Windows 10: Why do see Javascript:void(0) on certain websites

Discus and support Why do see Javascript:void(0) on certain websites in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I use Firefox 74.0.1 latest version and on certain websites ( not dodgy ones ) i see at bottom left side of screen... Javascript:void(0) ...Do i need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by treblefree, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Why do see Javascript:void(0) on certain websites

I use Firefox 74.0.1 latest version and on certain websites ( not dodgy ones ) i see at bottom left side of screen...

Javascript:void(0) ...Do i need install Java ?....or Java plug in for Firefox ?........i thought Java had potential security flaws .

Clearing cache,cookies etc...does not resolve this issue.

Thank you

My OS is Windows 10 Pro with latest updates.

:)

treblefree, Apr 6, 2020
  2. 57classik Win User

How to Fix Javascript Void 0 Fix Errors

How to Fix Javascript Void 0 Fix Errors

57classik, Apr 6, 2020
  3. jimbo45 Win User
    IE11 on W7 fine -- on W10 Javascript void(0)

Hi there

I have an application that needs IE11 and will open a window on a local intranet (Mine as it's a test installation) and prompts for a logon screen . Logon screen is on IE11 in both cases. Same userid etc etc. The three computers are on my Local Network so no connectivity problems etc.

The logon screen works fine when I'm running from W7 and then calls another window in which the application can be seen.

In W10 I get the logon screen but can't enter data and see a message javascript void(0) in the status line.

I've checked the IE11 settings on both systems --identical.

W7 Ultimate X-64

Why do see Javascript:void(0) on certain websites [​IMG]

W10 CU update X-64 1703

JavaScript void(0) and input not possible !!!!

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 6, 2020
  4. M201 Win User

Why do see Javascript:void(0) on certain websites

Issues with javascript void notices....

Hi there,

The dreaded javascript void notice pops up in the lower left hand corner of my screen whenever I click on a tab to open a window on Firefox, which is what I use all the time.

How can I eliminate this problem for keeps if possible?

Thanks!

M201, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Why do see Javascript:void(0) on certain websites

1. Why do see Javascript:void(0) on certain websites - Similar Threads - Why Javascript void

2. My website is not working javascript operations .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My website is not working javascript operations .: Hello, Myself Harsh, I'm a learning Web Developer and I'm working on my example website adding javascript to it. I tried many times by refreshing tab but i didn't got the alert i was trying to get. Also i was using bootstrap Javascript that was not working for my pc.Even i...
  3. My website is not working javascript operations .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My website is not working javascript operations .: Hello, Myself Harsh, I'm a learning Web Developer and I'm working on my example website adding javascript to it. I tried many times by refreshing tab but i didn't got the alert i was trying to get. Also i was using bootstrap Javascript that was not working for my pc.Even i...
  4. Certain Websites Do Not Function Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain Websites Do Not Function Properly: I will open major websites such as YouTube, Gmail, Netflix, and Outlook, and they refuse to function properly.YouTube buffers every 2 seconds, even though I have a stable internet connection 200mbps down and upNetflix will not play any show.Gmail and Outlook won't let me log...
  5. Certain Websites Do Not Function Properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Certain Websites Do Not Function Properly: I will open major websites such as YouTube, Gmail, Netflix, and Outlook, and they refuse to function properly.YouTube buffers every 2 seconds, even though I have a stable internet connection 200mbps down and upNetflix will not play any show.Gmail and Outlook won't let me log...
  6. Why do see Javascript:void(0) on certain websites

in Browsers and Email
    Why do see Javascript:void(0) on certain websites: I use Firefox 74.0.1 latest version and on certain websites ( not dodgy ones ) i see at bottom left side of screen... Javascript:void(0) ...Do i need install Java ?....or Java plug in for Firefox ?........i thought Java had potential security flaws . Clearing cache,cookies...
  7. How to Fix Javascript Void 0 Fix Errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Fix Javascript Void 0 Fix Errors: How to Fix Javascript Void 0 Fix Errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-javascript-void-0-fix-errors/be36e106-4a8a-4244-b154-a83457d95c04
  8. Issues with javascript void notices....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with javascript void notices....: Hi there, The dreaded javascript void notice pops up in the lower left hand corner of my screen whenever I click on a tab to open a window on Firefox, which is what I use all the time. How can I eliminate this problem for keeps if possible? Thanks!...
  9. how do I block users from seeing certain websites?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how do I block users from seeing certain websites?: this would be on a computer that I don't have admin rights too. is their some way to stop a user from accessing certain websites? 126061
  10. IE11 on W7 fine -- on W10 Javascript void(0)

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 on W7 fine -- on W10 Javascript void(0): Hi there I have an application that needs IE11 and will open a window on a local intranet (Mine as it's a test installation) and prompts for a logon screen . Logon screen is on IE11 in both cases. Same userid etc etc. The three computers are on my Local Network so no...