Windows 10: Why do some of these have different logos? I only just noticed it and it's a very simple...
Discus and support Why do some of these have different logos? I only just noticed it and it's a very simple... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Viambulance [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Viambulance, Jul 6, 2026.
Thema:
Why do some of these have different logos? I only just noticed it and it's a very simple...
Loading...
-
Why do some of these have different logos? I only just noticed it and it's a very simple... - Similar Threads - Why different logos
-
I notice that some websites have thin font
in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and DebuggingI notice that some websites have thin font: I noticed that all of my browser in my laptop that there are some website that has thin fonts but not all of them. I checked all the browser and it is all the same. I checked on my other device and it shows normal fonts. Before, I dont have this kind of behavior so Im... -
I notice that some websites have thin font
in Windows 10 GamingI notice that some websites have thin font: I noticed that all of my browser in my laptop that there are some website that has thin fonts but not all of them. I checked all the browser and it is all the same. I checked on my other device and it shows normal fonts. Before, I dont have this kind of behavior so Im... -
I notice that some websites have thin font
in Windows 10 Software and AppsI notice that some websites have thin font: I noticed that all of my browser in my laptop that there are some website that has thin fonts but not all of them. I checked all the browser and it is all the same. I checked on my other device and it shows normal fonts. Before, I dont have this kind of behavior so Im... -
Why do I have two different logins
in Windows 10 CustomizationWhy do I have two different logins: I don't know how this happened but I have two different login options when I open Windows .One account is named bobes, those are the first 5 letters of my email adddress. Since I would never have used a login like that, I'm assuming Windows created that one without my... -
Why Do I Have Very Little Remaining Memory?
in Windows 10 Network and SharingWhy Do I Have Very Little Remaining Memory?: I purchased a second hand low spec Asus Transformer Book T100 as I only needed it for YouTube and Emails.I now need to run an Android Emulator but having issue due to the very low memory.I had around 200 MB of remaining memory so deleted all videos, mostly every photo and... -
I've noticed some programs disappear after having just used them
in Windows 10 Ask InsiderI've noticed some programs disappear after having just used them: I've noticed some programs work fine, then after I use them and close them, their icons turn to a blank shortcut and the programs require re-installing to work again. Is this one of the features from one of the many forced auto updates I can't opt out of? submitted by... -
Hey, just noticed that I can't choose a display for some reason.
in Windows 10 Ask InsiderHey, just noticed that I can't choose a display for some reason.: [ATTACH] I have options to choose from https://preview.redd.it/szzjgvc00t361.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=8621dc7e48f6b9a6065f65a689a9275e53394f22 This means I cannot change the refresh rate of my monitor. I have also been having weird driver issues, when... -
Why do only some icons in the start menu have a different background and how can I unify them?
in Windows 10 Ask InsiderWhy do only some icons in the start menu have a different background and how can I unify them?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/skyesdow [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ggatnc/why_do_only_some_icons_in_the_start_menu_have_a/ -
the main difference I notice between win7 and win10. Why?
in Windows 10 Supportthe main difference I notice between win7 and win10. Why?: I'm a new Win10 user and have it tweaked to look and operate like Win7. All is good. When I click on my programs in the Links Toolbar on the taskbar, the programs are loading more quickly than they used to in Win7. Same hardware, same 1/4 full samsung nvme pci-e ssd. Anyone...