Windows 10: Why do the icon sizes not match on the Taskbar?

Discus and support Why do the icon sizes not match on the Taskbar? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi - I'm trying to add some icons to the taskbar, but as you can see with the purple arrow, the sizes are different. I tried making the icon size... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Compumind, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Compumind Win User

Why do the icon sizes not match on the Taskbar?

Hi -

I'm trying to add some icons to the taskbar, but as you can see with the purple arrow, the sizes are different.
    I tried making the icon size larger, but to no effect.

Why do the icon sizes not match on the Taskbar? [​IMG]

I want them all to be the same size.

Suggestions welcome!

TIA *cry

:)

Compumind, Jul 10, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Lizy297 Win User
    how to change size of folders on my Pc

To set the size, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start button and choose the Properties command.
    • Click the Taskbar tab in the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties dialog box.
    • To use smaller icons, place a check mark by the item Use Small Icons. ...
    • Click OK.

Lizy297, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Why do the icon sizes not match on the Taskbar?

Icon size in task bar at the bottom of the screen

Hi Ronald,

As you are facing issues with changing the taskbar icons size, we will help you with this issue.

Please follow the below steps:

• Logon to your computer as administrator, click on empty space on the
      Taskbar.

• Select Properties, Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window pops-up.

• Uncheck Use small taskbar buttons to increase the size of icons.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any further queries on Windows Operating System.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Why do the icon sizes not match on the Taskbar?

1. Why do the icon sizes not match on the Taskbar? - Similar Threads - Why icon sizes

2. Change Taskbar Icon Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Taskbar Icon Size: I never commanded my taskbar to change anything so maybe this came with an update but I do not need extra large icons on my task bar just to see what I'm clicking on. I click on the taks bar to change the icon saize and click on taskbar settings and it's not even an option!...
  3. Taskbar icons size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icons size: So for like a month or so after one update these taskbar icons are so big i cant even look at them. Tb stopped working and yes ive tried taskbarsi set it to 0 still they are big im running on 1280x1024 bc its just better for me while playing games and i got used to it. Icons...
  4. Taskbar icons size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar icons size: So for like a month or so after one update these taskbar icons are so big i cant even look at them. Tb stopped working and yes ive tried taskbarsi set it to 0 still they are big im running on 1280x1024 bc its just better for me while playing games and i got used to it. Icons...
  5. Taskbar icon size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icon size: When I first upgraded to Windows 11, the one problem I had was the size of the icons in the Taskbar. Being visually changed, they were just too small. After some digging, I found a YouTube video by Kevin Stratvert https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RswaXcWWCo0 , that, in five...
  6. Taskbar icon size

Taskbar icon size: When I first upgraded to Windows 11, the one problem I had was the size of the icons in the Taskbar. Being visually changed, they were just too small. After some digging, I found a YouTube video by Kevin Stratvert https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RswaXcWWCo0 , that, in five...
  7. Taskbar Icon size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Icon size: Is there anyway Microsoft can include a Taskbar Icon Size adjustment in the settings with an update for Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icon-size/d5e19191-fbf6-4176-ac07-8abca3fb44f1
  8. Taskbar Icon size

Taskbar Icon size: Is there anyway Microsoft can include a Taskbar Icon Size adjustment in the settings with an update for Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icon-size/d5e19191-fbf6-4176-ac07-8abca3fb44f1
  9. Taskbar Icon Size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Icon Size: Hello everyone. I have small problem again. Is anyone know how to change the taskbar icon size? Because Windows 10 Taskbar icons looks so small too me. Here is different from Windows 10 to Windows 7. Thanks. Attachment 27697 11667
  10. Size of taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Size of taskbar icons: How can I enlarge my taskbar icons I can only see 30% of the icon. 57839

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is pandora icon tiny on task bar

2. why is pandora logo so small on taskbar