-1 and XT-1 speakers, and they are made to use with an Evoke 1-XT radio, which i don't have. Is there any way to connect them up to my PC? 117784

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why do my speakers play radio advertisements