Windows 10: Why Do Some Emails From ZDNet Newsletter Go To Spam and Not Inbox?

Discus and support Why Do Some Emails From ZDNet Newsletter Go To Spam and Not Inbox? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was looking through the spam folder in Gmail and was wondering why some emails from ZDNet Newsletter which I am subscribed to go to the Inbox and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by phaedruspress, May 15, 2019.

1. Why Do Some Emails From ZDNet Newsletter Go To Spam and Not Inbox?

I was looking through the spam folder in Gmail and was wondering why some emails from ZDNet Newsletter which I am subscribed to go to the Inbox and remain there while others are relegated to the spam folder. I also noticed some emails from CNET Insider <newsletters@cnet.online.com> which I am also subscribed to are in the spam folder. TIA.

Spam Folder

reply-to: L: newsletters@zdnet.online.com

to: xxx

date: May 15, 2019, 6:49 AM

subject: New Intel CPU attack: How to protect your PC

mailed-by: returnpath.bluehornet.com

signed-by: zdnet.online.com

security: Standard encryption (TLS) Learn more

In In Box

reply-to: L: newsletters@zdnet.online.com

to: xxx

date: Mar 21, 2019, 7:15 AM

subject: When Windows users switch to Macs: Must-have tools

mailed-by: returnpath.bluehornet.com

signed-by: zdnet.online.com

unsubscribe: Unsubscribe from this sender

security: Standard encryption (TLS) Learn more

: Important according to Google magic.

:)

phaedruspress, May 15, 2019

2. Outlook 2016 Spam Email

I accidentally marked an email as spam and it got moved into my spam folder. I have tried moving it back into my inbox but when Outlook syncs, the mail moves back to my spam folder. I have tried creating a rule to move it back into my inbox, added the email address into my safe senders list and also tried rebuilding my outlook profile but I still get the same result. Any ideas as to how this can be fixed?

TeNaJ Systems, May 15, 2019
  3. ARC1020 Win User
    How Do You Show Newsletters in Newsletters Folder (Windows 10 Mail App

In the Windows 8 Mail app, you could turn on 'Show Newsletters Separately' and all mailing list emails would be automatically sent to the Newsletters folder, keeping the Inbox Free. How do you turn this on in the Windows 10 Mail App, as the option is missing?

Why Do Some Emails From ZDNet Newsletter Go To Spam and Not Inbox? [​IMG]

ARC1020, May 15, 2019
  4. Why Do Some Emails From ZDNet Newsletter Go To Spam and Not Inbox?

Looking for email anti-spam similar to Qurb described below.

The Qurb software does not work on Windows 10. What I liked about it was that it put the suspected spam emails in a quarantined section of my inbox so I could look at them later and decide if they were really spam. Any suggestions for a program that works like this?

SueJohnson, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Why Do Some Emails From ZDNet Newsletter Go To Spam and Not Inbox?

1. Why Do Some Emails From ZDNet Newsletter Go To Spam and Not Inbox? - Similar Threads - Why Emails ZDNet

2. why do i get emails repeated into my inbox ? e.g.Paypal and from smile.co.uk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do i get emails repeated into my inbox ? e.g.Paypal and from smile.co.uk: Every time i get mail from the two sources in the question, they each load with 8 identical copies, and i keep having to delete all but one each time.I'm using MS Office 97 and still have the installation disc. I've tried re-installing but to no avail.Please hepThanksBryan...
  3. Why do emails older than a few weeks disappear from Inbox and folders?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do emails older than a few weeks disappear from Inbox and folders?: Using Mail for Windows 10. I sort all read emails into folders. Noticed that "older" emails were disappearing. Followed instructions this morning for synccing the mail and got a couple of thousand downloaded to the Inbox. Spent some time filing and deleting and then went to...
  4. Email Inbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email Inbox: My Outlook emails are loading in Add Folder and have been doing so since May, 2021. No filtering, updates or any other attempts have allowed my daily messages to go directly to the Inbox as new messages. I received a message from what claims to be the Microsoft Team 2021;...
  5. Spam emails from Norton

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Spam emails from Norton: My wife keeps getting spam emails from Norton saying that it is expiring or that there is a virus I have sent them to spam blocked them and deleted them but they still keep coming. we have Norton 360 on all our machines but as the Norton account is in my name with my email...
  6. Emails disappeared from inbox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Emails disappeared from inbox: Opened the computer this morning to find only today's emails showing in inbox. All from yesterday back have disappeared from both email accounts. I tried solving it with google but it didn't work. Can anyone help?...
  7. Why Do Some Emails From ZDNet Newsletter Go To Spam and Not Inbox?

in Browsers and Email
    Why Do Some Emails From ZDNet Newsletter Go To Spam and Not Inbox?: I was looking through the spam folder in Gmail and was wondering why some emails from ZDNet Newsletter which I am subscribed to go to the Inbox and remain there while others are relegated to the spam folder. I also noticed some emails from CNET Insider...
  8. How do I stop spam emails coming into my inbox?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I stop spam emails coming into my inbox?: My system is W10, IE11 and Outlook 2016 - Recently I was looking at various email settings and somehow have managed to alter one of them so that now, spam emails have the subject prefixed with [-SPAM-] but they still appear in my Inbox instead of being diverted to the junk...
  9. EMAIL, INBOX

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EMAIL, INBOX: After opening my inbox and reading the messages, moments later the messages will just disappear. did not delete them. I have windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-inbox/c5d2d480-0216-4783-8357-7767321559f6
  10. go to email inbox

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    go to email inbox: where is my inbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/go-to-email-inbox/9dd7c9e1-bf98-411a-9fdb-c733e61b8c63"