Windows 10: Why do people get uninstall programs like BCuninstaller. Is it recommended to get one?

Discus and support Why do people get uninstall programs like BCuninstaller. Is it recommended to get one? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Usually I uninstall apps by searching “add or remove programs” and then clicking “uninstall” to the app. But I see people that have uninstaller... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chad129, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Chad129 Win User

Why do people get uninstall programs like BCuninstaller. Is it recommended to get one?

Usually I uninstall apps by searching “add or remove programs” and then clicking “uninstall” to the app. But I see people that have uninstaller programs. Why do people get these and is it recommended?

:)

Chad129, Apr 2, 2023

2. Cannot insta;; or uninstall programs it keeps saying a program already being installed!

Hi Brandi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you with the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• Which program are you trying to uninstall?

• What is the exact issue with Office XP Student?
    The issue you are facing could be due to the program is running on desktop background. Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and heck if it help in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps:

Step 1.

I suggest you to go to the task manager and check if the program is running on Windows back ground. Follow the below steps:

• Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task manager.
    • Locate for the program which you are trying to uninstall.
    • Right click on it and click on End task.
    • Try uninstalling the program.
    If the issue still persist try the below steps.

Step 2.

I would recommend you to restart the computer and as soon as the computer boot up try uninstalling the programs.

If the above steps did not fix the issue try the below steps provided.

Step 3.

I suggest you to unregister and register the Windows installer and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Click Start, click Run, type
      MSIEXEC /UNREGISTER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs.

• Click Start, click Run, type
      MSIEXEC /REGSERVER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs, or you may briefly see an hourglass. After you run this command, the operation is complete.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 2, 2023
  3. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Apr 2, 2023
  4. Why do people get uninstall programs like BCuninstaller. Is it recommended to get one?

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Why do people get uninstall programs like BCuninstaller. Is it recommended to get one? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Apr 2, 2023
Thema:

Why do people get uninstall programs like BCuninstaller. Is it recommended to get one?

1. Why do people get uninstall programs like BCuninstaller. Is it recommended to get one? - Similar Threads - Why uninstall programs

2. Why do people get uninstall programs like BCuninstaller. Is it recommended to get one?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do people get uninstall programs like BCuninstaller. Is it recommended to get one?: Usually I uninstall apps by searching “add or remove programs” and then clicking “uninstall” to the app. But I see people that have uninstaller programs. Why do people get these and is it recommended?...
  3. can I get help uninstalling a program?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can I get help uninstalling a program?: Can someone help me remove Ariva security from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-help-uninstalling-a-program/a73c7d8f-2306-4ad3-b3ff-92742c3cda72
  4. can I get help uninstalling a program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I get help uninstalling a program?: Can someone help me remove Ariva security from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-help-uninstalling-a-program/a73c7d8f-2306-4ad3-b3ff-92742c3cda72
  5. can I get help uninstalling a program?

6. Some programs get something like burn-ins.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some programs get something like burn-ins.: I don't really know how to explain this issue but watch this. This image shows the main projects page of unity hub then I go to this page that has some pictures then I go to the main projects page again this happens. I don't know what is causing the issue but I've tried...
  7. Why does my program keep getting uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my program keep getting uninstalled?: Hello,I downloaded GS Autoclicker on Windows 11. However, occasionally, it would be automatically uninstalled after a few days. I have redownloaded this several times but the problem still keeps happening. Is there any way for me to prevent this?...
  8. Why does my program keep getting uninstalled?

Why does my program keep getting uninstalled?: Hello,I downloaded GS Autoclicker on Windows 11. However, occasionally, it would be automatically uninstalled after a few days. I have redownloaded this several times but the problem still keeps happening. Is there any way for me to prevent this?...
  9. how do I get Photos to categorize people

how do I get Photos to categorize people: photos will categorize some photos sometimes by "people" but not always How do I make it work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-photos-to-categorize-people/28bcc086-c602-497b-bc6e-b33efdc6bafb
  10. Recommended program(s) for uninstalling programs/software?

Recommended program(s) for uninstalling programs/software?: Hey guys, Just upgraded to Windows 10. I want a good program that really uninstalls and removes all the junk that programs leave behind - I feel like the Windows program uninstaller doesn't do this (although correct me if I am wrong). I just want to keep this PC as clean...