Windows 10: Why does 3D objects exist

Discus and support Why does 3D objects exist in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For something that 0.0000000000000000000001% of people will use, a number so small it's possible that there are fewer grains of sand than its inverse,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CrittistNort, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Why does 3D objects exist

For something that 0.0000000000000000000001% of people will use, a number so small it's possible that there are fewer grains of sand than its inverse, why is there not even an option to hide it? The OPTION itself doesn't even exist. Microsoft screws 99.9999999999999999999991% of people over, or basically worsens 100% of people's lives.

I'm just hoping Microsoft understands where and when Windows 10's intrusive and obnoxious elements are just utterly unjustifiable. What else can a useless retarded powerless sterile impotent and moronic user like me do?

1. Puh-leaze remove it.... please why god do this. It's as if Microsoft doesn't realize that most people in the modern world, in this galaxy, the only sentient beings in this universe uses Windows and they can just toss whatever uneaten pizzas they put over the coals into this operating system.

Just... HOW does this even happen AT ALL? I shouldn't even be complaining about this, but somehow, I find myself doing just that. I'm going to go ahead and call this a bug that Microsoft glanced over too many times for a period of one year to avoid concluding in the other direction, which is that in reality I should just go fuck myself and take whatever windows has and shove it

submitted by /u/CrittistNort
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CrittistNort, Jan 18, 2020
  2. Mustachio Win User

Tried moving User objects, now 3D Objects shows as a folder

Want to move my User settings to another partition but non-tenforums steps are wrong. Now my 3D Objects appears as a folder 'Dave', in my User folder alongside Pictures, etc. (I moved it back there.)

I've read the tutorials on this site and will follow. But how do I make my 3D Objects have it's true name again?
    I'm not sure it is not in fact a folder. On the other partition it would sometimes appear as 3D Objects yet other times appear as folder Dave.

Thank you very much,

Mustachio, Jan 18, 2020
  3. How to change 3D Object colors in Windows 10?

*Original Title: 3d Object colors in Windows 10

I need to change the color of the "3D Objects" but I am using Windows 10 and I don't see an advanced options section.

Any suggestions?

Debbye McAtee, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Why does 3D objects exist

Transparency for 3D objects in Paint 3D

I came across a question asking about the opacity of 3D objects. While currently you are unable to manipulate the opacity of 3D objects, you CAN get around this issue by creating a 2D object with your desired opacity level and color, then clicking "Make
    3D" on the right-hand panel. While you can't create complicated 3D models using this trick, it is useful for creating windows and glass panes in architectural designs. You can also use the flat objects to create translucent cuboids, 3D stars, cylinders, etc.

BarnaliBehari, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Why does 3D objects exist

1. Why does 3D objects exist - Similar Threads - Why does objects

2. Selecting Objects in Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Selecting Objects in Paint 3D: This is probably a silly question but I'm just getting started with Paint 3D and keep running into the same problem. I laid out several copies of rectangles. After selecting another tool I wanted to go back and move the rectangles. However, the select tool does not select...
  3. Measuring an object In 3d builder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Measuring an object In 3d builder: I have a ships hull in 3d builder imported from Delftship which is 460mm long. I want to split it into 3 pieces to fit on my printer. How can I split it so that each section is sized to the exact length?...
  4. 3D objects not opening with 3D viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D objects not opening with 3D viewer: Hello,I want to tell you that my 3D projects are not opening with 3D viewer when I double click on them. They are opening when we right click > Open or with Paint 3D. I have made them with Paint 3D in Windows 10 but when I joined the Insider Program for Windows 11 they are...
  5. 3D objects not opening with 3D viewer

3D objects not opening with 3D viewer: Hello,I want to tell you that my 3D projects are not opening with 3D viewer when I double click on them. They are opening when we right click > Open or with Paint 3D. I have made them with Paint 3D in Windows 10 but when I joined the Insider Program for Windows 11 they are...
  6. 3D objects

3D objects: Stats: windows V 20h2 build 19042_685 I apologize if this is in the wrong place. I'm afraid to alter the Registry. Never have touched it. Seems all instructions to get rid of such junk and the like require the alteration of the registry. If this post is moved please say...
  7. 3D Objects Icon Change

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    3D Objects Icon Change: How do I change the icon from the folder "3D Objects". I tried changing it on Properties and on desktop.ini but the icon still didn't change when i opened "This PC". I'll leave the images in the comments. submitted by /u/Akapohi [link] [comments]...
  8. Transparency for 3D objects in Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparency for 3D objects in Paint 3D: I came across a question asking about the opacity of 3D objects. While currently you are unable to manipulate the opacity of 3D objects, you CAN get around this issue by creating a 2D object with your desired opacity level and color, then clicking "Make 3D" on the right-hand...
  9. 3D objects

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    3D objects: I tried to get rid of the 3D objects folder that appeared on my computer, but I combined it with my documents. Now I have two sections that say documents and have all my documents. When I delete one folder from one, it deletes it from the other. I just want the document...
  10. explorer.exe "the requested object does not exist"

in Windows 10 Support
    explorer.exe "the requested object does not exist": I am unable to open files on my android device (Galaxy s6) when plugged into the PC via USB cable. This includes jpg, wav, mp3, and mp4 video files. I get an error every time I try to open anything The error message says "explorer.exe the requested object does not...