Windows 10: why do you show every body eles questions and dont let us ask our own question stupid i...

Discus and support why do you show every body eles questions and dont let us ask our own question stupid i... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; whys my cpu stuck at a 100 my sound is in slow motion feel like im having a acid flash back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlexZaragoza, Feb 22, 2021.

1. why do you show every body eles questions and dont let us ask our own question stupid i...

whys my cpu stuck at a 100 my sound is in slow motion feel like im having a acid flash back

:)

AlexZaragoza, Feb 22, 2021

2. New to N95 - Possible Stupid Question

they are no stupid questions here if you dont know ask! Stupid would be not asking! Anyway there is no option to end calls when the slider is closed but it is believed to become an option with the next fw update

roberth---01, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Hey guys, stupid question...

There most definently are stupid questions. Those are the ones not asked. *Wink why do you  show every body eles  questions and dont let us ask our own question stupid i... ;)

BarbaricSoul, Feb 22, 2021
  4. why do you show every body eles questions and dont let us ask our own question stupid i...

Stupid memory upgrade question

Hi XX007XX,

Welcome to Ten Forums.

I'd say your results are indicating 16GB max for the mobo. *Smile

16,777,216kb = 16GB

16GB/2= 8GB/slot

Mine shows the following for 32GB max;

C:\WINDOWS\system32>wmic memphysical get maxcapacity
    MaxCapacity33554432

I've found information that suggests the wmic facility may not be the best source. As previously mentioned, the mobo manufacturers site is likely best as they will have tested the PC and it's memory capacity.

This site has a good explanation.

Convert KB to GB

W10 Tweaker, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

why do you show every body eles questions and dont let us ask our own question stupid i...

1. why do you show every body eles questions and dont let us ask our own question stupid i... - Similar Threads - why show every

2. A stupid display question..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A stupid display question..: Hello guys! I'm Alex from italy. I just can't figure out how can I switch between my two monitor. I try to explain better. My second monitor is a TV connected with hdmi cable, sometimes I need to see the second desktop while the normal TV is running without switching the...
  3. A stupid display question..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A stupid display question..: Hello guys! I'm Alex from italy. I just can't figure out how can I switch between my two monitor. I try to explain better. My second monitor is a TV connected with hdmi cable, sometimes I need to see the second desktop while the normal TV is running without switching the...
  4. A stupid display question..

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Stupid question

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stupid question: I just bought a new laptop, and I want to change the lock screen to a picture from a file. I did everything you're supposed to do, but I can't find an 'ok' button, or 'save changes' button, or whatever. How do I get my changes to stick?...
  6. Sorry if this is a stupid question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sorry if this is a stupid question: submitted by /u/spinelazuli [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j4xsfu/sorry_if_this_is_a_stupid_question/
  7. It's probably a stupid question but why do I have Local disk C icon with Padlock? I dont...

It's probably a stupid question but why do I have Local disk C icon with Padlock? I dont...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/UpgradeTheChick [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hx8e0w/its_probably_a_stupid_question_but_why_do_i_have/
  8. Why are you blocking people that ask critical questions?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why are you blocking people that ask critical questions?: Not sure why I should continue supporting this company while blocking people that ask critical questions or question your policies? If you want to turn into control freaks or Nazis, go ahead, but without me. I'd be happy to take my and my companies money elsewhere and will...
  9. This might be a stupid question

This might be a stupid question: Does factory resetting a laptop also factory reset my pc? Windows 10 is tied to my email which is used for both laptop and pc with synced settings turn on submitted by /u/pogbxxx [link] [comments]...
  10. Possibly the question that is too stupid to ask

in Windows 10 Support
    Possibly the question that is too stupid to ask: I am trying to use VMware's Vcenter to virtualize my production system which is on the same machine. To begin the process it asks for hostname or IP address, user name, and password for my real machine. Unless vVcenter is broken no matter what I put in there is always an...