Windows 10: why do your updates mess up my machine its bad i just want to get apple

Discus and support why do your updates mess up my machine its bad i just want to get apple in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; updates mess up my machine i want apple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gordonbartlemus, Sep 19, 2018.

1. why do your updates mess up my machine its bad i just want to get apple

updates mess up my machine i want apple

:)

gordonbartlemus, Sep 19, 2018
  2. malware Win User

Apple to Update its Trademark

On February 5, 2008, Apple Inc. has filed an application with the United States Patent and Trademark Office, extending the Apple trademark to cover:
    Analyst predictions and rumors point out that the extended Apple trademark may lead to the introduction of another fancy iPhone like gaming device, but none of the sources available can confirm what's the next step in Apple's camp. The original story, as well as the trademark application form can be found here.

Source: Trademork.com

malware, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Brian Cab Win User
    removing Apple update

The Apple Update Software or Bonjour doesn't seem to be listed as one of your installed programs. We suggest that you go to the link provided below for it may provide a resolution of the issue you're having.

I can't uninstall Apple Software Update.

Regards.

Brian Cab, Sep 19, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

why do your updates mess up my machine its bad i just want to get apple

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond why do your updates mess up my machine its bad i just want to get apple :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

why do your updates mess up my machine its bad i just want to get apple

1. why do your updates mess up my machine its bad i just want to get apple - Similar Threads - why updates mess

2. Why do want to be like Apple so badly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do want to be like Apple so badly?: Windows 11 Taskbar sucks. That is really all I wanted to say, but I will elaborate. If I wanted to waste my life and use an operating system developed for the lowest common denominator I would have bought an Apple, but since XP MS has consistently "dumbed-down" their OS with...
  3. Why do want to be like Apple so badly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do want to be like Apple so badly?: Windows 11 Taskbar sucks. That is really all I wanted to say, but I will elaborate. If I wanted to waste my life and use an operating system developed for the lowest common denominator I would have bought an Apple, but since XP MS has consistently "dumbed-down" their OS with...
  4. WINDOWS DEFENDER MESSED UP BADLY

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WINDOWS DEFENDER MESSED UP BADLY: I can't use my windows defender and also I Can't find "Security Centre" in service.msc . I also have recently downloaded malwarebytes and removed some trojan and a virus called "SOUNDFLOWPICKER". But my win def is still not working .I am eagerly looking for a viable solution....
  5. Computer badly messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer badly messed up: I'll get straight to the point to not bother you with unneeded information.I tried factory restarting my Windows 11 computer with the reset settings Remove everything > Local reinstall > Clean data, Delete files from all drivesThen I got the message "There was a problem...
  6. Computer badly messed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer badly messed up: I'll get straight to the point to not bother you with unneeded information.I tried factory restarting my Windows 11 computer with the reset settings Remove everything > Local reinstall > Clean data, Delete files from all drivesThen I got the message "There was a problem...
  7. why i didnt just take out the bad drive even if its working or no update or updating system...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why i didnt just take out the bad drive even if its working or no update or updating system...: why i didnt just take out the bad drive even if its working or no update or updating system ahh i ruined my data from this bad decision downloaded trojans from high risk sites i got 2 drives i only use c not d...
  8. Why is my computer messed up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my computer messed up?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Delta2735 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/khsxdh/why_is_my_computer_messed_up/
  9. is this the update that messes up your computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is this the update that messes up your computer: this the update that disconnet your start button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-the-update-that-messes-up-your-computer/777151d4-2d07-4f2f-ac2e-db5c9e23cbe8
  10. I do not want all this messing around - its doing my head in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I do not want all this messing around - its doing my head in: I just need to reinstall my printer since your system has now without necessity and without my permission disengaged it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-do-not-want-all-this-messing-around-its-doing-my/d8d44877-087c-46db-a8ff-62b2d07378ee