Windows 10: Why do you guys let some **** set an add that I am offended by, trying to block it,, but...

Discus and support Why do you guys let some **** set an add that I am offended by, trying to block it,, but... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On triple dot at top right of add, select inappropriate content. It then shows up on every page. *removed*... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by John Hird1, May 15, 2024.

1. Why do you guys let some **** set an add that I am offended by, trying to block it,, but...

On triple dot at top right of add, select inappropriate content. It then shows up on every page. *removed*

:)

John Hird1, May 15, 2024

2. Still a problem with youtube

Hi Guys

If it helps you "help me" does this throe any light.

I went to the WATCH PAGE, SAME HAPPENED AGAIN, when I open it, the you tube arrow appears but there are broad lines in window but all are greyed out.

Is it possible I have in some way blocked YT from opening, thats why i suggested a step x step, I wont be offended.

It's made worse by the fact, if I take a printscreen of offending page, I cant attach it from pictures/screenshots?

frenchman96, May 15, 2024
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 15, 2024
  4. spunk Win User

Why do you guys let some **** set an add that I am offended by, trying to block it,, but...

UAC prompt for Task Manager. MMC blocked. What happened?

It's possible that Computer Management is being blocked by SmartScreen. We suggest disabling it and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

1. Click the Start button.
    2. Type smartscreen in the search bar.
    3. Click Change SmartScreen settings.
    4. Click the drop-down arrow in the Security row.
    5. Click Change settings beneath the WindowsSmartScreen row.
    6. Click Don't do anything (turn off Windows SmartScreen).
    7. Click OK.

spunk, May 15, 2024
Thema:

Why do you guys let some **** set an add that I am offended by, trying to block it,, but...

1. Why do you guys let some **** set an add that I am offended by, trying to block it,, but... - Similar Threads - Why guys let

2. Why do you guys let some **** set an add that I am offended by, trying to block it,, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do you guys let some **** set an add that I am offended by, trying to block it,, but...: On triple dot at top right of add, select inappropriate content. It then shows up on every page. *removed* https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-you-guys-let-some-set-an-add-that-i-am/9b03379f-85f8-449b-8898-0be2a03df080
  3. BLOCKED???? Why am I Getting Blocked for trying to Add a Phone Number to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLOCKED???? Why am I Getting Blocked for trying to Add a Phone Number to my account: I'm trying to Redeem something on Microsoft rewards. So when i go to do so i see you need a number, so i add my number and it just doesn't let me??!! It Blocks me and say "Try using another Verification Method". Like seriously? I'm just redeeming points, Why can't this be...
  4. BLOCKED???? Why am I Getting Blocked for trying to Add a Phone Number to my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLOCKED???? Why am I Getting Blocked for trying to Add a Phone Number to my account: I'm trying to Redeem something on Microsoft rewards. So when i go to do so i see you need a number, so i add my number and it just doesn't let me??!! It Blocks me and say "Try using another Verification Method". Like seriously? I'm just redeeming points, Why can't this be...
  5. Trying to do a repair disc, have a question for you guys...

in Windows 10 Support
    Trying to do a repair disc, have a question for you guys...: I just got a new laptop, and I had to buy an external dvd-rw, as the laptop didn't come with one. My laptop is windows 10 home, but the dvd-rw says it only supports windows 7 burn. For other operating system, please download the "burn software" before apply this burning...
  6. Do you need some special knowledge in order to do a system restore? I am trying to work...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do you need some special knowledge in order to do a system restore? I am trying to work...: My error is described in this SO thread. I am a programmer so I am used to dealing with weirdass problems. But this is a whole nother level. BCD, boot menu, boot configurations etc. All the troubleshooting tutorials causally mention these concepts like theyre obvious terms...
  7. I need you guys some help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need you guys some help: Few weeks before now, I can move the files (mp4) to my android phone. But now it seems I cannot move those file to my phone now. Usually it transfers without any problem at all. But for unknown reason, my windows 10 suddenly make a error noise and did not pop up any messages...
  8. I am blocked from some control panel options with the message - some settings are managed...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am blocked from some control panel options with the message - some settings are managed...: I am using Windows 10 Home on my own privately owned PC. I have logged into some of my corporate (job) accounts such as Office 365 to check my mail from my home PC. Now I find that many options in my control panel have been blocked from me with the message: *some...
  9. Why am i blocked?

Why am i blocked?: Alright. Lucky that i have another email so that i can just use that to login and ask. I have another account. That account has been blocked, i don't know why and when it happened. I just came to read some answers and then i couldn't because it was apparently blocked....
  10. I can't update for some reason. I hope I will get help from you guys. Thank you. please let...

I can't update for some reason. I hope I will get help from you guys. Thank you. please let...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x80070424)[ATTACH]...