Windows 10: Why do my windows shrink when I don't want them to?

Discus and support Why do my windows shrink when I don't want them to? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Win-10 open windows always shrink down to the taskbar whenever my mouse pointer is not placed within the actual window. It's really annoying, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Greywoulf, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Greywoulf Win User

Why do my windows shrink when I don't want them to?

My Win-10 open windows always shrink down to the taskbar whenever my mouse pointer is not placed within the actual window. It's really annoying, the windows are constantly shrinking down if I'm not super-careful with the mouse! Why???
    Thanks,

:)

Greywoulf, Feb 18, 2021

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Valeriu Win User
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Why do my windows shrink when I don't want them to? [​IMG]

Valeriu, Feb 18, 2021
  4. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Why do my windows shrink when I don't want them to? - Similar Threads - Why shrink don't

2. Why is my pc in Onedrive? I don't want it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my pc in Onedrive? I don't want it.: I started my new pc windows 11, i could not go into without internet. what the hell. Anyways now i notice everything is connected to Onedrive. If i delete Onedrive My desktop items are gone. How do i make my account "LOCAL" and not attached virtual Cloud?...
  3. Why is my pc in Onedrive? I don't want it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my pc in Onedrive? I don't want it.: I started my new pc windows 11, i could not go into without internet. what the hell. Anyways now i notice everything is connected to Onedrive. If i delete Onedrive My desktop items are gone. How do i make my account "LOCAL" and not attached virtual Cloud?...
  4. I don't know want to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know want to do?: My computer is a laptop running Windows 10I have all of my data stored in notepad it's a free programbut wordpad is better because you can click on a URLso I copy pasted my data from notepad in wordpad the problem was I couldn't get the spacing the samein notepad for example...
  5. I don't know want to do?

I don't know want to do?: My computer is a laptop running Windows 10I have all of my data stored in notepad it's a free programbut wordpad is better because you can click on a URLso I copy pasted my data from notepad in wordpad the problem was I couldn't get the spacing the samein notepad for example...
  6. I don't know want to do?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Why do my windows disappear when I click to move them?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why do my windows disappear when I click to move them?: I have windows 10, running 2 monitors, 1 tv 3 monitors total. When I click to drag a window it disappears and no matter what I do can not sort out why...
  8. Why do my windows disappear when I click to move them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my windows disappear when I click to move them?: I have windows 10, running 2 monitors, 1 tv 3 monitors total. When I click to drag a window it disappears and no matter what I do can not sort out why...
  9. Why do my windows disappear when I click to move them?

10. Why do my documents become corrupted and turned to code when I do not want them too? How do...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why do my documents become corrupted and turned to code when I do not want them too? How do...: Files become corrupted for no reason that I know of. And how do I get them back to readable, editable form? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-my-documents-become-corrupted-and-turned-to/466623fb-d3c4-4315-9c72-f55f29f67ae5