Windows 10: Why do my Youtube desktop notifications come through all at once ?

Discus and support Why do my Youtube desktop notifications come through all at once ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 home and in the lower right hand side of the screen I get the usual Windows 10 desktop notifications, but annoyingly they all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BlizzardUK, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Why do my Youtube desktop notifications come through all at once ?

I am using Windows 10 home and in the lower right hand side of the screen I get the usual Windows 10 desktop notifications, but annoyingly they all come through at once. So I will be sitting here and I then get 10 in a row (or whatever it is) suddenly, I believe it has been Youtube notifications this happens with. Also sometimes I get the live notifications but then all the ones I have already seen will come up in one go later. So I will click "close" then another instantly appears, and so on.

Is there a way to sort this out ? I do get some live notifications, such as from Twitter or my Yahoo email, so I guess it is mainly Youtube related. But it is frustrating when they all appear one after the other even ones that were from the night before.

Any suggestions ?

:)

BlizzardUK, Jan 24, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 24, 2019
  3. APP NOTIFICATIONS - BANNER NOTIFICATION - NONE COMING FOR NEWS, SPORTS, OR MONEY APP - WINDOWS 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jan 24, 2019
  4. Why do my Youtube desktop notifications come through all at once ?

How to disable battery notifications on laptop when connected to AC?

Hi,

You are receiving Battery Saver notifications to help you prolong the battery life of your desktop. To help you resolve this concern, we would like to suggest these steps to turn off the notifications from battery saver:

• Open Settings app.
    • Select System.
    • Click on Notifications & actions tab.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery Saver. Turn off the slider.

Let us know if the above steps resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Jan 24, 2019
Thema:

Why do my Youtube desktop notifications come through all at once ?

1. Why do my Youtube desktop notifications come through all at once ? - Similar Threads - Why Youtube desktop

2. YouTube is not loading all the Channel Icons in my Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube is not loading all the Channel Icons in my Desktop: YouTube is not loading the channel icons in YouTube and subscription tab pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-is-not-loading-all-the-channel-icons-in-my/5c08d340-4913-4b2b-b779-d3180527a0c6
  3. YouTube is not loading all the Channel Icons in my Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube is not loading all the Channel Icons in my Desktop: YouTube is not loading the channel icons in YouTube and subscription tab pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-is-not-loading-all-the-channel-icons-in-my/5c08d340-4913-4b2b-b779-d3180527a0c6
  4. All system audio coming through mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All system audio coming through mic: Whenever I use the mic on my headset, it picks up all of my system audio, even if I unplg my mic from my headset. The headset itself uses a three-band 3.5 mm connector, which is split into the green and red 3.5 mm ports. What should I do to fix this? submitted by...
  5. Notifications not coming through when using fullscreen

Notifications not coming through when using fullscreen: Idk why this is happening but When i go into fullscreen mode on youtube or anything really Notifications dont come through from my whatsapp or any apps at all submitted by /u/IBAIZI [link] [comments]...
  6. YouTube is not loading all the Channel Icons in my Desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    YouTube is not loading all the Channel Icons in my Desktop: Hello All My YouTube is not displaying the channel icons near the description area and in the comments section. This is the case with the browser Edge. Please suggest me a way to set it right. Thanks...
  7. Desktop audio coming through my microphone.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop audio coming through my microphone.: Hello there, My desktop audio keeps playing through my microphone when I'm in a call on Discord or Skype. It even does so when I'm not sharing my screen. How do I prevent this from happening?. I found some tutorials online, but that didn't work out well. When I right-click...
  8. Desktop audio coming through on the mic?

Desktop audio coming through on the mic?: I've had this issue for quite a while now, whenever there's audio coming from the computer and I'm using a mic talking to someone, they mention that they can hear stuff from my pc. I'm using headphones with a mic built into it. I tested that it's not just the sound from the...
  9. Win 10 notifications come with delay all at once

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 notifications come with delay all at once: Hello! My notifications are buggy - they come with a delay and all at once: they don't come on time, but at some random point they start all coming one after the other making this sound, brrr....
  10. FB and E-Mail notifications not coming through in the notification bar

in Windows 10 Support
    FB and E-Mail notifications not coming through in the notification bar: no Facebook messages or notifications are coming through to my notification bar. they came through the first couple of days of me having windows 10 but now none of them come through, I have to manually go onto Google Chrome and go on Facebook and the same with the windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows Phone YouTube why not coming please tell me