Windows 10: Why do we have to sign in to Microsoft account to get to email or to Microsoft store

Discus and support Why do we have to sign in to Microsoft account to get to email or to Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I had Microsoft email account and when I logged into Microsoft store. I lost my email account and when I try to get back my email account from... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ClydeSato, Dec 4, 2019.

1. ClydeSato Win User

Why do we have to sign in to Microsoft account to get to email or to Microsoft store

I had Microsoft email account and when I logged into Microsoft store. I lost my email account and when I try to get back my email account from Microsoft store. He tells me to log in when I login when I turn off and when I turn it back on. I have to sign into use my computer I am tired of doing this. I am asking the questions. All answers does not answer my question. If you do have any answers for this please let me know and if you cannot can you make the app store where we do not have to login and account does not take over of logging in every time we turn on our computers and when it is at sleep and we wake it up. It tells you to login again. Can you do something with that software. Thank you very much

:)

ClydeSato, Dec 4, 2019
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Why do we have to sign in to Microsoft account to get to  email or to Microsoft store :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Dec 4, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Why do we have to sign in to Microsoft account to get to email or to Microsoft store

App store and Microsoft account

Yes. When you sign in to the Store with a Microsoft account like in step 5 in Option Two of the tutorial below instead of switching to a Microsoft account you will and stay a local account.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Why do we have to sign in to Microsoft account to get to email or to Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Why sign Microsoft

2. Minecraft: Why do I need to have the same account signed in on the Microsoft store and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Why do I need to have the same account signed in on the Microsoft store and the...: Posting this here because Minecraft's support website is beyond useless and this is very much Microsoft's fault.Whenever I open the Minecraft launcher I always get the "accounts in Microsoft Store and Launcher do not match" Because yes. They're different accounts. My Xbox...
  3. Minecraft: Why do I need to have the same account signed in on the Microsoft store and the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft: Why do I need to have the same account signed in on the Microsoft store and the...: Posting this here because Minecraft's support website is beyond useless and this is very much Microsoft's fault.Whenever I open the Minecraft launcher I always get the "accounts in Microsoft Store and Launcher do not match" Because yes. They're different accounts. My Xbox...
  4. Why won't microsoft store allow my microsoft account to sign in?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why won't microsoft store allow my microsoft account to sign in?: I tried to log into microsoft store but it comes up with 2 accounts both with the same email. When signing into one it says requires internet connection, and the other says error occurred....
  5. Why won't microsoft store allow my microsoft account to sign in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't microsoft store allow my microsoft account to sign in?: I tried to log into microsoft store but it comes up with 2 accounts both with the same email. When signing into one it says requires internet connection, and the other says error occurred....
  6. Why won't microsoft store allow my microsoft account to sign in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Why do I have two Microsoft account sign-in options for applications?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why do I have two Microsoft account sign-in options for applications?: A while ago when trying to fix a problem with my Windows Hello PIN not working when signed into my Microsoft account this problem is still unresolved, I discovered this: Whenever I wanted to sign into something on Windows using my Microsoft account, such as the Xbox app or...
  8. Microsoft account store sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft account store sign in: When I go to sign in on the Microsoft store on my pc I try to sign in with my Xbox account and it tells me only business accounts can sign in. Is there a way I can like disable that so I can sign in with my Xbox account on my pc?...
  9. We cant sign into your Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    We cant sign into your Microsoft account: I just got this problem. My pc was acting weird (applications not responding frequently) so I restarted my pc. I logged into my Microsoft account, and it was taking a unusually long time to sign in, about 4 or 5 minutes. It took me to the desktop, with this error message. I...
  10. Why do I have a Microsoft Account task with no Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why do I have a Microsoft Account task with no Microsoft Account?: This is puzzling me. I log in with a local account and disabled OneDrive in the group policy editor (along with most other standard stuff like WU/Telemetry (plus regedit)/etc). The only app I have ever logged in with was the Store (one time "this app only") then removed the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why i get sign in to microsoft account with gmail