Windows 10: why do you have 0 storage?

Discus and support why do you have 0 storage? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have the onedrive and it said storage was full, so i deleted a big game that i liked and it removed 1.3 GB, and then i looked around in my files and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by igard, May 27, 2020.

1. igard Win User

why do you have 0 storage?

i have the onedrive and it said storage was full, so i deleted a big game that i liked and it removed 1.3 GB, and then i looked around in my files and now i have 534 KB left. It really annoys me.

:)

igard, May 27, 2020
  2. Pinscher Win User

Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, May 27, 2020
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Raid 0 help

You need to resize your NTFS partition. Run (Super + R; the run dialog box) and execute "diskmgmt.msc". You'll see that your RAID-0 is only partitioned to half of the array's size. Converting a disk to RAID doesn't do anything to the size of your partitions.

Aquinus, May 27, 2020
  4. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, May 27, 2020
Thema:

1. why do you have 0 storage? - Similar Threads - why storage

2. Why storage settings> Installed Apps not showing same storage sizes for the apps as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why storage settings> Installed Apps not showing same storage sizes for the apps as...: I am having a problem with Windows 11 Pro storage settings as I have installed my software " Ableton" which is showing 8.03 gb on Settings> Storage > Installed Apps but the problem is as the software is installed on " ProgramData " Folder Windows C > ProgramData > Ableton...
  3. Why storage settings> Installed Apps not showing same storage sizes for the apps as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why storage settings> Installed Apps not showing same storage sizes for the apps as...: I am having a problem with Windows 11 Pro storage settings as I have installed my software " Ableton" which is showing 8.03 gb on Settings> Storage > Installed Apps but the problem is as the software is installed on " ProgramData " Folder Windows C > ProgramData > Ableton...
  4. Why is my computer not showing purchased upgraded OneDrive storage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer not showing purchased upgraded OneDrive storage?: Went over by 1.4 gb while Onedrive was syncing/backing up. I went to upgrade and decided to get the 100 gb upgrade. However, Everytime I boot up my computer i'm still getting the sync error that i'm over the 5gb and i'm not seeing any extra storage. Has anyone dealt with...
  5. Why is my computer not showing purchased upgraded OneDrive storage?

Why is my computer not showing purchased upgraded OneDrive storage?: Went over by 1.4 gb while Onedrive was syncing/backing up. I went to upgrade and decided to get the 100 gb upgrade. However, Everytime I boot up my computer i'm still getting the sync error that i'm over the 5gb and i'm not seeing any extra storage. Has anyone dealt with...
  6. Why is Forza Horizon 5 taking up double the amount of storage than it should?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Forza Horizon 5 taking up double the amount of storage than it should?: I'm on PC, and I recently downloaded Forza Horizon 5 and found that it takes up 140GB of storage in both the Apps and Features and the Other categories of my storage. It currently takes up 280GB of storage as a result, which is a lot more than I think it should. Why is this?...
  7. Why is Forza Horizon 5 taking up double the amount of storage than it should?

Why is Forza Horizon 5 taking up double the amount of storage than it should?: I'm on PC, and I recently downloaded Forza Horizon 5 and found that it takes up 140GB of storage in both the Apps and Features and the Other categories of my storage. It currently takes up 280GB of storage as a result, which is a lot more than I think it should. Why is this?...
  8. Why is Forza Horizon 5 taking up double the amount of storage than it should?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Why Settings and Task Manager have different storage sizes after i upgraded an internal SSD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Settings and Task Manager have different storage sizes after i upgraded an internal SSD?: As you guys can see, i already upgraded my SSD to 1 TB, meanwhile the old SSD is around 220 GB. I cloned the old storage to new storage. After that, i try to check my Task Manager and my File Explorer, it does not change the Capacity size....
  10. Why Settings and Task Manager have different storage sizes after i upgraded an internal SSD?

Why Settings and Task Manager have different storage sizes after i upgraded an internal SSD?: As you guys can see, i already upgraded my SSD to 1 TB, meanwhile the old SSD is around 220 GB. I cloned the old storage to new storage. After that, i try to check my Task Manager and my File Explorer, it does not change the Capacity size....