Windows 10: Why do my windows shrink when I don't want them to?

Discus and support Why do my windows shrink when I don't want them to? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Win-10 open windows always shrink down to the taskbar whenever my mouse pointer is not placed within the actual window. It's really annoying, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Greywoulf, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Greywoulf Win User

Why do my windows shrink when I don't want them to?

My Win-10 open windows always shrink down to the taskbar whenever my mouse pointer is not placed within the actual window. It's really annoying, the windows are constantly shrinking down if I'm not super-careful with the mouse! Why???
    Thanks,

:)

Greywoulf, Feb 18, 2021

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Valeriu Win User
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Why do my windows shrink when I don't want them to? [​IMG]

Valeriu, Feb 18, 2021
  4. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Why do my windows shrink when I don't want them to? - Similar Threads - Why shrink don't

2. I don't have that many TV's and I don't connect to them.. why are they here?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't have that many TV's and I don't connect to them.. why are they here?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Phyreksia [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/knvxg2/i_dont_have_that_many_tvs_and_i_dont_connect_to/
  3. My temporary files say 300GB but when I click on them, they don't. How do I fix this?

My temporary files say 300GB but when I click on them, they don't. How do I fix this?: submitted by /u/DoggoPlex [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kdqxn8/my_temporary_files_say_300gb_but_when_i_click_on/
  4. I got this notification when I was doing my work. Just wanted to know why this is...

I got this notification when I was doing my work. Just wanted to know why this is...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/o35bptvp87y51.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=dd03e055e2d20c87a370e5b44d639eac7e9a6da9 submitted by /u/Nikhil4ucoc [link] [comments]...
  5. I want to encrypt my HDD but also i want my files to be encrypted when i transfer them to...

I want to encrypt my HDD but also i want my files to be encrypted when i transfer them to...: Hello everyone, so i would like to encrypt my HDD by using bitlocker . But when i remove the files from my encrypted HDD they become decrypted as soon as i write them on my USB. How should i proceed ? submitted by /u/puttingitout69 [link] [comments]...
  6. How do I shrink my C: partition?

How do I shrink my C: partition?: I have a Plex server that I want to dual boot with openSUSE Linux. On a Windows partition that has about 150GB of free space, I can shrink that partition only about 17GB. I ran the Windows disk defragmenter and Defraggler and there has been no difference since running the...
  7. Why do my documents become corrupted and turned to code when I do not want them too? How do...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why do my documents become corrupted and turned to code when I do not want them too? How do...: Files become corrupted for no reason that I know of. And how do I get them back to readable, editable form? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-my-documents-become-corrupted-and-turned-to/466623fb-d3c4-4315-9c72-f55f29f67ae5
  8. BSOD I don't know why it is doing it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD I don't know why it is doing it.: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎12/‎13/‎2018 10:10 PM Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 124 Parameter 1: 0 Parameter 2: ffffe408b1518028 Parameter 3: b2000000 Parameter 4: 10005 OS version:...
  9. Are there any pointer splash animations.. cos I don't want them.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Are there any pointer splash animations.. cos I don't want them.: With Windows 7 there where splash animations when in photoshop and other places... they took much internet research to get rid of and I was thankful I had bought the Premium version as it was easier to get rid of them. Hope this link posts... it takes you to the main 'cure'...
  10. Why don't some of my windows stay on the monitor I last used them on?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why don't some of my windows stay on the monitor I last used them on?: I use two monitors (the laptop monitor + a VGA monitor). I connected a 3rd monitor (HDMI) for a while, then disconnected it as I didn't really use it. Since I disconnected it, one of the programs I use always opens on the laptop (main) rather than #2 screen where it is when I...