Windows 10: Why do the icon sizes not match on the Taskbar?

Discus and support Why do the icon sizes not match on the Taskbar? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi - I'm trying to add some icons to the taskbar, but as you can see with the purple arrow, the sizes are different. I tried making the icon size... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Compumind, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Compumind Win User

Why do the icon sizes not match on the Taskbar?

Hi -

I'm trying to add some icons to the taskbar, but as you can see with the purple arrow, the sizes are different.
    I tried making the icon size larger, but to no effect.

Why do the icon sizes not match on the Taskbar? [​IMG]

I want them all to be the same size.

Suggestions welcome!

TIA *cry

:)

Compumind, Jul 10, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Lizy297 Win User
    how to change size of folders on my Pc

To set the size, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start button and choose the Properties command.
    • Click the Taskbar tab in the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties dialog box.
    • To use smaller icons, place a check mark by the item Use Small Icons. ...
    • Click OK.

Lizy297, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Why do the icon sizes not match on the Taskbar?

Icon size in task bar at the bottom of the screen

Hi Ronald,

As you are facing issues with changing the taskbar icons size, we will help you with this issue.

Please follow the below steps:

• Logon to your computer as administrator, click on empty space on the
      Taskbar.

• Select Properties, Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window pops-up.

• Uncheck Use small taskbar buttons to increase the size of icons.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any further queries on Windows Operating System.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Why do the icon sizes not match on the Taskbar?

1. Why do the icon sizes not match on the Taskbar? - Similar Threads - Why icon sizes

2. Taskbar Icon size and overall fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Icon size and overall fonts: So after all my upgrades (I have 4 7pro systems running and networked) I had to add a new system hence Windows 10. What a joke!!!!!!!!!! It's Windows 10 PROFESSIONAL and it has so much junk on it it's CRAZY!!!!!!!!! I can't even uninstall 3/4 of them. Microsoft dialed...
  3. How do I resize the taskbar Icon back to its original size

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I resize the taskbar Icon back to its original size: After upgrading to Windows 10 ver.1803.xxx the Icons on the Taskbar get very large when opening the corresponding app. As you can see on the screenshot the 2 apps that are open, Total Commander & Chrome, appear as very wide Icons on the Taskbar. With multiple apps open it...
  4. icon size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    icon size: My Pandora app is tiny on both my app site and the taskbar. I have windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/icon-size/eccce19c-3ddf-4749-b69c-956e5bb66dec
  5. Icon size

Icon size: I have been setting up a newer computer and I have setup the recommended size for the display (1360X768) but the desktop icons and all displayed items seem to tall to me. Is there a way to adjust these so they not so tall? Thanks Ben 63368
  6. Taskbar Icon Size

Taskbar Icon Size: Hello everyone. I have small problem again. Is anyone know how to change the taskbar icon size? Because Windows 10 Taskbar icons looks so small too me. Here is different from Windows 10 to Windows 7. Thanks. Attachment 27697 11667
  7. Size of taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Size of taskbar icons: How can I enlarge my taskbar icons I can only see 30% of the icon. 57839
  8. icon size

in Windows 10 Support
    icon size: The 3 default icon sizes still too large to my liking. Can reduce size further by pressing Control and turning the mouse wheel. After restart, however, they are back to Large and the arrangement on the desktop all mixed up. Who can help ?? 24602
  9. Sizing disparity between App icons and desktop icons in taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Sizing disparity between App icons and desktop icons in taskbar: I have successfully installed Windows 10 ("final') on three devices: One venerable notebook, one "media" desktop computer (in my living room) and my main desktop computer in my home office. Unfortunately, I have encountered a strange phenomenon on my main work computer. I...
  10. How to increase the size of the icons/tiles in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    How to increase the size of the icons/tiles in the taskbar: I have a high resolution screen, so the taskbar seems disproportionately small by default/ In prior versions of Windows I would just increase the taskbar height and icons would adjust in size accordingly, but not so with Windows 10. How can I resize them, or is this deature...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is pandora icon tiny on task bar

2. why is pandora logo so small on taskbar