Windows 10: why do we need xbox live

Discus and support why do we need xbox live in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just want to know why people have to pay for Xbox live I love what you are doing Congarts on the Xbox series X amazing job. just please take my word... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MaxMbow, Sep 30, 2020.

1. MaxMbow Win User

why do we need xbox live

I just want to know why people have to pay for Xbox live I love what you are doing Congarts on the Xbox series X amazing job. just please take my word and put one free Xbox live every two years. Or maybe remove Xbox live gold

:)

MaxMbow, Sep 30, 2020

2. Xbox live

Hi Jordan,

Let’s isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Are you using an Xbox One or Windows 10?
    • Are you trying to play a game online? If yes, may we know what is this game?
    • Are you using an Xbox Live account?

Online gaming on an Xbox console requires an Xbox Gold Membership. Refer to this

link
    for the steps on how to join Xbox Live Gold after setting up your Xbox One console. Another way to sign up is by visiting this
    link.

You may also visit
    Xbox Live Gold changes FAQ for more information.

Looking forward to your response

Catherine Cus., Sep 30, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Ambassador badges are coming to Xbox Live Xbox

Source: Announcing Ambassador Badging | Xbox Ambassadors Community Blog

Brink, Sep 30, 2020
  4. why do we need xbox live

xbox live gold

Hi,

There are several possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues purchasing an Xbox Live Gold Membership. Here's a list of the common factors:

• An outdated billing address
    • There's an ongoing Xbox Live server outage.
    • You're using a child account which is not allowed to purchase online.
    • You have an ongoing membership that was suspended due to an outdated payment option.

For us to point you to the best approach in resolving this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Is this the first time you're signing up for an Xbox Live Gold subscription?
    • Are you using a child or an adult account?
    • Are you getting any error messages when purchasing the subscription?
    • Are you trying to purchase the subscription through your Xbox One console or through a web browser on your computer?

To verify if there's an ongoing service alert, kindly visit the
    Xbox Live Status
    page.

We also recommend updating your billing address online. Here are the steps:

• In a browser, go to
      My Account
    • If needed, sign in to the Microsoft account you want to change.
    • Select Payment & billing, and then select Billing info.
    • Select Edit profile, and then follow the instructions to correct your billing address.
    • Try to make your purchase again.

The Xbox phone and chat support team have access to the tool that can help determine the root cause of this issue. We also suggest that you get in touch with them. Click this

link
    for their contact information.

Catherine Cus., Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

why do we need xbox live

1. why do we need xbox live - Similar Threads - why need xbox

2. "We couldn't log you into Xbox Live" 0x800704EC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "We couldn't log you into Xbox Live" 0x800704EC: When I try to start my Minecraft application, I am met with the error message "We couldn't log you into Xbox Live. This program is blocked by group policy. for more information, contact your system administrator."The error is supposedly 0x800704EC but I cannot find any...
  3. We couldn't sign you in to xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't sign you in to xbox live: I'm on windows 11 and randomly can not sign on to Xbox live. I get error code 0x87DD0003. I have tried everything I could find on the web. Removed the Xbox app reinstalled it, deleted the accounts and cache folders from hereC:\Users\[your...
  4. We couldn't sign you in to xbox live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We couldn't sign you in to xbox live: I'm on windows 11 and randomly can not sign on to Xbox live. I get error code 0x87DD0003. I have tried everything I could find on the web. Removed the Xbox app reinstalled it, deleted the accounts and cache folders from hereC:\Users\[your...
  5. We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live: I tried to log into my Xbox account on the app called Xbox and the companion app and it kept popping up with the error code 0x87DD002C. Along with these two not working it would not let me log into Minecraft for Windows 10 and I have waited about 1 week to see if it were to...
  6. We couldn't log you in to Xbox Live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't log you in to Xbox Live: Ever since yesterday I've been trying to log into my xbox account to play Sea of Thieves, but the companion app refuses to log my main account in. I've made a dummy account to see if I can log in with a different account and the 2nd account does log in normally. I've tried...
  7. IF IM USING XBOX LIVE ON WINDOWS 10 DO I NEED XBOX LIVE GOLD FOR MINECRAFT AND XBOX APP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IF IM USING XBOX LIVE ON WINDOWS 10 DO I NEED XBOX LIVE GOLD FOR MINECRAFT AND XBOX APP: DO I NEED GOLD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-im-using-xbox-live-on-windows-10-do-i-need-xbox/e2795e2d-b0df-4925-a7da-f130530c57bc
  8. Can we play on Xbox Live without an Xbox Console

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can we play on Xbox Live without an Xbox Console: Split from this thread. Just curious, are we able to play Xbox live on PC without an Xbox console? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-we-play-on-xbox-live-without-an-xbox-console/2d07e339-0745-4aae-b171-4284f30d9733
  9. hi is need xbox live ???????

in Windows 10 Customization
    hi is need xbox live ???????: ?????rewgbqerqherhhtyrhtygmnaqdgnhbrrnrn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/hi-is-need-xbox-live/d58fb6cc-df11-4475-a714-c2a4489b1144
  10. We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live: Please let me know if this is the wrong place for this. I installed Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation Copy. Build 14942_prerelease.161003-1929 . I have had intermittent ongoing issues with store and store apps going back to windows 8 and have been able to fix them...